Episode 21 : Envy Rises

After The Party........ Its Now Monday Again........ All Of The Brothers Were Still Tired Because Of What Happened In The Party And They All Decided To Not Go To School........ At The Dining Hall Of The Villalobos' Family........

Cristina: (Eating)
Dravie: (Eating)
Cristina: I Know He Allowed Our Sons To Not Go To School Today But....... I Never Told Them To Stay Sleeping Till The Afternoon........
Vance: (Enters The Hall) Good Morning Mom....
Cristina: Good Morning...... You Mean.... Good Afternoon?
Vance: Oh.... (Looks At His Watch) Yeah! Good Afternoon Rather.....
Dravie: How Was The Party?
Vance: It Should've Been Great Except For The Time There Was Someone Who Closed The Generator By Mistake And Made Whyeth Slip At The Pool!
Cristina: Wait What? That Happened To Whyeth?
Vance: Yeah! And I Am Sure That A Brother Of Us Did That! (Rolls His Eyes)
Cristina: Wait Son....... Don't Jump Into Conclusions.... We Don't Know Who Really Did That! In Fact..... There Was A Lot Of People........
Silver: (Enters The Hall)
Vance: But It Happened For The Second Time! Silver Did That Before!!
Silver: What What Happened?! (Serious)
Vance: (Looks At Silver)
Silver: Vance....... If You Think I Was The One Who Tried To Sabotage The Party.... Stop Guessing Anyone! Cause I Have The Respect For Whyeth! I Might Be The Lazy One But I Am Have Respect For Everybody!
Vance: I Am Not Blaming You! I Just Told The Truth That You Started The Use Of The Generator!
Dravie: (Screams) Hey! Stop It You Two! Could You All Just Be Okay With Each Other?
Silver: Mom! Dad! How Can We All Be Okay If Your Sons Are The One Who Aren't....... Okay.... (Left)
Vance: Sorry
Cristina: Vance....... Come Join Us Eating.......
Vance: Fine...... (Sits On A Dining Chair)

At The Corridor Of The Bedrooms........

Ezer: (Walks At The Corridor) (Sees Whyeth's Door With Red Light) (In His Mind) Ugh? Hello? Whyeth?? Are You Still Inside Your Bedroom? (Knocks On Whyeth's Door)
*The Door Opens*
Whyeth: Ezer?
Ezer: Are You Okay? You Always Wake Up Early And....... Your Bedroom Is Quiet Today..... (Looks At Whyeth's Bedroom) You Always Play Music......
Whyeth: Ugh..... Yeah! I Am Okay! Lets Go Eat Downstairs.........
Ezer: (Smiles) (Hugs Whyeth) Are You Still Thinking About What Happened Last Night?
Whyeth: (Nods Slowly) I Was Humiliated And I Hate It......
Ezer: Do Not Worry..... You Can Move On With It Now.... It Won't Affect You Badly......
Whyeth: I Hope So........

At Downstairs........ Griffo And Link Were Already There Eating........

