Season 1

Welcome Everyone To My 12th Novel...... "Seven Deadly Sins" In This Novel...... You Will Gonna Explore 7 Brothers...... Not Just Brothers But They Are The Worst Brothers Anyone Could Ever Have...... Sins..... Evil..... Anger...... Everything........ But Is It Their Fault Why Are They Like That? Is There An Origin Why They Are Turning Into That........ Who? Who Started All Of This? Who Is The Sinful Friend.... Who Is The Sinful Son.... Who Is The Most Sinful Brother? Wanna Meet The Brothers? The Villalobos Brother Who Were Born Together And Was Raised Together? Okay.... Here We Go!

Whyeth Grae Villalobos - Mark

He Is Known To Be The Perfect Son And Brother Of The Villalobos Family...... He Is Patient In Everything And Is Trying Hard To Ease The Pain Of What His Brothers Are Giving.... He Is Making Sure That His Brothers Won't Ever Fight..... But Will His Patience Gonna Rule If Anger Is Still Around? Will His Wrath Exist?

Vance Veil Villalobos - Johnny

He Is The Most Successful Son And Brother Of The Villalobos Family........ He Is One Humorous Brother....... He Believes That He Is The Best Thing Ever Happened To Anyone And He Is A Career Driven Brother..... He Is Hardworking...... But Because Of His Over Success...... Because He Is Driven With Success...... Will He Prevent His Vanity To Anyone Else?

Ezereal Villalobos - Asher

He Is The Kindest Son And Brother Of The Villalobos Family...... He Is Active..... He Is Full Of Fun..... He Is The Kind Of Brother Who Just Wants To Be Anything He Could Every Imagine But The Only Thing Is..... Everything He Does Is A Failure.... Unlike His Brothers Especially Vance..... He Is Delicate...... And He Hides His Feelings Very Secured....... But Till When?? Till When Will He Hide His Envy To Everyone? Will His Kindness Fall?

Avi Aragon Villalobos - Kiel

He Is The Most Fierce Son And Brother Of The Villalobos Family... He Is A Bit Quiet And Shy But He Doesn't Just Leave Everything Like That... He Is Hiding His Anger To Everyone In His Family..... No One But All....... He Is Also A Hardworking Son But He Uses That To Ruin His Brothers....... He Wants All To Him.... He Wants To Be Everyone's Spotlight..... He Hates Sharing....... He Is Greedy..... Will He Stop Himself Bring Avarice?

Link Elgorth Villalobos - Jacob

He Is The Most Wildest Brother And Son Of The Villalobos Family...... He Is Known To Be The Rebellious Son And Brother Of The Family...... He Claims Himself As The Most Handsome Of All Of His Brothers And He Has The Most Experience In Love..... But What Is Because Of Love, He Will Go Over The Limits? What If He's Gonna Love In An Illegal Way? But Who?? Who Will He Be Lusting With?

Griffo Salander Villalobos - Ray

He Is The Most Good Looking Son And Brother Of The Villalobos Family..... He Is Fashionably Attractive, He Makes Sure Everything Is Perfect, He Is The Most Funniest Son And Brother Of The Family And He Waste Everything Too Much, Mostly On Food..... But What If Having Too Much Will Be Too Much? What If Its Not About Food Anymore? What If Its About Something Else? What Will His Gluttonous Mind Wants?

Silver Crystal Villalobos - William

He Is The Most Formal Son And Brother Of The Villalobos Family..... He Is Also Quiet Like Avi, He Is Also Kind.... He Is Also Fun To Be With But Still, He Is Unactive Most Of Them Time...... He Avoids Problems But He Can't.... Cause He Is Also Somehow The Problem Of Everyone.... He Sleeps.... Goes To School... Eat... Quiet.... And Sleeps Again... He Thinks He Is The Prince Who Should Be Served.... Does His Way Of Avoiding Everything Still Affects His Brothers? Will His Sloth Self Rule Over Himself....

Cristina Villalobos - Lillian

She Is The Mother Of The Brothers.... He Is A Good Mother Who Only Wanted Was His Sons To Be The Best In Everything... He Wants To Give His Son The Luck In Life.... But Is This A Proof That She Is A Good Mother?? If His Sons Are The Worst, Is She Also The Worst Mother? What Did She Do?

Dravie Villalobos - Bart

He Is The Father Of The Brothers.... He Is A Serious Father And A Boss Of His Company That Made His Successful And Rich..... He Is Somehow The Perfect Father Who Wanted His Sons To Be Prefect....... He Will Do Everything To Make His Sons The Best One...... But Was It A Success? What Made Everything Wrong?

Greyson Agalia - Brandon

Just Like The Villalobos, Agalia Family Is One Of The Most Popular Families In The City..... And Greyson Is One Of The Son..... He Is Friends With The Villalobos Brothers..... He Is Kind.... He Is Open Minded About Everyone Of The Brothers And He Is Fair........ But Will He Always Be Fair? Especially If The Brother's Trust Is With Him....... Will The Brother's Take Advantage Of Him?

Aria Filotheo - Cree

She Is A Student Who Studies At The Same School As The Brothers Are...... She Is Fun To Be With And Also Open Minded...... She Is Close To Link, Avi And Griffo.........

Xia Revabia - Mackenzie

She Is Also A Student Where The Brothers Are Studying...... She Is A Serious Person And A Quiet One... She Will Find Trouble With One Of The Brothers But Who? She Is Not Close To Anyone.....

Rina Toralva - Maddie

She Is A Student Also....... She Is Known As The Prettiest Girl In The Campus..... She Is The Most Attractive And Sexiest.... She Is Also Clumsy Somehow...... She Is Close To Somehow All Of The Brothers Especially To Link.......

Sarah Cruz - Emily

She Is A Student Too... Not A Popular One But She Managed To Be Friends With The Villalobos Especially With Whyeth, Vance, Ezer And Silver...

Here Are More Cast Of The Novel.....

- Granny Dolores Villalobos
- Maid Cherry
- Ms. Gina
- Mr. Mario

Okay Here We Go..... Let The Sinful Count Begin? Who Is The Most Sinful Of All The Sin Brother's? Who Is Less? Who Is The Deadliest One?
#SDSSeason1