Episode 45 : Pressured Anger

As Whyeth And Ezer Were In The Car.........

Whyeth: (Feels Sad) Um..... Ezer....... So How Is Your Life Inside The House? I Know We See Each Other In School Everyday But...... But Still......... I Don't Know Who You Are In The House....
Ezer: Well... The Same Old Type Of Ezer That You Always Knew Since Day One.....
Whyeth: I Am Sorry If I Wasn't Around These Days...... I Know How Much You....... You And I Are Close.....
Ezer: Were We Ever Close?
Whyeth: Wait.... What Do You Mean You Didn't Feel Closeness.....
Ezer: (Feels Sad) I Mean Whyeth...... Its Just....... If You Taught That You Felt Closeness.......... For Me.... It Wasn't Enough......
Whyeth: (Feels Sad) (Looks At Ezer) Ezer....... I Didn't Mean To Leave You Behind...... You Never Deserved To Be....... And For What I Know....... I Love You The Same Way I Love The Other Brothers Of Mine....... Its Like...... I've Got Mad A Few Times With Everyone But...... In The End... We Are Brothers......
Ezer: It Doesn't Matter What I Said....... (Hugs Whyeth)
Whyeth: (Hugs Ezer) Remember Ezer That I Love You......
Vance: (Enters The Car) (Sees Ezer And Whyeth Hugs Each Other) Ugh.... Excuse Me?
Ezer: (Looks At Vance) Oh..... (Pretends To Be Kind) I Guess Its You At The Middle......
Whyeth: (Smiles)
Vance: (Sits In The Middle Of Ezer And Whyeth) Perfect...
Cristina: (Sits On The Driver's Seat) Okay.... (Starts The Engine) This Will Gonna Be Fast..... After It.... Lets Spend The Whole Day At Wherever You 3 Want.... Lets Have A Bonding Which We Never Had For Days........
Vance: That Would Be Almost Cool....... (Looks At Ezer Disgustingly) Almost........
Ezer: (Rolls His Eyes At Vance)
Whyeth: (Looks At The Window)
Vance: (Looks At Whyeth) (Holds Whyeth's Hand)

As Whyeth, Ezer And Vance With Cristina Reaches The Police Station........ Vance Went Straight To The Investigation Room........

Vance: (Eating A Cookie) So Tell Me About The Stuffs Here? Do I Get A Lollipop After.... I Always Get Something......
Police: Oh Vance........ Your Mother Really Told Me About How You Act...
Vance: Wait.... What Do You Mean?
Police: Okay... Its Not Offensive.... Its Just.... You Are Such A Perfectionist........... That Is What Your Parents Love About You..... You Are Good Mostly At Everything And You Never Fail.......
Vance: Well..... Thanks For The Compliment....
Well..... So What Am I Doing Here? The Compliments Seems Like...... It Is Obvious That I Am Not The Killer.... And In Fact.... I Do Not Kill.......
Police: But...... Just Wanna Ask You That From Every Success You Got.... What Was Your Biggest Mistake To You Dad.........
Vance: (Remembers Something)

A Flashback Shows A Day When Vance Was With His Dravie..... They Were Talking About The Art Contest......... At Dravie's Home Office....

Vance: So What Is It Dad?
Dravie: Ezer Has Been Telling Me About The Art Contest...... And........ He Really Wants To Get There And Join It....... But The President Of The Contest Said That Only One Candidate Allowed Per Siblings..........
Vance: And So.... What?
Dravie: Would You Back Out? Please? Its Just....... We Already Know What You Can Do.... That Is Why Give Way To Your Brothers Like Ezer.....
Vance: Dad! No Way! Ezer Won't Win....
Dravie: Vance.... You Know I Hate People Jumping To Conclusions.....
Vance: But..... Its Already The Hypothesis, Experiment And And The Conclusion.... That He Loses........ Fuck! Dad! Haha..... It Is Also A Main Objective.... The Way He Loses!
Dravie: (Slaps Vance) You Doesn't Sound Like A Villalobos Vance
Vance: (Feels Shocked) What The! How Dare You Dad! What Am I Not Sounding Like? I Am The Best Villalobos Brother In The Whole Brothers.... ..
Dravie: Knock Of Your Pride Vance!
Vance: Why Dad! Is It My Fault That Those Brothers Of Mine Except For Whyeth Are Bunch Of Losers.........
Dravie: And Why You Always Exclude Whyeth From Being Bad... You Have No Rights To Label Them! From Good To Losers.....
Vance: Who Could??! You! Its Just Either Me Or Whyeth At The Art Contest.....
Dravie: What Is Wrong With Whyeth!
Vance: Dad! Cause I Love Him More Than Brothers........
Dravie: What Was That! (Walks To Vance) You Have No Rights To Do That! He Is Your Brother.....
Vance: (Pushes Dravie) He Is Not My Brother..... He Is My Boyfriend....... And That Is That! (Left)
Dravie: ........

Back At Present.....

