Chapter 10

Hi, so this is a prequel thingy. This is before we see Nate go all yandere btw.

(Nate's pov and flashback before we saw him get his puppet strings)

This girl, y/n, so beautiful. For some reasons all of my relationships ended badly. But I just know she's the one for me. Heck, I'm feeling the urge to go all yandere up in here. "So, you speak my language." I looked up and in my mind I could see, him. Natemare. The little bastard in my head. "Yeah, missed ya too Nate." He said that with an eye roll. "Also, I'm in a lot of people's heads now. So I'm not just your little demon anymore." "I haven't seen you around, not that I care, but where have you been? You always seem set on torturing me." He then fake acted as if he cared. "Aw, you care about me Nate? Also you should know that you can't erase me, you and I,  we're flesh and blood" "No, I would never care about you! Now tell me! Where were you!?"

He then got that oh-so-constant devilish smirk on his face again, "Well since you're so persistent, if you must know, I was talking with Y/n." I then growled, "Don't you dare hurt her! She never did anything to you!" He then got a serious face, which was fairly rare for him since it's usually a face of insanity or disgust, "Nate, please, I would never hurt her. She's far too precious to lose." He, he's gonna use her, isn't he? NO! Not my senpai! "Nate, I would never use her either. She's just as precious to me as she is to you, actually she's way more precious to me."

"What's your game Mare?" "Nothing, I just have a deal that I think you would be interested in." "I thought that was Phantom's job with the whole deal thing." Natemare then face palmed. "Nate, I am Phantom. I made him up so I could trick you. Of course he started to break free after a while.." He muttered that last sentence and I couldn't hear it.

"I'm not interested, I know that involves in you taking over my body." "Oh come on Nate, you know you can't hide me. You really should be prouder of having this deity use you as a host." "Just go away!" "What if I told you some of y/n's friends have a crush on her?" What. Did. He. Say. "Knew that would get your attention. Come on, you and I we thirst for blood, you can't deny this." "I don't want any part in this." "You haven't even heard my offer, you really should just accept this deal, I'm always going to be a part of you anyway. You did wish for me anyway."

"Just tell me of this deal!" He then started floating around me, glaring at spots, and eyeing me like a predator would. "Well Nate, you're geeky, nerdy, weird. You're not that handsome looking and you're definitely not good with words or socializing. You barely know the girl, and knowing y/n, she would never be into you." H-He was right. I didn't want to admit it, but she would never fall for a guy like me. "But, then there's me. Nate, you know I'm the better version of you. I'm smarter, stronger, sexier than you could be. But, you speak my language." "What does that even mean?" "Simple, we both want y/n. And I think we both know you can't get her." I felt a tear slide down my cheek. He was absolutely right. Y/n would never love a guy like me. "But I am willing to make sure you get her. Just let me take over your body. " I glared at the demon and just said, "What do you gain from this?" "Y/n. If I take over your body we both get her. It's a win-win. Don't think you're the only guy that wants her." I shook my head, "I'm not certain." He let out an irritated sigh, "Fine, we'll start simple. How about we kill those people who have crushes on her?" That one, I could get myself more behind. And lo and behold I saw my roommates appear before me. "Come on Nate! Just let me in just for a bit and I'll let you use some of my powers!" I nodded and soon I use Natemare's little strings.

Apparently they didn't have crushes on her and I interrupted them while having butt sex but that doesn't me they aren't bi! All that was left was dead silence. There's no sound. Their bodies spread across the ground. That, that was so worth it.

Dead silence. All that is left is dead silence. You know what, might as well finish it all. There is no sound. The room reeks of death, I think I like that smell. And this murder, this murder, it's all my fault. I like it that way. But, I-I just killed some people. I should be ashamed of myself. I killed 2 innocent people. But at the same time.. I then let out quite the insane laughter, "Come on Nate! Scream it louder!" And so I laugher louder, harder, and more insane. "Ya know Natemare, I would accept your offer, but I think I just want y/n all to myself." "Nate, you know no matter what I'll get her right. I'm just so proud of you murdering someone. I'll always be a part of you."

"I'll get y/n myself, how could she not love such an innocent and sweet person, unlike you." Natemare then let out an insane laugh that made mine look like a pity laugh. "You're a monster just like me! And you know that leaves you weak. Very weak to me.." Oh criminy.

And just like that I was pushed back into my own mind and Natemare took my body hostage. "And now to give my little y/n a visit..."