Episode 13 : Truth's Out, Truth's Covered

The Next Day As Vance Goes Downstairs, He Saw His Brothers Eating Together Except For Whyeth Who Is Still Asleep......

Vance: (Enters The Dining Room) So...... Tell Me...... Its Not Really Whyeth Who Ate The Cake...... Please Tell Me Who Ate It..... Can't You See Why Is Now Suffering For A Thing He Didn't Do........ Please......
Ezer: (Looks Around)
Avi: Wow!!! Good To Blame Us....
Griffo: What Us? Maybe It Was You... You Jerk!? Don't Put Is In Your Sentences.......
Vance: I Want A Clear Answer.... Don't You All Have Mercy?
Ezer: Calm Down Vance....
Vance: Why Can I Calm Down! Whyeth Is Facing A Problem He Doesn't Own!!!! And We All Know I Will Do Everything For Whyeth....
Griffo: Wait...... You Are Not The Only One Who Can Do Everything For Whyeth...
Link: Griff......
Silver: Can We All Be Quiet Please.......
Avi: I'm Out Of Here....... (About To Leave)
Vance: Avi....... (Blocks Avi)
Avi; What The Fuck! (Pushes Vance)
Silver: (Walks To Avi) (Stops Avi) Where Are You Going?!!!!!!
Avi: What The Fuck!!!!! (Struggles To Escape)
Silver: (Holds Avi) Where Are You Going Avi! Don't You Try To Escape.......
Avi: What The....
Silver: I Don't Know If This Is Only The First Time You Did Something Bad But You Are Such A Liar Bitch! (Punches Avi)
Avi: What Do You Mean??
Griffo: Stop Everyone.....
Silver: (Pulls Avi Up) I Wasted Two Days Of My Fucking Life Just Because You Said I Broke Your Phone!!!!
Avi: You Did!!!!!!!!! You Broke........ You Broke My Phone...
Silver: Broken Or You Took Away The Battery Of Your Phone For It To Not Work..........
Avi: What The Fuck!!!!!
Silver: Okay....... I Am Gonna Confess...... I Closed The Generator To Find My Phone In Everyone's Bedroom But Unluckily I Didn't Saw My Phone....... (Angry) Instead I Saw A Battery Of A Phone On Avi's Desk...
Avi: How Could You Trespass To My Bedroom.......
Link: So You Can Be The Possible One Who Broke My Mirror!!!! But Why Did You Broke My Mirror!!!!
Silver: You! Don't Blame Me For Breaking Anything!
Link: But You Told It By Yourself.... You Snuck Up On Everyone's Bedroom........
Griffo: Guys....
Ezer: Hey Stop It......
Link: Are You Hiding Something Do You!!!!!!!!!! Guys..... What If Silver Can't Find His Phone Because He Really Hid His Phone In One Of Our Bedrooms....... For Us To Be Blamed.... For Him To Have A Good Image.....
Silver: What The Hell.... (About To Punch Link)
Link: (Stands Up) Go! Do It......... And Maybe You Really Hid Something In My Bedroom........ Because Remember The Day You Screamed At Me?! You Were Really Mad At Me.......
Silver: No Link!! (Angry)
Avi: (About To Punch Silver)
Vance: (Pulls Avi) Stop Avi!!!!!!
Link: I Will Find It!!!!! (Left)
Silver: Oh No!!!!!!!!! (Follows Link)

At The Corridors.....

Link: (Runs To His Bedroom)
Silver: Stop Link!!!!
*The Door Opens*
Link: (Enters The Bedroom)
*The Door Closes*
Link: (Punches The Door) Link! Come Out Of The Bedroom! (Nervous)
Link: (Opens His Cabinet) There Must Be Something Here......... No......
Silver: (Kicks The Door) Stop It! Stop It Link.......
Link: (Looks At Some Of His Drawers) Not Here....... Where........
Silver: Link! (Angry)
Link: Fuck Goddamn! (Screams) I Won't Stop Until I Find Something Here!!! (Kicks The Wall) Fuck!
*A Portrait Fell Down*
Link: (Sees Link's Phone) Hahaha... I Found The Phone.... (Picks Up The Portrait) (Sees A Small Hole) (Angry) What The Fuck!!!!!!!
Silver: Oh No! (Left)

Downstairs......

