Chapter 9

(Le time skip to not 1 week later, not three weeks later, BUT 2 WEEKS LATER!!)

I wiped away the tears that were coming out of my eyes as I was waiting to get off of the plane. I clutched my book bag to my chest as I soon sat up, my body parts asleep from the fact of being on a plane for a couple of hours. Who knew that my life could go to a dream to a nightmare in 2 weeks?

First, my cat died. Second, my parents died and my cat can't comfort me, and thirdly, I am being taxed like crazy for some reason.

After Nate had left for 3 days, the world leaders had given us a world wide king. Nate was still gone, 2 weeks later. I blame the new king for this. There still hasn't been any pictures of this so called 'king'.

I walked out of the door and was sadly met with the fact that I was on a flight that you had to walk down stairs. When will my bad luck end?

I walked across the concerte and I soon felt an arm on my shoulder. "Y/n, is that you?" "NATE!?" He nodded his head. I hugged him. "Y/n, do you want to run away with me? I got a large promotion from that new gig, and I'll buy you new clothes, and take care of everything." I nodded my head, and dug my head into his chest.

"C'mon, I'll take you to my plane." We started walking towards a private plan not that far from mine. "Nate, where are we going to go?" "LA, the new world's capital." We reached the stairs to the plane. "Ladies first." I walked up the stairs and into the plane, him right behind me. No turning back now.

I sat down on one of the seats, with this guy right in front of me, practically glaring at me. Nate got in, and sat down right next to me on the love seat thing.

He grabbed my chin so I looked at him, "Y/n, you've been crying. Why? I don't like it when you cry." I shook my head, not wanting to. "Y/n, you know you can tell me everything. And just like that I was crying my whole story to him. "And now I'm being taxed like crazy, and money is being stolen from my account!" Nate hugged my tightly. "Don't worry, everything is fine now, I'm here now, I'll take care of everything.

That is when he brought my lips up to his and he kissed me. "Nate I've missed you so mu-" "Your majesty! How could you kiss a filthy peasant girl!!" I pulled back from the kiss to see  Nate's true form. Oh no..

"You know, I'm really getting tired of you speaking such awful words, I should really fix that, shouldn't I?"

I looked over at the man who had strings reaching for him and the string soon sewed his mouth shut. He tried to scream but it was muffled. He tried to pull the strings out, but they didn't budge.

"Now, where did we leave off, dearest?"

He pulled you back to his lips, and you just wanted to slap this monster. You tried to scream but of course his tongue that was in your mouth muffled every sound.

"I missed you. Now tell me more about the bad things that've been happening to you." He growled the last sentence. You shook your head, knowing what would happen. "Ah Yes, you probably don't want to talk much because all that happened must have tired you out, didn't it?"

You didn't want to admit it, but yeah you we're tired. He declined the love seat down and forced you to lay down next to him. "Don't worry dear, like I promised you early today, I'll take care of everything."

As much as you didn't want to you fell asleep unwilling.

So this was exactly 666 words..