15. Hello My Friends

Hello there, chapter 15 already. Never thought I would write more then 10 chapters. And here we are! Hope you enjoy.
.
.
And it's finally bad grammar free. I did my best 😄
.
.
*Restart 10%*

*Restart 11%*

"Omg, nobody told me it was going to take this long" you groaned.

*Restart 15%*

-Many, many and many more minutes later-

*Restart 99%*

"Yes, hallajula!"

*Restart 99,2%*

"Oh you got to be joking..." You laughed in frustration.

*Restart complete*

Two buttons popped up next to the reset.

"Are you sure you wanna reset? Yes/no"

You were doing this for your friends. Your old ones. Your real friends. Who aren't corrupted.

You clicked on yes.

Reset complete
------------------------------------------------------------

My sight overflew with white as I found myself surrounded in nothing. Just for a split second. My eyes opening again as I stood outside just in front of the heavily door. Looking down, my clothes clean. My HP in full condition and as I checked. My LV was back to normal as well. One painful sting moved over you. Did your friends forget you? I had made an rest. I began to walk. I had to find it out. Couldn't wait here and do nothing.

My heart beating in exciting, in hope they would still remember me. I looked down at my once painful hand. No wound. Or scar. Like it never happened.

A million scenarios running around your mind. So this evil you had been poisoned the souls so the four tall skeletons. Aka Papyrus, orange, edge and mutt. Having them obsesed with you. So much they would kill for you. Even their own brother. That was so extreme. You know you aren't done with her. But at least she can't interface with a reset. The first reset you ever made. Since it hadn't been necessary before or course.

Your feet walking over the small wooden bridge where you had your first encounter with the brothers. Nobody here. So you continued. You had to go to the house, sure they would be all there. Right? You hoped so. No more killing and no more extreme feelings. Sure you found some skeletons attractive in their own way. Like cough blackberry cough cough. Your soul telling you to run and just to find them now. So you did. Carefully not trying to slip or fall over from the ground covered in snow.

As it slowly began to snow. You stopped in front of the well known door. Your hand on the doorknob. What if they didn't remember you? And what if they did? How much if it could they remember? You wanted to see the sanses again. You missed them. And just the cool and loud others. With one turn the door opened. And you now standing in the doorway. As the eight skeletons were around the table. Having drinks. You were silent just like them. "Guys?" Your soft voice croaked from your throat.

When was the last time I updated the last chapter? 😂. But the bug question is, do they remember you?
Word count 512
Comicmaker12