IWI Negev/Neutrino Generating Velocity Review

"This'll Keep Me In The Fight A Li'l Longer But Still, Gonna End The Same Way."
  - Albert "The Weasel" Arlington

-Zombies Stats-

  Damage: 175-85 (200-100 Pack-A-Punched)
  Headshot Multiplier: 200% (250% Pack-A-Punched)
  Rate Of Fire (Seconds): 14.16 RPS (18.84 RPS With Double Tap)
Rate Of Fire (Minutes): 850 RPM (1,130.5 RPM With Double Tap)
  Ammo: 150/450 (175/525 Pack-A-Punched)
  Reload Speed: 5 Seconds Loaded/5.7 Seconds Empty (2.5/2.85 Seconds With Speed Cola)
  Recoil: Severe (Moderately Severe With Deadshot Daiquiri)
  Pierce: 3
  Movement Penalty: High (Moderately High With Stamin-Up)

-Girls' Frontline-

  Rarity: 5-Star
  Max Health: 870
  Ammo: 140
  Rations: 90
  Max Damage: 84
  Max Accuracy: 35
  Max Evasion: 36
  Max ROF: 139
  Movement Speed: 4
  Critical Rate: 5%
  Critical Damage: 50%
  AP Value: 0
  Armor: 0
  Magazine Size: 9

  Skill: Increases Damage By Up To 50% After Every Reload. It Can Stack, With Each Stack Lasting Up To 25 Seconds.

  Appearance:

-Zombies-

  The IWI Negev Is A Light Machine Gun Found In The Mystery Box For 950 Points. It Holds 150 In The Magazine With 450 In Reserve, A Higher Than Average Count Than A Good Portion Of Other LMGs, Such As The RPK-74, RPD, LSAT, MG08/15, M240, And The M60E3 With Their 100/400 Ammo Count, But Is Weaker Than The Aforementioned LMGs.

  Due To Its High RPM, The Player Will Find Themselves Running Out Of Ammo Very Quickly. Although Not As Fast As MG42's 937 RPM (1,363 Pack-A-Punched) Or The Minigun Family's 1,200 RPM, It's Still A Noticeable Difference. You Can Actually Burn Through All 600 Rounds In About 59 Seconds (Including Reloads And Without Speed Cola Or Double Tap 2.0).

  When Pack-A-Punched, The Weapon Turns Into The Neutrino Generating Velocity. This Version Is Given A Red Dot Sight To The Weapon, With A Random Reticle, Most Commonly A Magenta Jewish Symbol. Damage Is Increased By 25 Per Shot, An Extra 50% Headshot Multiplier, And Ammo Is Increased To 700 (175/525) Rounds Overall.

  As With All Other Weapons, Ultra High Velocity Rounds Are A Must For This Weapon, As The Negev Does Lack In Damage. Explosive Rounds Or Molecular Acid Rounds Are A Good Alternative If You're Looking To Conserve Ammo, Despite The High RPM. Death Ammo Cannot Be Applied To This Weapon As It Is Not Part Of The LMG Trifecta.

  Overall, The Negev Is A Versatile LMG, But Ammo Consumption From Its High RPM Usually Leaves Players Wanting A New Weapon Or Seeking A Max Ammo (Or By Using Alchemical Antithesis Or Cache Back If Needed). It's Certainly Not The Best LMG, But It Will Serve Its Purpose.

-Girls' Frontline-

The Negev Is An Light Machine Gun T-Doll. It's Only Obtainable Through Production/Heavy Production. Her Production Time Is 6:35:00, And Is One Of The Rarest T-Dolls To Obtain.

Like Her Zombies Counterpart, She Burns Through Ammo Very Quickly. Of The Other 5-Star LMGs, Negev Deals The Weakest Damage (Tied With MG4), But Also Has The Highest ROF (Also Tied With MG4). Her Accuracy And Evasion Stat Is The Highest Of The Bunch, Making Up For The Weaker Damage Output. Her Skill Also Helps Boost Her Damage Significantly Over Time, Further Making Up For Her Weaker Base Damage.

As An LMG T-Doll, Negev Can Equip AP Ammo, Making Her Extremely Deadly Against Armored Units. It's Best Paired With A Sniper To Help Deal Damage To Armored Units While Negev's Reloading. Ammo Boxes Can Also Help Reduce The Need For Reloads. Reflex Sights Will Also Boost Her Accuracy Significantly.

-Trivia-

In First Person, The Player Holds The Bipod As A Horizontal Grip. However In Third Person, They Reload And Hold The Negev Like An Assault Rifle.
She Is Considered The Rarest T-Doll Currently Craftable.
A Jewish Symbol Is Carved Into The Weapon. This Is Most Visible With The Mob Of The Dead Or Origins Pack-A-Punch Camo.
Negev Is The Squad Leader Of Team Negev, Consisting Of Her, Galil, And TAR-21.

Weapons Reviewed:

- EPR18 Railgun
- Galil
- RIA Trident
- Shanghai Doll
- Ravenous 115 Nuclear
- M45A1 (Randomly Selected By UB_Sky)
- IWI Negev (Chosen By Remi_1467x On Discord)