Epilouge

Hi, it's Kayla. I was gonna have chapter 17 be the last thing but, here we are with an epilogue. Because people wanted it and I felt bad.

You weren't quite certain how long you've been with him now, after your little stunt. You feel like it was a week or two now, or something like that. The main change thought with Natemare was that he was even more clingy than before, which you didn't even think was possible.

But, oh boy, was he more clingy. Last time at least he let you have Time by yourself, being locked up in a bedroom, but now you basically always had to be in the same room as him.

You still slept with him every night, and in the mornings he would start your new morning routine. First, he would have you take shower, which he at least do it yourself, then he would dress you up in whatever the heck he wants.

Next, was his favorite part, after he had you all dressed up to his liking he would brush your hair. He would either have you sit on a chair in front of a vanity mirror while he stood behind you and brushed out your locks.

The other places he had you sit were on the bed or on his lap. Really depends on what he was feeling. When he was brushing your hair he would be fairly gentle, and he even managed to get the tangles and knots so that you could barely tell he was dealing with a knot/tangle. If you even moved your head slightly with out him telling you or if it was interrupting his brushing of your hair he would let out a small growl and you took the hint going back in the right position.

He always seemed to savor this part of the day, taking his time when brushing it out, petting and stroking your silky hair. He then would either put you hair up, but most of the time he left it down.

The next step of the morning routine would to be add accessories that he choose, if tended to always be jewelry with real and huge jewels. The jewels would most likely cost a fortune itself. He never had you wear makeup, saying, "The makeup covers your beauty and makes you seem less perfect."

The next thing would be putting on some shoes that he choose as well. That was basically it for the morning routine with him, you did all of your hygiene stuff after you took a shower. He literally made you his little porcelain doll that he would dress up to his liking and do your hair.

You would then usual eat breakfast, the location always varied from your room to other rooms as well. Today you ate some eggs Benedict.

The next part of your day would be attending with Mare to whatever thing he had to do. This varied from day to day, sometimes it would having audiences with citizens, judging souls in a purgatory place, or in this case doing paperwork.

Which brought you to where you are right now. As of right now you we're sitting in his study, while he was filling out some paperwork.

The layout of his study had the main office area had the entrance and exit of the room, so if someone needed him they could get to him immediately.

His desk was set up so his back was facing a large window, letting in a view of a bit of the garden on the backside of the castle but also lets you see the skyscrapers in bustling capital of the world.

On the right side of his desk was a room area filled with book cases filled with books and a table with a large map layer on top of it. There were plenty of other maps now, and a giant one hanging on the wall that was a prototype of the updated map of the world.

There had to be an update of maps and globes since things were changing. Like the UK is now just England. Since it can't exactly be a United Kingdom, since you know..

There are also no longer called countries and are now called territories. While the states in countries are now called Providences cause it just sounds cooler that way. Natemare decided to call the world that is now under his control Symphonia.