Empty

Guys, I'm writing it as a third person but this chapter is focusing on Jungkook.

__________________________________

Jung Kook

" Y/n.. "

" Y/n.. "

" Y/n.. Where are you going? "

He turns left and right uncomfortably on the bed. Feeling empty and guilty.

" I'm sorry, Y/n. Please.. " He mumbles again.

His breath start to become heavier as a sweat form on his forehead, mouth start to tremble. His hand grips on the sheet beneath him.

" Y/n, hear me out... " He frowns.

The female figure in his dream start to fade without turning to him. Leaving him crying and begging for her to come back.

" Y/n! "

His eyes shoot open and his body is drench with sweats.

" Goodness.. This dream again. " He wipe his sweat with the pajamas sleeve.

The moonlight shining bright outside the window, getting attention from him. He sigh a heavy one as be stand up and walks to the balcony.

" Y/n.. How are you there? " He said, looking up to the moon with him standing near the balcony.

He cover his face with his hand and sigh again. This few days he didn't even call any of his women to get bloods from, resulting him to be so pale.

He miss her. He's worry about her. He's guilty for everything. He didn't mean to hurt her but he know time cannit turn back.

He's empty without her. Even just for a few days, it's a torture for him to realised that he had starten to like her from the beginning only after she's gone.

The cold wind blows, sending shiver down to his spine. He's tired, but he's afraid of sleeping because once he does, she'll appears and haunted his dream.

He turn around and look at his phone.

Should I call her?

He hesitate at first but at the end, his two feet walk itself inside and he pick up the phone. Dialling her number, wishing for her to pick up.

There's no answer, it all went straight into the voice mail. He wonder, did she hates him? If no, then he wish she'll call him back.

He try to call her again, and again, and again. Only to receive a robot voice saying that it will send into a voice mail.

He throws the phone on the bed.

" Don't do this to me, please.. " He let himself fall on bed and cover his face, eyes closed. Trying to stop the tear from forming.

What he didn't know is that the phone had already broken and crush into pieces. Still staying on the same ground Jerry throwed it on.