2. Eight Skeletons And One Woman

Woop woop the chapter where y/n meet some spooky skeletons. Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
Have some sweet feelings.
.
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Her head hurts, what happened. She got a few flashback. She knew she met that smoke guy and, um that edge guy. And many more but she couldn't lay her finger on it. She decided to open her eyes, the first thing she saw that she was laying on an bed. A freaking race car bed. She got an closer look and it was light blue, weird she thought. The room looks clean with a bookshelf and some action puppets. She rubbed her head a few times before shifting to the edge off the bed. "Where am I " she said even if there was nobody. She opened the door and peeked for anybody. She made sure nobody was going to find her escape. I mean she didn't know where she was. Taking a step out of the door but unfortunately she crashed into something making her fall back.
.
.
*Thud*
.
.
She rubbed her head before looking up.
"Missed me already?" it was that pervert skeleton that had scrolled your body. "Where the hell am I?" she said a little cold. The cigarette between his teeth was moving up and down while he spook. Kinda funny looking. She stood up dusting her clothes again.
She was fast as she could this house out. But of course an boney hand pulled her back. "Come on sweetcheeks, stay"he said. How dare he to touch me again. She smashed his hand off her. "Where's the exit, dork" she said as she walked downstairs. Luckily no one was home or she was even more in some deep problems. Suddenly she was on the couch with him ontop. "Listen sweetcheeks never call me again like that or you will have an bad time. Don't let me find out that you are making some trouble with the others. Okey?" He said to her with using some same words. He got off her, walking into the kitchen. What the hell just happened, she thought. But her thoughts we're interrupted by the door slamming open. "YOU TRASH FOR AN BROTHER! IS THE HUMAN AWAKE YET-" he stopped when he saw you on the couch. She made an little wave before he almost jumped on her. "HUMAN" he said. She fell of the couch. In shock.

Reader p.o.v

Well here she lay, on the ground. Living skeletons are ridiculous but where she is now. More skeletons walked in making her fear for life. "With how many are you?" She said pointing her finger to them. "Oke kid calm down"  a taller lazy looking guy spoke with a orange sweater. Before she new it she fainted. Again.
.
.
.
Her body was pulled up and placed back on the couch. "SO WHAT NOW, THROW HER BACK IN SNOWDIN?" The evil tall said, stomping his boots on the ground. "IT'S AN HUMAN AFTER ALL" an also evil but smaller one finished for the other one. "Let's just keep her" the pervert said. In her mind she was going blank because she wasn't really fainted she acted just really good. She had to go out of here as soon as possible. "We can let her stay for a while, it snowing very hard now" a skeleton said wearing his blue sweater and touching her head for an fever checking. "BROTHER DON'T TOUCH HER" the tall one said slapping his brother's hand away. "SORRY AM JUST-I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME OVER ME" he said. The girl didn't dare to peek, what if they need she was awake. She really wanted to smack all their heads while running away from them. But that's not going to happen. She just laid complete silent.
Maybe they were nice?.

They sat down around the table talking about her. She opened her left eye to peek around because she hadn't done that already. So if it's right there are 8 freaking skeleton holding her here. Yeah that's sound real. It's just a dream she thought as she slowly felt asleep, not noticing that four of them are stirring from the corner of their eyes.

Oh oh oh~ now I'm curious.
Word count 702
Comicmaker12