Vance: (Punches Avi) Would You Tell Me The Truth!
Ezer: (Holds Vance) Stop Vance...... (Crying)
Griffo: (Nervous)
Avi: (Looks At Griffo)
Vance: (Pushes Ezer) Would You Stop Caring Ezer!!!! (Pushes Ezer)
Ezer: (Fells Down)
Silver: (Enters The Room) (Nervous)
Griffo: What Is Happening Silver!!!!!!!!
Silver: No! (Crying) I Just Wanna Know.... I Am Sorry! No.... (Nervous)
Griffo: What Do You Wanna Know........ (Walks To Silver)
Silver: No..... No! (Nervous) (Crying) No.....
Griffo: (Nervous)
Silver: I Wanna Know....... (Crying) I Just Wanted To Know Where Link Was Going.... I Just Wanted To Know....
Griffo: (Whispers) He Was Always Been In The Bar......
Avi: (Heard What Griffo Said)
Vance: Wait..... Link Is Going To Bars?
Avi: (Pushes Vance) (Stands Up)
Link: (Enters The Room) (Throws A Phone To Silver)
*Hit*
Silver: (Fell Down) (Bleeding) (Dizzy)
Griffo: Silver........ Link! (Crying) What Did You Do... .
Whyeth: What Is Happening Here..... (Enters The Room) Guys!!!!! (Crying)
Vance: Link..... Do You Go To The Bar?
Link: Who Said You That.....
Avi: (Points To Griffo)
Link: What?? Griffo!!!!!! (Angry)
Griffo: I Am Sorry!
Link: I Trusted You!!!!!!!! (Crying) You Told Me You Will Hide My Secret If I Hide Your Secret....... The Secret That You Really Ate The Cake......
Vance: What!!!!!!! (Angry)
Whyeth: Vance.... No.... Don't....
Ezer: (Looks At Everyone)
Vance: (Angry) (Walks To Griffo) (Throws Griffo Away) I Trusted You!!!!!!! (Punches Griffo)
Griffo: (Felt Weak)
Whyeth: Stop It Vance.... (Holds Vance)
Vance: (Punches Griffo) I Was Wrong With You!!!!!!
Avi: (Smiles)
Cristina: (Enters The Room) (Screams) What Is Happening Here!!!!!!!!!!! (Angry)
*Everyone Looks At Dravie*
Avi: (Cries) Mom...... They Are All Blaming Me!!!!!!!!!! Vance Thinks I Was The One Who Ate The Cake Even Though It Was Griffo...... And...... Silver's Phone Wasn't Really Lost..... He Hid Is Phone At Link's Bedroom.....
Cristina: (Hugs Avi) (Angry) How Many Times I Hate To Tell Everyone That Stop Blaming Avi.......
Vance: Why Me! Why Avi Always Matter...
Silver: (Slowly Stands Up) Yeah...... But He Did Something Bad Too.... He Took Out The Battery Of His Phone For It To Look Broken........
Avi: No Mom...... Its Not True......
Whyeth: ......
Ezer: Mom..... Its True.......
Cristina: Avi.... Tell The Truth.....
Avi: Okay Mom..... (Crying) I Taught My Phone Broke Cause I Don't Remember Taking Out The Battery Of My Phone...... Mom.... I Am Sorry.....
Cristina: Silver...... You Are Getting Wild..... Why Are You Blaming Avi Without Knowing The Whole Story....... And How Could You Hide Your Phone In Link's Bedroom......
Silver: (Crying) I Am Sorry Mom.... I Just Wanna Find Out That Link Is Going To The Bar......
Cristina: How Could You Link.........
Link: (Looks Angry At Griffo) Sorry Mom......
Cristina: And You Griffo..... How Could You Lie And Make Why Suffer....... Why Did You Ate The Cake......
Griffo: (Feels Sad)
Vance: (Looks Angry At Griffo)
Cristina: And Vance.... Why Did You Blamed Avi For What He Didn't Do.......
Vance: Mom.... Why Are You Always Protecting Avi........
Cristina: How Could You! (Slaps Vance)
Whyeth: (Crying) Vance......
Vance: (Angry)
Cristina: Because Of That..... All Of You Won't Sleep In Your Bedrooms........ All Of You Will Sleep It The Basement For A Week..... Except For Silver......
*Everyone Looks At Avi*
Ezer: .........
Cristina: I Want You All To Go Now At The Basement........
*......*
Cristina: I Said....... Now!!!! (Screams)
*Everyone Left Except Avi*
Avi: (Hugs Cristina)
Cristina: Thanks For Being A Good Brother.....
Avi: (Smiles)

At The Basement.......

Silver: (Crying) (Sits Alone) I Am Sorry.....
Griffo: Now Goodness Gracious........ (Sits Down)
Link: Would You Two Shut Up! Because Of You..... I Am Here.....
Vance: (Looks Angry At Griffo)
Whyeth: Okay Guys..... We Are All Here Because We Did Something Bad But Will This Gonna Ruin Of Brotherhood......
Vance: Its Really Griffo's Fault........ Why You Suffered And Why You Are Now Here......
Ezer: Guys......
Vance: Shut Up!!!! (Angry)
Ezer: (Looks Mad At Vance)
Whyeth: Vance....... Everyone..... (Crying) Stop It........
Silver: Its Unfair... Why Did He Escape The Problem....... Its Unfair....
Link: You Silver.... Why Did You Try To Find Out Where Am I Going??
Silver: You?n Why Didn't You Trust Me!!
Vance: (Hugs Silver) Please....... Lets Now Stop For Whyeth.....
Whyeth: (Hugs Vance) (Crying)

Okay..... What Will Happen Now To Everyone...... This Is A Very Early Climax For This Season.... Thanks For Reading.... Last 7 Episodes....
#SDSTruthsOutTruthsCovered