Griffo: (Eats Silently)
Link: (Eats Silently)
Cristina: I Know You Two Had A Misunderstanding Griffo And Link But Will You Two Gonna Stay Like That?! Too Bad, You Two Are The Closest With Each Other.....
Griffo: (Looks Sadly At Link)
Link: I Have No Talkative Brother!!!
Griffo: (Feels Hurt) But Link...... How Many Times I Should Tell You That I Didn't Mean To Do That! And Besides.... Mom And Dad Accepts You For What You Do!
Link: It Is Not What I Mean! (Screams)
Vince: (Looks At Link)
Griffo: (Holds Link) Link.........
Link: (Pushes Griffo's Hand) Do Not Touch Me! My Trust With You Won't Gonna Heal Anyways!
Griffo: (Crying) (Angry)
Link: (Looks Away)
Cristina: Son!
Griffo: (Stands Up) Fine! If You Don't Really Wanna Be Okay With Me! Be It! You Know What! You Are A Slut Anyway! No One Wants To Be Friends With You!
Link: (Angry) (Stands Up) (About To Punch Griffo)
Dravie: (Screams) Shut It Off You Two!!!!!!
*Link And Griffo Stops*
*Whyeth And Ezer Enters The Dining Hall*
Whyeth: What Is Happening Here?
Ezer: .....
Vance: (Sees Whyeth And Ezer Together)
Link: I Ran Out Of Effort To Eat! (Left)
Griffo: (Looks At Dravie)
Dravie: (Looks Angry At Griffo)
Griffo: Excuse Me! (Left)
Cristina: (Feels Sad)
*Whyeth And Ezer Walks To Cristina*
Whyeth: Mom.... What Happened?
Cristina: Do Not Mind Your Brothers Why......... I Am So Happy That You, Vance....
Vance: (Smiles)
Cristina: And Ezer Are So Close.......
Ezer: (In His Mind) (Secretly Looking At Vance) Close? Who Should Be Close With This Person?
Dravie: Do Not Be Like Griffo And Link You 3..... Or Even Silver..... You, Vance, Ezer And Avi Are The Only Good Ones.......
Vance: (Coughs) Avi?! No! (Walks And Hugs Whyeth) But Vance And Whyeth? Yeah They Aren't Just Close And Good! Handsome Too!
Dravie: Like Me!
*Everyone Laughs Except Ezer*
Ezer: (Stares Angrily At Vance)

After Lunch........ Ezer Went To The Poolside Alone..........

Ezer: (Sits On The Poolside Alone)
Avi: (Looks At Ezer) (In His Mind) Let Me Try To Convince This Foolish Ezer......
Ezer: (Looks At The Water) (In His Mind) Ezer... Do Not Worry....... You Will Gonna Get Whyeth's Attention Someday!
Avi: (Walks To Ezer) Getting Jealous Of Whyeth And Vance Huh?
Ezer: (Looks Angrily At Avi) Why Are You Here?
Avi: Do Not Worry! I Won't Bite..... (Sits Next To Avi)
Ezer: (Looks Away Angrily)
Avi: You Know What..... You Shouldn't Let That Vance Take Your Whyeth! You Know What......... You Are Better Than That Dick! You Just Need To Teach Him About Humiliation........
Ezer: Are You Convincing Me?
Avi: Oh Cmon! You Fucking Hate Vance!
Ezer: (Stands Up) I Might Hate That Shit Vance But I Won't Gonna Go Do Things That You Do!
Avi: Whoa! What Do You Mean By Things I Do! I Am The Kindest From All Of The Brothers!!!!!
Ezer: (Angry) Stop Being Fake!! Its Not Cool! (Stands Up) (Shoves Avi) (Left)
Avi: (Looks Angry At Ezer) Poor Ezer! He Doesn't Know That He Is Also Been Played By Everyone!

At Night.... At The Swings Of The Backyard, Vance And Zach Was There Snuggling Up........

Whyeth: (Hugs Vince) Looking At The Stars Is So Magical Right? (Looks At The Sky)
Vance: True (Smiles)
Zach: (Looks At Vance)
Vance: (Hugs Whyeth) I Have A Question Whyeth....
Zach: What Is It?
Vance: Are You Straight?
Zach: Wait What?!
Vance: Straight.... Or..... Not..... Do You Think You Might Have A Tendency To Fall For A Boy?
Zach: No...... I Guess No....
Vance: But What If I Wasn't Your Brother....... And I Am Just A Sweet Best Friend..... Will You Fall In Love With Me?
Zach: I Guess........ Yes....... I Am Not Straight When It Comes To You!
Vance: (Stares And Smiles At Zach)
Zach: You Look Delighted By My Answer....
Vance: (Hugs Zach) I Am So Happy That Were Brothers But I Wish We Were Just..... Best Friends Who Can Become... Couples...
Zach: (Smiles) (Nods)
Ezer: (Stares At Vance And Zach) (Tears Falls On His Face) (In His Mind) Whyeth!
Avi: (Looks At Ezer) (In His Mind) Poor Ezer.......

Shit! This Was A Fire Start! So Excited On This  Season! Its Gonna Be Doper Than Season 1....
#SDSEnvyRises