Chapter 11

"It was just a jest dear, besides I already see the bruises that mask  your beauty."

You were really getting tired of this over complementing thing. It was seriously kind of getting annoying. So you did what every teenager does, you rolled your eyes.

"Come on. Sit down. That way I  can heal you better." You let out an aggravated sigh but did as he said and sat next to him. He pulled up the sleeves of your shirt revealing more of the bruises that littered your body. "I swear, if you want to get a job done you have to do it yourself."

You felt him healing your arms with his special powers of some sort. After being healed he lightly gave me some kisses on my arms before pulling away. "Go to your room doll, a servant will lead you there. Go change into something better. Meet me back in the throne room where I'll be waiting for you. Once again a servant will lead you there."

I got off of the couch and followed a person who was standing near by and went up staircases before eventually being in a bedroom that looked somewhat familiar to the other ones he had given me. I shut the door behind me and started dressing into the assigned clothing.

You let out an exaggerated sigh before decided to go onto the balcony outside. You decided that you could take your sweet old time since you knew he wouldn't punish you or anything. Even in his own words, 'Oh I just can't stay mad at you.'

So you stepped onto the large balcony and saw a table and some chairs out on there. On the table were a plate of biscuits and a pitcher of lemonade with some cups. You leaned against the marble rail as you looked over the large expanse of gardens. Your intense staring was interrupted by a winged creature landing a couple of feet from you.

After identifying the bird you grew excited at what it was, a crow. You've always had this weird thing for crows, for literally no reason. Just whenever you looked to the sky and saw pine straw or just a crumb of bread in a crows' mouth, you just got a feeling of pride and just wanted to tell that bird how good of a job it did. It's weird, you're completely aware of that, but you still just held a fondness for them.

The bird stared at you while examine you and let out a softer than usually questioning sound 'CAW!' You chuckled a tiny bit before talking to the crow.

"Hey there little guy. What's your name?"

You knew it was a guy because he looked prettier and with birds the males are prettier than the females. The only response you got was a tilt of the head. "Well my name is y/n."

The bird gave a nod of his head which you took as a way of him communicating to you. "Looks like you need a name, huh? What about Nevermore?"

The bird shook his head and you were quite shocked. You knew crows were pretty smart, but never knew they were this smart. "Hmm, okay, what about Rocket?"

The bird seemed to take a liking to this name and you got a sense of happiness. "Rocket, I'm in quite a pickle here."

Rocket gave you look as if telling you to continue. "So there's this guy who's like obsessed with me. The guy who I thought was my friend and the guy who I fell for was basically him and I don't like this specific guy. Cause he's a yandere, and he murdered people plus he's basically king of the world now."

Rocket let out a sympathetic 'CAW!' at your predicament and gave you look as if saying, "Oof."

You held out your hand and were quite shocked when he flew onto your pointer finger, perching.

"Rocket, what am I going to do?" Rocket just gave you a hopeless look. It was only then that you realized you were talking to a crow. Well then again, you've done worst.

You sat down at a chair near He table and tore off a bit of biscuit and gave it to Rocket. Rocket happily jumped off your finger and began pecking at the scrap. "Well Rocket I suppose I should go before he gets angry, I hope we get the chance to talk again."

You then stood up and started walking with a servant towards the throne room as you were already beginning to miss your new feathered friend.

Yeah, I know the whole Rocket thing is weird, but I just have this thing with crows, okay? Also I assure you things are going to be picking up soon. I pinky swear. Any-who, what do you think about Rocket? Do you like him? ( Don't worry I'm not going to have him die or anything. I like him too much to do that.) Anywho, the next chapter is going to be a type of blog from me. I decided to blog a normal-ish day in my life in honor of being on wattpad for a year! Anyway, have a great day!