Chapter 3

The tv then continued to play a highlight reel of him and it was quite something at the end.. It went from him crying, to shooting a play button, crying about a doll, to jumping out of his closet, and now clapping his hands twice while saying meme review. What the heck..

I decided to turn off the tv and I got dressed since I had classes today at York Tech. I got dressed, grabbed my backpack, grabbed a quick breakfast that consisted of a granola bar™️. I walked out of the door but noticed a box on the ground.

I probably shouldn't open it, since curiosity killed the cat.. But a cat has 9 lives! Take that logic!!

I opened the box and I saw this gorgeous choker.

(Basically this but a white like material.)

I immediately put it on and headed back into my car. I put on my I hate the world playlist (I do have this playlist made on Spotify. Let me know if you're interested.) I then began driving to school.

Le time skip to arriving to college

I just got in my classroom, and I saw Nate sitting right next to me. "Oh, hi y/n! I didn't know you had this class." "Nate, this is a community college we don't have that much of an arrangement of classes. Also, this is English."

His face then paled some, which made him even cuter. "Oh, oh yeah- I guess I forgot about that.. Well I'm still happy that we're in the same classes though!!" He came back from his embarrassed state and gave me a cheery 1 million dollar smile. Seriously, it's like this guy wants me to think he's cute or something..

And so we went through all of our classes, which we both share before we headed to meet up with our friends. I spotted my buddies, and came over and sat next to them. Today Luke was wearing a white polo and had his jacket tied around his waist. He had his chestnut brown hair brushed up in a sort of swoosh like way.

Sitting next to Luke-y boi was Camden/Roberto. Also besides Luke was LG/Lily Grace/Lil' Gangster.

I walk up to Luke and LG. "Hey there, kiddos!" "Hey, kiddo!" "Well what are you waiting for, sit down, kiddo."

I follow what Luke said and sat down. Nate sat down besides me and gave all of them a questioning gaze. "I thought you're all the same age..?" "We are. It's just our thing. We just started calling each other kiddo one day."

Nate shrugged his shoulders and he bit into his sandwich. We did some mindless chat until Camden said out loud, "Hey, I could use some help with History." "Oh why don't I help you out, I live with you anyway!" Camden nodded to Luke's suggestion but they both held a knowing look. (Hi so when I said they lived in a dorm together, they meant apartment. Cause this is a community college and all.)

"I could some help as well.." Nate then chimed in, "I could help you! We have the same classes after all!" "Zoë could help me t-" I was interrupted by my phone vibrating. It was a text from Zoë..

Zoë 🌴💛: Hey y/n, sorry but I had to deal with  a family issue

Y/n: It's okay, I hope everything is alright!

"Oh, Zoë is gone to deal with a family issue so sure Nate!" He gave me one of his genuine smiles again, "Cool!"

We finished our lunch and headed to our last class before Nate pinned me to the wall in the hallway. Why am I getting a feeling of deja vu right now.. "Uh, hi there." He gave me an insane, demonic grin as he whispered to me, "Hi there." "Uh, N-Nate, can you let me go?" "Sure, but there's one thing I need to tell you."

He then leaned into my ear and whispered something to me, "You can't tell anyone I said this, okay?" I nodded my head, getting kind of scared. "Okay good, I am really conflicted in telling you this, but I think you deserve to know."

He then proceeded to lean in even closer to my ear and I had his breath hitting my ear lobe. "I think Camden and Luke have a crush on you." He pinned me to the wall just to tell me that?!

"Well, it's nice to know that you think that, but we gotta go to class now.." He sighed at this but walked into class with me.