Chapter 4

(3rd person)

"Are you ready big boy?"

"Never been more ready master."

(Flashback time)

Nate was getting ready to leave to your house. He left already and then texted you on his phone.

Nate: Hey, sorry Y/n but I forgot something @ home. Gonna be late

Doll (That's your contact name in his phone btw): Oh sure. I'll be waiting.

Nate then snuck back into the house and grabbed his knife. This is going to be fun! He then barged into Camden's room.

"Faster Daddy! Faster!"

Nate was wrong about thinking Luke and Camden had a crush on Y/n.. The problem was now that he had a knife in his hands when he was supposed to be in your house..

Luke and Camden kept kicking it off. "Oh, you've been a very bad boy Luke." "Yes, yes I have. I need to be punished~"

Luke then looked up to see Nate standing in the room, holding a knife in his hand. "Nate, what are you doing with a knife? Shouldn't you be at y/n's?" Nate then let out one of his demonic chuckles, and let his real self show through.

His disguise melted away and he was soon seen as Nate but had his makeup on, his eyes were pure black now. "N-Nate? What the heck? What is going on!?"

"Well you see, Nate was my host. I used another puppet I owned, I got him under my control." "But why are you trying to kill us you bastard!?" He let out an insane chuckle. "Well, I at first thought you both had a crush on Y/n. I was wrong which I apologize for, but you found out too much. Now if you excuse me, I have to text my princess."

Some strings then surrounded both Luke and Camden as they struggled in there grasp. Natemare then said out what he was texting.

"Hey, can I stay the night at your house? Camden had a sock on his doorknob and I can hear moaning. And.. send!"

"Don't you dare hurt a hair on her head!" Natemare then let out an insane laugh. He actually had to hold onto his knees with how hard he was laughing. "Me? Hurt y/n? I would never! I'm protecting her from people who are hurting her!" He was then interrupted by a ping.

"Oh, speaking of my dolly..."

"Yeah, of course you can stay the night! I will never let Camden forget this though."

He got an insane look on his face. "Well boys, I have a date to attend to! Ta ta!"

Soon the strings entered both boy's mouth's and the strings went through all around there bodies. More strings came out and inserted themselves into the skin and going inside their bones. They were lifted up, and there eyes rolled back, being as lifeless as ever. They hung from their strings almost like puppets.

"Now I gotta put my disguise back on!" Natemare tsked out, and he went over to the bathroom, and got his disguise back on. "Now, time to go see my girl."