Chapter 2

After staying with my friends for a while I went back home, changed into a simple old t shirt and these comfy pj pants. I plopped down on my bed and I soon saw something sticking out on my pair of pants that is now on the floor, I went to look at it and it was the napkin.

I then put my dirty clothes in the hamper and added him into my contacts. What a day! I soon started reading for a bit before deciding to go get some sleep. So I laid back, and let sleep incapsulate me.

(It dream time y'all!!)

I took in my surroundings, but I failed at that since it was pitch black around me. But I could hear. I could hear the sounds of footsteps echoing around me everywhere. It started out as a light tapping, but as it echoed it became louder and more hollow and I couldn't trace it anymore. Tap tap tap. Tap tap tap. Tap tap tap.

That and I could hear some humming. It was fairly faint, but I could make it out. It didn't sound like anything I've heard before, perhaps just mindless humming.

But I was scared out of my wits though when I heard a voice whisper into my ear, "You left me. And someone has to pay for that." I then felt an arm slide down my side, "But you aren't the one who shall pay my dear, I have something much better planned for you."

"My Time is up I'm afraid, have sweet Natemares!"

And just like that my eyes snapped open and I was back in my room, with the tv on in front of me. It was the news.. "The 'King of Youtube', Pewdiepie, has just been found dead."