13. Dirty Brother Killers part 3 and 4

Bam. You killed two. Only two to go. But now this is going to be harder. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
Warning blood and uncomfortable scene
.
.
Reader p.o.v

You made your way back. While not even a guilty feeling. It was their own fault. Maybe in the reset they will be better. You hoped so. You just took a deep breath. You wanted to walk away from here. Go back to the surface. But that wasn't possible. You had to do this. Revenge for sans and blackberry. It made sense they would know you killed orange and edge. There were two options of what was going to happen. One: they would let it slide and have you for their own or two: it would be your death. But since they 'loved you very much'. They probably wouldn't. And there was a sad number three in the back of your head. They could knock you out and tie you up in the basement again. Then they could do literally everything with you... You shook your head. You were a bad person for killing people. But this was for the best. Who knows what could have happened if they had met you on the surface.

Bleh you let it slide. You stopped for the front door. You had your magical knife ready to form. A deep breath in and a deep breath out. Your hand on the doorknob. And when you opened the door. It was dark. No lights were on. Oh you were screwed. They would already know for 100% sure the dust on orange bed. The door slammed shut behind you. A shiver ran over your spine. You could feel like hands flames down their selves over your upper arm. Shadow feeling.

The shadows turned into a real touch. Two hand on your left arm. And two hands on your right arm. "You thought we didn't find out?" Mutt said whispering into your ear. ""Nyeh y/n I'm disappointed in you" papyrus said in your other ear. You tried to lift your arms up so you could form your knife. But they had a good grib on you. "But honestly, I don't care. Then you're more mine" they said. You could see sans and blackberry floating in front of you. You could see right through them. And that made you see a small container. Exclamation marks were on the front. You had to make your eyes small to focus on what was written on it. "Do no consume! Causes vomiting, confusion, diarrhea, stomach cramps and headaches!". Wait. "You guys poisoned me!" You said. Remember the time you didn't feel good. You had came that night to blackberry sick.

"Well yes. But it wasn't going to do mush damage to you really. I just hoped sans would use it to be weaker" mutt growled. WHAT THE HELL. You were ready to smach them. You scrieked when you landed down. One of them or both had teleport you. On the bed. A flashback of the four of them bringing you into the basement. "KICK MUTT IN THE BALLS!" blackberry said trying to hit his brother. But that had no use. "Be smart kid. Papyrus isn't so innocent as I thought he was..." sans said. But you could not to that. How badly you wanted to kick them. You had to make smart moves. Or it could be your last... Papyrus was behind you. Holding both your arms behind your back. As mutt crawled between your legs. "I've waited a long time for this" mutt said as he grabbed your chin from moving. He start to kiss you. It made you move harder. Then a few seconds he wasn't pleased enough. So he inserted his tongue. You tried to wiggle your tongue away from his but it was not like you could make your tongue dissapear from your mouth. Sadly not.

Papyrus his hands went to your arm You inmidely tried to push mutt away. No use of course. Papyrus start to kiss you neck as he moved his hands ober your shoulders. This was not pleasing you. "THIS IS TORTURE TO WATCH. KILL HIM" blackberry said angry. Not even sad about you were going to kill him. Well he did kill him first. You would be angry too. And ready for revenge. You were done with it. You turned your body. Forming your knife in the motion. The knife into his spine. Our where the stomach would have been if had flesh. Papyrus growled in pain. Pushing you away. Into the ground from the bed. "Oi kid you are one fighter are you?" Mutt said. Eyes closed. There was that shiver again. As he opened his eyes. A flame out his eyes socket appeared. "Can't help you buddy" mutt said looking at the blood coming from papyrus. "BUT WE WOULD SHARE Y/N TOGETHER!" papyrus screamed. "To bad" mutt said standing up. Walking towards you.

You crawled away. Mutt formed his. Weapon. You had yours. "That's for sans #sshle!" You yelled towards papyrus. Who was already fading to dust. His expression couldn't be described. Probably sad. Sans gave you a smile in return. Seeing how his brother died make him break. But he could now rest. "Thank you kid" he said. Suddenly your eyes locked back to mutt. "Now I got you all for myself~" mutt smirked. You slashed your knife towards him. But he dodged. Using his bone with a sharp end to knock your knife away. Blackberry was floating around both of you. Trying to help as mush as he could. Even though he couldn't really do much.

"Aah!" You yelled as mutt pierced his sharp bone through your hand. "Sht!" You cried in pain. "I'm sorry. But I know how much trouble you can cause now. Try not to move and be a good girl" he said. Getting down on his knees. "Nonononono!" You yelled moving as much you could. "I love you. Thought you already knew that. Besides love doesn't have to come from both ways~" he said hands on his plants. "But I duck tape your mouth if you dare to say something that you don't love me back" he said with one hand on your head to hold you down. Tears left your eyes. "You know who loved you?" You asked.

"Your fcking brother!" You said in rage as you had formed a new knife. And pierced it right through his skull. His lifeless body fell backwards. His skull had faded inmidely. His body slowly following after.

The next chapter will contain how you fully use the reset. Sorry for the much cursing. But it's in the description.
Word count 1114
Comicmaker12