Episode 32 : Gotten Worse

In Front Of The Chapel.......

Xia: What Happened To You?
Whyeth: (Stands Up) I Don't Know.....
Vance: Are You Okay? (Strokes Whyeth's Hair) Is My Baby Okay?
Xia: What The Fuck!
Whyeth: I Am Okay..... (Smiles)
Xia: (Holds Whyeth) Lets Try To Go Inside As A Whole....
Vance: Sure........
*Xia, Vance And Whyeth Enters The Chapel Together*
Whyeth: (Walks Inside The Chapel) Wait.... I Am Now Inside......
Xia: What Are You Even Gonna Do Here???
Whyeth: (Looks At Vance)
Xia: Ugh..... I Think This Brothers Need A Privacy....... (Left)
Vance: (Kisses Whyeth On The Lips) Baby........
Whyeth: Are You Really Gonna Keep This Going? We Are Brothers.....
Vance: I Know We Are Brothers..... But.... Lets Act This Out........
Whyeth: My Brother...... And My Pretend Boyfriend? Cool! That Is Super Cool....
Vance: Yeah...... I Am Gonna Wait For You At The Back......
Whyeth: (Smiles) Fine....... (Walks At A Bench) (Kneels Down) (Prays) (In His Mind) God....... I Know That Our Family Might Not Be The Best.... We Might Fight All The Time But That Doesn't Mean That We Are Not That Strong....... I Hope Nothing Goes Wrong With Silver... And Especially..... (Crying) Ezer.......
Vance: (Feels Sad) (Watches Whyeth Cry)
Whyeth: (Crying) (In His Mind) Ezer Is One Of The Kindest Brothers....... I Know He Isn't The One Who Efforts.... He Is Not Cool Like Griffo... He Is Not Badass Like Link.... He Is Not Successful Like Vance.... But He Should Be Proud Of Himself That He Is Kind...... That Is His Wealth And I Hope He Can See It By Himself That He Is Something Special.....
I Love Ezer.... I Love Him Like How I Love My Brothers...... We All Might Have Different Personalities But Still..... In The End, Its Still Us...... We Are The Brothers.... And.... (Looks At The Portrait Of Jesus Christ) Please Guide Us...... (Stands Up)
Vance: (Walks To Whyeth) Whyeth....... I Love You!
Whyeth: (Kisses Vance) I Hope Everything Will Be Alright....
Vance: (Fake Smiles) (In His Mind) Sorry Whyeth But I Can't Promise....... I Have A Feeling That What Just Happen Will Make Things More Worst..........

At The Ward......

Link: (Walks To Silver) Such A Dramatic Person...... Do You Even Know Pedestrian Lane?
Silver: What The Fuck Do You Mean?
Link: Oh Cmon! You Did What You Did In Purpose For You To Be Cared! Cause You Are A Lazy Ass!
Silver: (Struggles To Stand Up) (Angry) You Slut!
Rina: (Holds Silver) Link.... Stop It Would You!
Silver: Go Try To Attack Me! I Will Hold Your Dextrose! (About To Hold The Dextrose)
Rina: Link!
Link: Hahahahaha..... The Fact Is..... We Don't Need An Ass In The Family.... Especially If Its An Lazy Ass!
Rina: I Said Stop!
Charlie: (Approaches Link) Bro! What's Up?
Link: Oh Nothing... Just A..... Low Key Cancer Patient Trying To Be Tuff On His 50:50 Times.......
Silver: (Stares Angrily At Link)
Charlie: Ugh.... Link... Calm Down..... Lets Go Somewhere You Like.....
Link: Bar?
Charlie: There Is A Beer House Next To This Hospital!
Link: Cool! Ugh....... But Before I Leave....... Thanks For Saving Whyeth Silver! He Doesn't Deserve A Hit And Run..... Maybe You! Hahaha......
Charlie: (Pulls Link) Oh Cmon! Lets Go!
Link: Fine....
Rina: Wait... Me Too!
*Charlie, Link And Rina Left*

At The Hallway........

