14. The Reset

Oop. You reset in this chapter. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You had to catch your breath to calm yourself. Then you ripped the bone from your hand. Blood covering the floor. Bad wound. But as soon you reset nobody will be in pain. You stood up. Holding your painful hand against your chest. Looking to see mutt his body now completely dusted. You kicked his clothes away. "PLEASE FIND THE RESET Y/N" blackberry said. You turned your head. "Where do I start?!!" You asked. He started to dissapear. "DON'T THINK TO HARD. AND OH Y/N?" he asked. "Thank you and see you soon" as blackberry smiled now disappeared from sight. Now you were alone. Eight skeletons gone. Dammit. Now you were truly alone.

But you wouldn't let this run to your head. You could find your reset. And you would walk every feet over snowdin to find it!. Your soul was filled with:

DETERMINATION

And with that, you started your marching. And it took you ten minutes before you gave up. Where could this bloody thing be?. Your hand was stinging. Right, hole in your hand. You held your hand. It didn't matter for now. You would reset and you would wake up fully healed. The house was quite. And dust here and there. You let yourself fall to the ground with your back against the wall. You'll find it...

You'll find it
Deep inhale
Relax
And exhale

You closed your eyes. Trying to find that inner peace that created you. Your heartbeat getting slower and steady. Not as racing when you had been fighting and killing them. This took so much energy. Could you sleep? You had to. You got up. And made your way over the stairs. Not bothering taking your clothes off. You were dirty. But for once 'laziness'. And as if it was a miracle. You fell asleep. Being able to fall asleep after all this trauma.

Your thoughts were wandering. "Wow" you said in your dream as black surrounded you. "Hmm" you said looking around. Rubbing your chin. "Hm?" A shadow was forming. *Giggle* you took a step back. The shadow was taking a form. "Did you like what I did for you?" The weird voice said. The person sounded female. Like you. The voice sounded like you... The person took shape. Your eyes widened. The shadow was you, except for the different eye colour and the shadow clouds around the fake you.

"Who the hell are you?" You said shocked. "Me? Haha silly" she said. "I'm you" she grinned. What?!. How, what, who?. Wait. "You're responsible for what happened to papyrus (us)?" You said. Your hands rolling up to fists. "You say that like it's a bad thing" she said. "It is!" You screamed angry. Running towards the shadow you. Who caused all of this. But of course you just fell right though. Because, shadow demon you was made of SHADOWS. You turned around trying to kick and punch but even that didn't work. "Where's my reset button?!" You said in a demanding voice. "You sad stupid moron! You'll never find it" she giggled. For the evil person she was.

Well it wasn't hurting you. I mean she was you but you didn't felt different because this someone looked like you and said she was you. But. She was right. You weren't going to find it. Maybe it was going to take years! And you were not in for that. So you had to think wisely. Maybe it wasn't somewhere in snowdin. Maybe it was with you. "Good luck finding" she said sarcastically. "Okey thank you, goodbye now" you said running away. "Goodbye..." She said fading away. "For now..." You could hear.

Oh well. Nothing to worry about. Suddenly you fell down. Into a sort of deep endless hole.

You got up from bed. Awake in that second. Throwing yourself up to pose in a meditation pose. Like like act, fight and mercy. You could check. Not only someone else but also yourself. Something you didn't do before. But it  wasn't going to give you any troubles. Just like you thought a screen appeared in front of you. The buttons I just told were there. Expect for the reset. Hm. Then where would it be? You held your held up and placed it on mercy. You bit your lower lip. Turning the mercy button around. And tada. The button was on the other side. From the buttons it could choose it choose mercy. You knew it. This all was connected together.

You could fix this. You could fix what happened to the friendly skeletons!.

You closed your eyes. Smiling with that determination feeling.

*Reset has started*
*Reset 0%*

This book is close to being finished. Two or three chapters. *La gasp*
Maybe going to add meme/blooper chapters.
Word count 811
Comicmaker12