Episode 59 : The Purgatory

Cristina Runs To Her Car To Travel To The House Of Madame Lucy And Break Anything There That Could Possibly Be The Reason Why His Sons Fainted........

Cristina: (Runs To Her Car) (Crying)
Dolores: (Follows Cristina) (Crying) What The! Cristina! Why Is Your Sons Lying On The Floor? And Where Are You Going?
Cristina: Mom! I Am Gonna Stop This Curse That Has Been With My Sons For A Long Time! I Know Its Our Fault At The First Place Why They Were Cursed......... And I Am Gonna Finish This Once And For All Just Even If It Kills Me!
Dolores: (Hugs Cristina) Good Luck Cristina! I Will Pray For You;
Cristina: Yes Mom! (Gets In The Car) (Starts The Engine) (Drives The Car)
*The Car Left*

At The Purgatory......... At The Terrace..... Or The Lowest Ground.... There Are A Lot Of Souls There Who Are Carrying A Lot Of Stones...

Vance: (Lying On The Ground)
*A Very Large Rock Is Falling To Vance*
Vance: (Screams) Ahhhhhhhh! (Dodges The Rock) (Stands Up Immediately) (Looks Around) Where Am I?
Vanity 1: (Shoves Vance) Move Away You Demon! (Carries A Big Rock) Can't You See?! I Am Here Carrying This Stuff!
Vance: (Gets Terrified) (Walks Away) (Crying) No Way! You Are Scary!! Stay Away From Me!
Vanity 2: (Sees Vance) (Screams) Hey You! Where Is Your Stone! You Should Carry One In Exchange Of Trying To Think You Are The Best For Life!
Vance: (Crying) No! I Won't!!!!! I Won't!!!!!
Vanity 3: (Screams) You Should Be! All of Us Should; Throw Rocks At Him! (Starts Throwing A Rock To Vance)
Vance: No! (Dodges The Rocks)
Vanity Souls: (Screams) (Keeps Throwing A Rock To Vance) (Runs Away) No!!!!!!! You Won't!!! (Left)

At The 2nd Terrace....... At The Envy Terrace........ Ezer Was There Inside A Cloth.........

Ezer: (Opens His Eyes) (Sees Nothing) (Feels A Cloth Above Him) Where Am I?
Vance: (Arrives At The Ezer Terrace) (Looks At The Place)
Envy Souls: (Sews Their Own Eyes)
Vance: (Screams From Being Terrified) Argh! Now Where Is This!?!!!
Ezer: (Hears Vance) (Screams) Vance! (Crying) No Where Are You?!
Vance: (Sees A Pile Of Sacks Made From Cloth) Wait... Ezer... (Looks Around) Where Are You?
Ezer: (Struggles To Escape) (Rips Of The Cloth) (Stands Up)
Vance: (Sees Ezer) Ezer... Go Run!
Ezer: (About To Run)
Envy 1: (Holds Ezer) Not So Fast!!!!!!! You Won't Leave This Place With Your Eyes Sewn!
Ezer: (Crying) Help Me Vance!??
Vance: (About To Approach Ezer)
Envy 2: (Holds Vance) No Way!! A Vanity Like You Hated An Envy Like Him!
Vance: What Did He Do Wrong! (Crying) I Know I Did........ Do Something Wrong But... Him? He Is Too Innocent..........
Envy 2: He Did.... And Its A Big Seen... Cause He Has No Rights To Be Envious!!!! He Never Accepted Who He Really Was! And He Deserves His Eyes To Be Sewn So That He Can't Be Envious About Anything! (Screams) Forever!!!!!!!
Ezer: (Screams) (Tries To Escape) Get Off Of Me!
Envy 3: (About To Sew Ezer's Eyes)
Vance: (Punches The Envy 3) (Runs To Ezer)
Ezer: (Jumps Away Within Vance)
Envy 1: (Screams) Oh No! He Escaped! Get Him!!!!!!
*The Envy Souls Keeps On Following Ezer And Vance*
*Ezer And Vance Keeps Running Away*
*Ezer And Vance Left*

At The 3rd Terrace..... It Was The Wrath Terrace Where The Whole Place Is Dark And The Smell Of The Place Is Very Sharp As If.... You Will Die From Keeping On Inhaling It.....

Whyeth: (Keeps Coughing) (Crying) Guys.... Vance? Ezer??? Where Are You!!!!! (Covers His Mouth)
Wrath 1: (Walks Unbalancely To Whyeth) You!!!!!!!!!!! You Will Gonna Suffer Here!!! (Screams) And Soon...
Whyeth: (Looks At The Soul's Veins Turning Violet)
Wrath 1: You Will Suffer The Darkness Here And The Unpleasant Smell...... In Exchange Of
Having A Dark Heart.... And Giving All Your Anger Out!!!!!!
Whyeth: (Crying) (Falls On His Knees) I Never Wanted This To Happen! I Never Really Wanted!!!
Wrath 2: (Touches Whyeth's Face) Do Not Worry...... I Believe That From Here!! You Realizes How Dark Your Heart Was And How You Rage Your Anger..
*Ezer And Vance Arrives*
Ezer: Now Who Is Here?
Vance: Now..... This Place Is Dark! Is Someone Here? Hello?
Whyeth: (Screams) Vance!!! Ezer!!!!
Vance: (Screams) (Hears Whyeth) Whyeth! Where Are You Baby! Tell Me!
*The Wrath Souls Looks Angrily At Ezer And Vance And Their Eyes Turns Red*
*The Whole Place Turns Red*
*A Lot Of Wrath Souls Appears Around Vance And Ezer*
Ezer: (Sees Whyeth) Why!
Whyeth: Save Me!!!!!!
Wrath 3: No One Will Save Him Now! He Is One Of Us!!!!!!
Vance: No We Won't!!!!!
*The Souls Are About To Approach The Brothers*
Whyeth: (Clenches His Fist) (Eyes Starts Turning To Red) (His Body Smokes Black) (Screams) Fine!!!!!! I Guess I Am Really One Of You!
*Wrath Souls Looks At Whyeth*
Whyeth: (Runs Very Fast To The Crowd Of Souls) (Holds Vance And Ezer) Bro! Lets Go!
Wrath 4: (About To Attack Whyeth)
Whyeth: (Chokes The Soul) (Throws Away The Soul)
Ezer: (Looks At Whyeth) Lets Now Go!!!!!!!
Vance: But.... The Way!
Wrath 5: (Approaches Whyeth)
Whyeth: (Holds The Soul By The Neck) (Throws The Soul To The Crowd)
*The Wrath Souls Falls Down*
Vance: Lets Now Go!!!!!!!!
Ezer: Sure...
Whyeth: (Hugs And Runs With Vance And Ezer)
*Vance, Whyeth And Ezer Left*

