Episode 52 : Slothful Body

*Warning! Matured Episode*

Its Now Dawn Of Saturday....... At The Bedroom Of Ezer.........

Ezer: (Sleeping) (Holds His Blanket)
*The Blanket Moves Pulling Ezer Away*
Ezer: (Tries To Pull His Blanket Up) (Still Sleeping)
*The Blanket Moves More Away From Ezer*
Ezer: (Tries To Find The Blanket) (Feels His Blanket Disappeared) Huh? (Wakes Up Immediately)
*The Blanket Lies On The Edge Of The Bed*
Ezer: (Sees The Blanket) (In His Mind) What The! How It Got Here....... (About To Take The Blanket)
*The Blanket Moves Away*
Ezer: What The!!!!! (Stands Up)
*The Blanket Slides Down Under The Bed*
Ezer: Fuck! What Was That! (Lies Down On The Floor) (Tries To Look For The Blanket)
*The Lampshade Turns On*
Ezer: (Stands Up Immediately) What The! (Screams) Who Is Here? (Sees The Open Lampshade)
*The Strong Wind Blows Inside The Bedroom*
Ezer: (Feels The Wind) What The! (Nervous) What Is Happening?
(About To Walk To The Window) (Sees The Blanket Near The Window) Here It Is....  (About To Pick Up The Blanket)
*The Blanket Moves*
Ezer: (Screams) Ahh! (Walks Away) (Nervous) (Keeps Looking At The Blanket)
*.........*
Ezer: (Immediately Takes The Blanket)
*The Blanket Pulls Ezer To The Window*
Ezer: (Gets Dragged To The Window)
Madame Lucy: (Appears On The Other Side Of The Window)
Ezer: (Gets Very Terrified) (Screams The Loudest) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
*The Window Is About To Shut*
Ezer: (Sees The Window About To Shut) Oh No! (Walks Backwards) (Catches His Breath) (In His Breath) That Was Close.... (Keeps Walking Backwards)
Madame Lucy: (Appears Behind Ezer)
Ezer: (Keeps Walking Backwards) (Feels Someone Behind Him) (Eyes Widens)
Madame Lucy: (Laughs) (Whispers To Ezer's Ear) Envy! Hahahaha......
Ezer: (Screams) Ahhhhhhh! (Runs To His Bed) (Covers Himself With A Blanket)
Madame Lucy: Trying To Play Hide And Seek Aye......
Ezer: (Screams) (Crying) Ms. Gina! What Have I Done Bad To You! Why Are You Doing This To Me?
Madame Lucy: (Stands In Front Of Ezer) (Pouts Blood To Ezer's Head From Her Mouth)
Ezer: (Crying) (Feels The Blood Above Him) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Madame Lucy: (Takes Away The Blanket Fro. Ezer)
Ezer: (Looks At Madame Lucy's Bloody Face) (Screams The Loudest) Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! (Closes His Eyes)
*Everyone Turns Back To Normal*
Ezer: (Opens His Eyes) ...... What The... (Looks Around) (Sees His Blanket On His Bed) (Touches His Head) What Just Happened???

The Next Coming Day........ The The Mansion Of The Agalia's........ At The Guestroom.........

Vance: (Wakes Up) (Sees Whyeth Sleeping) (Kisses Whyeth) Baby! Good Morning My One..... (Kisses Whyeth's Chest) (Goes Above Whyeth)
Whyeth: (Stretches His Body) (Wakes Up) Its Morning Already Huh? Night Was Like An Hour Ago!
Greyson: (Knocks On The Door) Guys? Can I Come In?
Whyeth: Of Course You Can.....
Greyson: (Opens The Door) (Sees Vance And Whyeth Above) Oh My...... Are You Guys Sure That I Can Come In? Was I Interrupting You Two?
Whyeth: No Haha.. You Weren't........
Vance: Sup Grey... Why Are You Here?
Greyson: Your Mom Had Invited Us For Their Party In Their Company......... Didn't She Like... Texted You Two About It?
Vance: No.... (Smiles) So... When Will It Be Happening?
Greyson: Tomorrow Night.....
Ria: (Enters The Room) Oh My Gosh! Vance... Why?
Vance: (Lies Besides Whyeth) Now That Way Weird...
Whyeth: (Laughs) Haha.... Do Not Worry Ria.... We Didn't Do Something?
Ria: Your Mom Just...
Greyson: The Party?
Ria: I See My Son Here Already Spilled The News To You Two! I Was Just About To Tell You Two!
Vance: (Stands Up) (Puts On A Shirt) Well.... We Will Be There Cause... Why Won't Be.... You Guys Will Be There Anyway Right?
Greyson: Yeah.... Even Xia, Sarah, Rina And Aria Will Be There Too........
Whyeth: We Are Only Coming Cause We Were Said To Be There....... (Puts On A Shirt)
Ria: Oh Well... You Two! Breakfast Is Ready.... And In A Short Period Of Time... We Already Discovered That Your Favorite Breakfast Is..... Pancakes......
*Whyeth And Vance Left*
Ria: They Are Such Good People... I Cannot Believe Or Imagine Them Being Bad.......
Greyson: Nether Do I.... But It Is The Truth.........