Griffo: (Feels Sad)
Tyrone: (Approaches Griffo) Griff! You Look So Disappointed? (Sits Next To Griffo)
Griffo: Every One Of Them Hates Me Now......
Tyrone: What Do You Mean?
Griffo: All Of Them..... (Crying) My Brothers....... Silver Is, I Am Sure....... Link Is....... Avi Is Always.... Vance Is Too! And Ezer! Its Like! What Am I Doing Is Always Wrong! I Just Want Everything To Be Alright......
Tyrone: (Holds Griffo) Calm Down! There Will Always Be One Who Will Understand You!
Griffo: But Its The Majority! If Most Of Them Are Mad At Me! Then I Am Now Living In Depression.......
Tyrone: Think Positive Griffo!
Griffo: (Angry) If They Really Don't Want My Help In Their Trouble....... Then I Am Gonna Make And Join Their Trouble.......
Tyrone: No! Griffo! Do Not Be Like That!
Griffo: (Stands Up) No Tyrone! Its So Fucking Unfair!! Its All In Me?! No! Won't Let Myself Carry Their Problems Without Any Appreciation......
Tyrone: Griffo!
Griffo: No! (Left)

After An Hour.......... At The Ward......

Ezer: (Feels Pain) Ah! (Opens His Eyes) Mom? Dad?
Whyeth: (Smiles) Ezer???? (Runs To Ezer)
Ezer: Whyeth! (Crying)
Whyeth: Why Did You Do Such A Thing....
Ezer: I Am Really Sorry Whyeth....
Vance: (Slowly Walks To Whyeth)
Ezer: (Looks At Vance) (Serious)
Vance: (Looks Serious At Ezer)
Whyeth: Ezer.... Do You Need Something?
Ezer: When Will I Get Out Of This Place?
Whyeth: Do You Want Me To Ask The Doctor?
Ezer: Yeah....... Sure.....
Whyeth: Okay.... BRB... (Left)
Ezer: (Looks At Vance) What Are You Doing Here?
Vance: Why? Or Maybe..... Should You Be Thanking Your Brothers.... I Mean..... (Coughing) Brothers Who Didn't Tried To Be In An Accident.....
Silver: (Looks At Vance)
Vance: Or Brothers Who Attempts Suicide.......
Ezer: (Looks At Vance) (Angry) Fuck You From Head To To Vance!
Silver: You Should Thank Me! If It Wasn't Because Of Me..... You And Whyeth Were The Ones Here........
Vance: Then Thank You! (Screams)
Silver: (Rolls His Eyes)
Vance: And Ezer........ Thanks Too! Thanks For Sacrificing Your Life! (Smiles)
Ezer: (Kicks Vance)
Vance: What The Fuck! (Holds Ezer's Hand) You Stupid!
Ezer: (Takes Away His Hand) (Feels Pain) Ouch!
Aria: (Approaches Vance) Stop It Vance! What Are You Doing??
Sarah: (Holds Vance) Don't You Have Mercy!?
Vance: It Depends On What Type Of Person You Are!
Ezer: (Looks Away) (Angry)
Vance: (Holds Ezer's Dextrose)
Ezer: What The! No!!
Aria: Vance!
Vance: (Walks Away) Hahahaha..... Sometimes...... This Can Be Fun!
Sarah: Vance!
Vance: Bye Bye!
Ezer: (Rolls His Eyes)

At The Mansion...... At The Hallways Of The Mansion....

Avi: (In His Mind) (Looks At The Family Picture Of Them) Now..... They Are Completely Broken......
Dolores: (Peeks At Avi) (Listens At Avi)
Avi: Congratulations Avi! So Proud Of You!
Dolores: (Turns Off Her Recorder) Got It!

Oh God! This Is So Exciting....... Be Ready! Last 8 Episodes........ Of This Season....... Tune In..... #SDSGottenWorse