At The 4th Terrace....... On The Sloth Terrace..... Every Soul Was Running............

Silver: (Wakes Up) (Looks Around) Where Am I?
*The Horde Of Souls Are About To Approach Silver*
Silver: (Sees The Horde) (Screams) Ahhhhhh!
*The Horde Runs Towards Silver*
Silver: (Falls Down) (Getting Stepped By The Souls) (Feels Pain)
*Whyeth, Vance And Ezer Enters The Terrace*
Silver: (Sees Whyeth, Vance And Ezer) Brothers? Brothers!!!! I Am Here! Save Me!
Ezer: (Sees The Sloth Souls About To Run Back Towards Silver) Run Now Silver.........
Vance: You Will Be Swished!
Silver: (Looks At The Sloth Souls About To Run Towards Him) (Crawls Fast)
Whyeth: (Reaches His Hand For Silver)
Silver: (About To Reach Whyeth's Hand)
Sloth 1: (Pulls Silver From The Foot) No One!!!!! Will Ever Escape This!!!!!! After Being Lazy And Being Slothful! You Have The Energy To Escape?
Sloth 2: (Pulls Silver From The Other Foot) All Of Us Were Once Lazy! So Get Your Lazy Ass Up And Go Work!!!!!!!!!
Whyeth: (About To Get Silver) No!! Let Him Take Us!!!!!!!!
Sloth 3: (Holds Whyeth On The Back) Not So Fast Demon!!!! Hahahahah!
Ezer: Vance! Get Silver! I Will Take In Charge Of Whyeth!!!!!!!
Silver: (Gets Dragged By The Souls) Vance! (Crying)
Vance: (Follows Silver) Silver! Fight Along!!!!
Ezer: (Punches The Soul 3)
Whyeth: He Won't Get Off Of Me! (Struggles To Escape)
Ezer: (Pulls Whyeth) Let Him Escape!
Sloth 4: (Screams) No Way! All Of You Will Get Dragged Like A Hell Of A Ride!!!!!!!!! And It Will Be Fun!
Whyeth: Push Me!
Ezer: What!? No Way! Something Bad Might Happen!
Whyeth: Just Do It!!
Ezer: (Pushes Whyeth)
Whyeth: (Trips Down Backwards) (Slams His Back To The Wall Hard)
Sloth 4: (Slams Very Hard To The Wall) (Bumps His Head) (Dead)
Whyeth: (Runs To Ezer) Ezer!!!!!!
Vance: (Keeps Following Silver) (Screams) I Am Doing The Job Silver! Why Not Think By Your Own!!!!!!
Silver: (Sees His Feet Being Pulled By 3 Souls)
Vance: (Crying) Silver! Think!!!!!!
Silver: (Crying) (Screams) I Am Not A Sloth Anymore!! I Hate Being Lazy!!!!!!!! (Kicks His Feet To The 2 Souls)
*The 2 Sloth Souls Falls Down*
Vance: (Runs To Silver) Silver...... Go Hurry! Lets Leave!
Silver: (Stands Up)
*Whyeth And Ezer Approaches Silver And Vance*
Whyeth: Lets Now Go!
Sloth 5: (Screams) Get Them!!!!!!
Silver: (Runs Away) Guys! Go! (Left)
*Whyeth, Vance And Ezer Left*

At The 5th Terrace.... Avi Was There Looking At A Big Pile Of Souls Lying Their Face On The Ground..........

Avi: (Looks At The Big Pile Of Souls) (Eyes Widens) (Terrified) No!!!!! (Closes His Eyes) Where Am I?

At The 6th Terrace..... Griffo Was There In A Woods Like Terrace But The Woods Are Not Trees But Dead Treed And Very Fruitless.... There Was Even A Big Swamp...

Griffo: (Keeps Looking Around) (Screams) Where Am I? Help Me! Brothers..... (Holds His Stomach) (Feels Hungry)

At The 7th Terrace...... The Top Terrace.... Link Is Trapped By His Hands On A Steel Type Bars And He Is Lied On The Wall With Fires All Over The Place......

Link: (Sees The Fire Everywhere) (Sees Other Souls Getting Burned) (Crying) (Closes His Eyes) God! Help Me Please!

Back At The Boundary Of The Sloth And Avarice Terrace....

Silver: (Crying) The Other Brothers Of Us....
Vance: I Know Right..... Why Are We All Here In The Demon Place!
Ezer: This Is Not Just A Demon Place........ This Is.....
Whyeth: Its The Purgatory......... (Serious)

Last One Episode...... So Guys... Here It Is...m It All Ends To The Last One.... What Will Happen? Will They Escape? Tune In..... For The Last Deadly And Sinful Episode Of Seven Deadly Sins... Its Up Next...
#SDSThePurgatory