1. Painful Fall

Your p.o.v

"AAAAACHHHH" I screamed as I fell down. Well life is short I thought as I slowly saw the ground coming. I accidentally fell down, yep it all happened that way. Well sort off. There was a twig that made me fall. Not long after my fall I went face-to-face with the ground. "Fuuuuuccc--" I said while holding my knee. The pain was incredible. I looked up at to see where I was, and it looked like an old ruin. I stood up cracking my bones. "Howdy am flowey the-" an flower said. I start jumping on it till it was completely flat. I ran away like a child. Okey so monsters do exist. "Damn that was to close" I walked further to see some monsters here an there but I walked past them. Later I stood for a house. When I was inside I saw some pictures off goats?. Litterly two females and two males, some off them looked like they where ready to kill me and the other two look nice. "Am not going to stay here any langer" I said as walked out. Not much later I saw a freaking giant door. I whistled, "That's one giant door" on the door were all sort of warning signs. They said; don't go outside, if the door closed it's not gonna open again, it's kill or be killed. Okey so this is like an horror game, nice. With all my power I opened the door which made a long CRACKED  sound. The door closed automatically behind me and there I now stood in the middle of nowhere. And it was freaking snowing!. The hell, I wore an shirt/tanktop underneath and a long black pants. With shoes of course. And so I walked through the ass cold. I don't want to die on my age. Because I was walking the cold wasn't that much. But still my limps where falling off from the cold.

"Human, don't you now how to greet an new friend" the voice behind me said. It sounded like a voice actor in a movie or something. I slowly turned around and held my hand up to shake it. A ZIP sound was heard. "Au" I said as I pulled away. "he he the old electric trick" he said as he stepped out off the shadow. "The names is papyr-" he tried to introduce himself but I walked away. It was a skeleton he had an cigarette between his theeth, he had an jacket and was a bit taller than me. My thoughts where interrupted when someone stood in front of me again. "What the-" I said as I saw the same skeleton from just. "It's rude to walk away when someone's talking" he said blocking my way. "Look skeleton I am not interested in someone that's blocking my way" I said trying to go around him. "Oh come on" he finally said a bit less darker. Asshat I thought as I walked to a other direction. Some minutes passed as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "HUMAN AM GONNA CAPTURE YOU" I turned around to see an smaller skeleton, he wore an red scarf that was matching his battle suit. He also had a scar on one of his eyesocket. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope, I immidely start running. "How many skeletons are here!!" I screamed while running around some trees. "LET ME CAPTURE YOU" the same skeleton yelled. "NOOOOO I'm to young to die" I said back. "Hey sweetcheeks" I looked back to see the longer skeleton now next to the short one. "YOU KNOW THAT HUMAN?, LAZY BROTHER PAPYRUS" the short one said, so his name is papraus no papries no uhm was is paprika?, Oh come on. Papyrus that was it. Still not into it though. I made an left so I lost them. "ha ha ha" I laughed I want to see his face when I'm. not there anymore. Rubbing my knee a few times  it really was a painful fall. "AH HUMAN HERE?" wait he sounded like that small one. I looked at the direction where the voice was going from. The stood the devil himself together with an slave or something. "MOTHERFCKER" I screamed while jumping high. Before I knew it my sight disappeared as I fell into the darkness. Was I dying because of the cold?. "EDGE WHAT DID YOU DO?" I heard another voice saying.

Make that five

I said am gonna write a horrible story off Yandere papyrus's so here's number 1.
Word count 772
Comicmaker12