Police: (Looks Shocking At Vance)
Vance: At Least I Am Being Honest.... (Stands Up) Do I Get An Honesty Lollipop? No? Peace Out! (Left)
Whyeth: (Opens The Door) (Hugs Vance)
Police: (Sees Vance And Whyeth Hugging) (In His Mind) Why Is This Brothers........ Different......... So Different........
Whyeth: (Walks To The Table) Hi Officer.....
Police: (Looks At Whyeth Seriously) Sit Down!
Whyeth: (Sits Down) You Are The Most... What Can I Say.... The Most Tuffest...... From All Of The Brothers Aye?
Whyeth: Sir...... What Do You Mean?
Police: On Your Background With Your Dad...... It Was Just..... You Almost Killed Avi.... With A Knife.......
Whyeth: ....
Police: And..... You Got Mad At Each One Them.... To Your Mom And Dad.......
Whyeth: ........ (Remembers Something)

A Flashback Shows Back When Whyeth Was About To Kill Avi.....

Whyeth: (Screams Very Loud) No!!!!! (Runs To Avi)
Avi: Huh?
Whyeth: (Throws Avi To The Cupboard)
Avi: (Feels Weak) (Bleeding)
*Ezer And Vance Are About To Hold Whyeth*
*Ezer And Vance Flies Away*
Vance: (Fells Down) What Happened.......
Ezer: (Fells Down) (Feels Weak)
Griffo: (About To Hold Whyeth) Whyeth...
Whyeth: (Looks At Griffo With Red Eyes)
Griffo: (Walks Away) Whyeth? Your Eyes....
Avi: (Struggles To Escape)
Whyeth: (Chokes Avi) (Carries Avi) (Throws Avi To The Wall)
Avi: (Feels Pain) (Bleeding A Lot)
*Cristina And Dravie Runs To The Wall*
Link: Mom! (Nervous) Whyeth...... Whyeth Is Wild!
Cristina: Whyeth!
Dravie: I Will Stop Him.......
Silver: Dad! You Can't! (Screams)
Dravie: (About To Hold Whyeth) (Flies Away)
Cristina: (Runs To Dravie) (Crying) Hon!
Dolores: (Enters The Hall) What Is Happening Here?
Whyeth: (Chokes And Pins Avi To The Wall) Regret What You Said...
Avi: (Feels Pain) Never.......
Whyeth: (Throws Avi To The Table)
*Everyone Moves Away*
Whyeth: (Takes Out A Knife)
*Everyone Sees The Knife*
Whyeth: (Invisible Dark Smokes Appears On Whyeth's Back)
Ezer: (Crying) No!
Vance: (Crying) Whyeth...
Whyeth: (Leans To Avi)
Avi: (Feels Pain) (Crying)
Whyeth: (About To Stab Avi With A Knife)
Everyone: No!!!!
Cristina: (Screams Very Loud) Whyeth!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!
Whyeth: (Eyes Turned Back To Normal) (Drops The Knife Away)

Back At Present.......

Whyeth: Um..... Excuse Me....... What Is The Connection Of That With Dad... I Mean... I Almost Killed........ But.... Its Not Dad... Why Would I Kill A Dad I Love.....
Police: The Point Is... You Killed Someone.... Is It A Perfect Evidence Already... And After... Not So Long Days...... Dravie Died...........
Whyeth: I Never Killed Anyone.....
Police: But You Hated Your Mom And Your Dad Right?
Whyeth: Yes I Did!
Police: See..... You Won't Kill Em Unless You Hate Em!
Whyeth: But I Didn't! Why Can't You Understand!
Police: Whyeth.... A Lot Of People Say That They Don't Kill But It Ends Up... They Were...
Whyeth: (Crying) No! (Angry) I Never Done That! I Love Dad!
Police: But Why Did You Kill Him! Was It Because.....
Whyeth: It Was Because Avi Was Acting Nice Which Wasn't True!
Police: Aha! I Knew It....... You Killed Your Dad!
Whyeth: No!! (Clenches His Fist) I Mean Is... I Hate Them Cause....
*The Light Bulb Starts To Fade Slowly*
Police: No! You Mean Em!
Whyeth: (Eyes Turns Red) I Said.... (Turns Very Angry) I Never Killed Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*The Light Bulb Fades It Light*
Police: (Sees Whyeth's Red Eyes Gleam) (Looks Terrified)
*The Light Turns Back*
Whyeth: (Keeps Getting Angry) (Holds The Table Tightly)
*The Light Explodes*
Whyeth: I Never Killed Anyone!! (Throws The Table To The Wall)
Police: Whyeth... Calm Down!
Whyeth: (Screams Angrily) (Crying) Take Back What You Said.....
Police: (About To Hold Whyeth) Calm Down!
*The Force Of Whyeth Makes The Police Fly Away*
*Vance, Ezer And Cristina Enters The Room*
Cristina: What Is Happening Here?
Whyeth: (Keeps Crying) (Keeps Getting Mad) I Never Killed Him! (Falls On His Knees)
*Vance And Ezer Runs To Whyeth*
Ezer: Whyeth! What Happened?
Cristina: (Feels Terrified At Whyeth)
Vance: (Hugs Whyeth) Why.... What Happened?
Whyeth: (Looks At Vance And Ezer) (Crying) I Never Killed Dad... I Didn't.... (Hugs Vance And Ezer)
Vance: Wait...... I Know You Didn't...... (Hugs Whyeth Harder)
Ezer: (Feels Jealous With Vance And Whyeth)
Police: (Sees Ezer's Eyes Turn Blue) (In His Mind) Wait... Ezer?
Whyeth: (Keeps Crying) No! No! No!
Ezer: (Feels Sad)
Whyeth: (Keeps Crying) Dad!!!!!

This Is Too Emotional... What Do You Think? 15 Last Episodes Already.... Get Ready To Feel More.....
#SDSPressuredAnger