Back At The Villalobos Mansion..... At The Living Room...... Silver Occupied To Whole Sofa.......

Silver: (Resting Himself) (Watches TV)
Link: (Enters The Room) (Sees Silver Resting)
Silver: (Feels Someone Coming)
Link: (Walks To A Couch) (Watches TV) (Looks At Silver)
Silver: (Sees Silver Looking At Him) (Rolls His Eyes)
Link: (Looks Around) Where Are The Others?
Silver: Asleep I Guess..... And.... Why Are You Speaking To Me?
Link: (Walks To Silver)
Silver: What Are You Gonna Do To Me?
Link: Cmon Silver? You Can't Say No To Me I Guess If I Give You...... Entertainment.... You Can't Say No To Me....
Silver: (Scared) Link... Wait..... No!
Link: (Goes Above Silver) (Kisses Silver's Neck)
Silver: Link! (Crying) No..... Link! Why Are You Doing This! After Pushing Me To The Pool And Everything In Between You Have Done Bad!!!!!
Link: I Will Gonna Stop Doing That To You If You Just Satisfy My Horny Mind..... Please........ (Keeps Hugging Silver)
Silver: (Crying) Link! (Reaches For The Remote)
Link: (Pushes His Body To Link)
Silver: Ugh... Link! (Feels A Little Bit Good) Fuck!
Link: You Like It Huh?
Silver: (Angry) You Are Such A Disgust.... (Reaches The Remote) (Hits The Remote On Link's Head)
Link: Ouch!!!!!!
Silver: (Pushes Link Off The Sofa) (Stands Up)
Link: Silver! You Are Going Down For Me!!!!!!!!
Silver: (Screams) No! (Crying) Stop! (Left)
Link: (Follows Silver)

At The Corridor.......

Silver: (Runs To The Corridor) (Trips Down) No! (Crawls Fast)
Link: (Enters The Corridor) Silver........
Silver: (Stands Up) (Runs To His Door)
*The Door Opens*
Silver: (Gets In His Bedroom) (Runs To His Bed)
Link: (Runs In Front Silver's Bedroom)
Silver: (Sees Link Outside) What The... Why Isn't The Door Closing.....
*Madame Lucy Appears On The Corner*
Silver: (Smiles) (Takes Off His Shirt) (Runs To Silver) (Fucks Silver)
*The Door Closes*
Silver: (Crying) Link! No! (Looks At Madame Lucy)
Madame Lucy: (Disappears)
Silver: (Crying) No!!!!

Its Now Evening... Silver Slowly Enters The Dining Room........

Silver: (Nervous) (Enters The Room)
Avi: (Sees Silver)
Ezer: (Looks At Silver)
Griffo: (Looks At Silver)
Silver: (Nervous) (Sees Link)
Cristina: Hey Silver.... Go Now Eat And Rest.... I Know You Always Do But... Sleep Again.. Tomorrow Is... A Big Day.....
Link: (Looks At Silver)
Silver: (Covers His Body) (Sits On A Chair)

Damn! It Was So Unexpected For Silver... Just Making Sure He Has His Final Major Episode Even Though He Had A Lot On The 1st Season...... Last 8 Episodes....... And..... Get Ready For The 7 Deadly Episodes Of 7 Deadly Sins.......
#SDSSlothfulBody