3. Oke Let's Be Befriend Them Why Not

Oh oh oh mah this is some good stuff.
.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Well shit, if this is right you are laying on the couch with some weird ass skeletons that  are keeping you here."GOODNIGHT" a high voice said, he sounded nice. You heard footsteps going upstairs. Were they gone?. You opened your eyes pulling your body up. Getting up from the couch and sneeked to the door and tried to open it but unfortunately it was locked. God damnit, you looked around to see a small skeleton on the stairs while having stars in his sockets. "OH HUMAN YOU ARE AWA-" you jumped froward and held his mouth. "Please don't speak so loud" you said removing your hand from his mouth. "Sorry I'm so happy you are okey, I thought you were hurt or something so we helped you here" he said. "I'm really thankful for that but can I eat something?" You said rubbing your stomach. He seemed thinking, "OH off course follow me" he said. "My name is blueberry what is yours?" he said turning back to you. "oh it's y/n" you answered. He opened the refrigerator door and pulled some f/f out. "Oh that's my favorite" you said eating your delicious meal. "Wowy mine to" he said. Wow what a lovebird. He's cute though, you thought while eating. Maybe the skeletons aren't so bad as you thought.
.
.
.
When you were done you moved your hand to his. "Blue am really happy you helped me and gave me some food but I need to go" you said looking serious. He seemed sad about it, yeah why not. "Why? don't you like it here" he said grabbing your other hand. You shook your head, "no no off course not I just want to explore and I'm a little afraid of the tall devil skeleton" you said. "Oh you mean edge, yeah he only looks scary but he can be an real kind monster" he said as you froze. There was an taller skeleton standing in the kitchen to. "WORRY NOT I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL HELP YOU FOR THE FEAR OF HIM" the tall one said while holding his hips. You fell from the chair because you almost got an heart attack. Luckily he helped you back up. "I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU" he said as he placed you back on the chair. "Papyrus you need to be more silence or else the others will wake up" blueberry said. So his name is blueberry and this one is called papyrus but so there like all twin's but their also not twin's. The other papyrus is more an pervert and this papyrus is more nice and a cutie. You blushed lighty because of it. "It's okey my name is y/n by the way" you said holding out you hand. He shook your hand with his gloved one just like blueberry. You offered a smile making him smile back. You looked back at blueberry and he seems jealous.
.
.
Wow these skeletons, you sighed. "Do you want to sleep on the couch or on my bed I can take the couch?" blueberry said. Aw so adorable. "That's kind of you but I will take the couch" you said as you walked back to the dinner room. The two kind monsters walked back upstairs while waving at you. "Goodnight y/n" they both said as they disappeared in the dark. So here you were again alone, these skeletons weren't so creepy of unkind after all. No they where being very sweet and kind. A smile formed on your face it was late and you wanted to sleep and wak up tomorrow you will leave this place and explore.
.
.
The next morning the girl laid half on the couch while her arm and leg were hanging or laying on the ground. The couch was a nice place to sleep but it wasn't a long night. When the girl opened her eyes two dark sockets where one centimeter from hers. "Waoh" the girl said pushing the face out hers. "AH HUMAN YOU LAZY ARE FINALLY AWAKE AND READY TO MEET THE GREAT AND TERIBLE SANS" he said as he laughed about her reaction. She immediately stood up. "What the?" she tried but a hand was over her mouth. "NO SWEARING HUMAN" he said as he came closer. She tries to pull his hand away but it wasn't working. "STOP STRUGGLING HUMAN" he said moving his hand away. How dare he? she thought, she moved an hand to his face or skull. Slapping his cheek not to hard and not to soft. He held his cheek, "kid I said something didn't I" he said but she knew that ass voice.
.
.
She was again in some deep trouble. "Uh oops is it to late for an apology?" She tried as she held her hands up. "Yep" he said having dark sockets. Why where they doing that it was so scary and weird. It looked like he wanted to slapp you but he was held back. "NO PAPY I WILL TAKE CARE OFF THIS" the small or sans said. He turned you back, meating his sockets. He held you upper arms. What was he going to do. He needed to let you go. Why are there no skeletons when you need them. He wanted to speak but something white was moving against him and he pulled away. And there the devil stood himself. "I WAS PLANNING ON HURTING THE HUMAN YOU NUMBSKULL" he said jumped to him. The other or the pervert called papyrus stood between them. "Easy there edge" he said. There where to busy fighting eachother so I walked upstairs. "WHAT DO YOU THINK HUMAN, WHO'S THE ONE WHO CAN HURT YOU FIRST" edge said but only to find an empty room expect them. "BECAUSE OF YOU THE HUMAN ESCAPED!" the small edge said as she stomped his foot on the ground. "MAY THE FIRST ONE WHO FOUND HER CAN CHOOSE AN PUNISHMENT!" edge said as the both stormed upstairs. Mutt smiled he was going to win this.

I think I did a good job about making fight over you.
Word count 1035
Comicmaker12