Chapter 13

A week had passed since you watched anime with him and you were mentally and physically face palming at showing him the slightest bit of affection. You wanted out and away from him, not closer to him.

Well what happened, happened and there is no changing that fact. Right now since most of the time you were locked in your room you were just working on an embroidery project. You cut the thread and sighed in relief upon finishing.

You looked up, and jumped up when you saw a certain crow staring at you. You little a very small shriek come out, but calmed down immediately upon realizing it was just Rocket. You glanced to your balcony doors to see that they were opened like you left them so that answered your question.

You stood up and grabbed a small piece of tinfoil that you always kept with you now and gave it to the bird. The bird grabbed it with his beak happily and hopped a bit on your desk. You let out a little giggle at this and stretched your finger out, letting him perch on your finger. Such a good bird.

You scratched him a bit under his chin as he nuzzled your hand. You grabbed a bit of food on a plate and fed him. He let out a coo like sound that you took as a sound of happiness.

You heard a knock on your door and Rocket seemed to get a bit scared and he hid behind your chair. After a couple of seconds he poked his head out and looked at you for a while before his head going back behind the chair. You stifled a giggle before saying out loud, "Come in!"

The door opened and you weren't very surprised by who walked in, your one and only captor. "How are you doing today, my little marionette?" I just nodded my head telling him that I was fine.

I felt him pick me up bridal style and a little eep escaped my lips. He just gave a soft smile at this as he carried me to the living room like area of the room as he set me down on a couch and sat right next to me. "You've seem to be a happier lately." I thought this over in my head. Yeah, I suppose I have been. Probably because I made a friend that he doesn't know about and one that has lasted longer than a week. #goals

"I'm afraid that I'll have to do a lot of work soon and I'll probably be gone for a couple of days." After saying this he let out a sigh and combed his hand through his hair. "Oh, you will?" "Sadly yes, now at least let me get this moment." He leaned in and started attacking my neck. His arms were loosely around my body and he was about to attack my lips, but I just pushed him away. 

He looked surprised for a moment before it turned to rage and then calm, a fake calm. He was trying to hide his rage. He was being a calm mad. This was not good. I could see the rage in his eyes and I knew things weren't going to go well when he spoke in an extremely, too calm voice. "Y/n, just exactly what are you doing?" I pushed my hand against his chest again and stood and walked past him.

"Y/n, I'm going to give you one more shot. So come here. Now." I did the regular teen angsty thing and just stayed standing. "Y/n, come on. Remember a week ago? I thought you were actually starting to open up to me." "Well you were wrong." 

"I tried, I really tried not to be the bad guy here, but I suppose you gave me no choice." My back was facing him, so I couldn't see what he was doing. The next thing I knew, he was gripping my arm tighter than ever before and was dragging me down hallways and past corners. I yelled out, trying to get anyone to help me, and I tried to get out of his grip. But my scratching at his arms seemed to have no effect. "I guess I need to put my little marionette back on her strings."

"Please! Just let me go!" He laughed out a maniac chuckle. "You should know what happens to birds who keep trying to fly away." I let out a shaky breath as I managed to stutter out, "W-What?" He took me through a door into a pitch black room. "They get their wings clipped off."

He then threw me on the ground. He closed a metal door that looked like cell doors and was curved in front of me. It was only then that my eyes adjusted to the pitch black room with just only a few torches to light up the place. I was surrounded by bars in a circle formation. I looked up to see if my suspicions were correct, and they most certainly were. The bars extended to make a dome like shape at the top. I was in a extremely large bird cage. 

I looked back in the direction where the door was shut on me. There was a lock at the bottom of the door, that was preventing my escape. I looked up towards the man who put me in here. He just put his hands through the bars and touched my cheek. I was on my knees because of how I was thrown into this cage. "Don't worry my little songbird, you'll get out of here as soon as you reciprocate my love back." He then walked away from me and had the door to the room slam behind him. Along with the door slamming, all of the light was drained from the room. I was alone in this dark, dark room with the only light being a sliver from the door that would let me back into the rest of the castle. 

I curled my knees up to my chest and laid down against the hard floor. I cried all of the tears that I've been holding in for so long. I just let the tears stain my face, and make my hair stick to my face as well. I didn't care anymore. This was all I was to him, a little bird to be put on display. Just another exotic pet for him to show off. Another trophy. Just a doll for him to put little dresses on and to just be put on display. All I was for him was a porcelain doll that was supposedly too fragile and needed to be on display for him. Just a little marionette to put a show on for just him. That was apparently all I was.