Kanade Tachibana (Part 4)

U.S. Soldier 1: Woah, Woah! Hold Fire! We Got A Civilian Up Here! Hold It, Okay? Hey! What Did I Tell You? Stay Where You Are! Do Not Fucking Move!
Mason: Awww, Shit...
--------------------------------------------------
You Rush To The Roof, Hoping That Otonashi's All Right. Only 1 Gun Shot Was Fired, So This Seems Odd.

  You Reach The Rooftop Door, Busting The Door Down. At First Sight, Fresh Nova 6. Luckily, The Wind Is Blowing It Away From You. Otonashi Is Not In Your Line Of Sight.

  You Look Around To See If Anyone Is Around. You Scan The Area, Pointing Your SIG 550 In All Directions.

  You: Why Is There Nova 6 Up Here? Second Of All, Where's Otonashi?

  With What You Can Assume, Otonashi Was Killed By Nova 6.

  You: Shit. It's Only Me Now.
--------------------------------------------------
Point Of View Switch: Kanade Tachibana

  (Your Name) Went Back Into The Building, Probably To Get Away From The Biochemical Weapon I Just Used.

  Kanade: He Didn't See Me. Good. Just A Little Bit Longer And Then We Can Be Together.

  After (Your Name) Headed Down, I Snuck Down To Follow Him. The Only Question Is: "When Do I Make My Move?"

  My Heart Is Flustering The Closer I Get To (Your Name). This Doesn't Mean That I Can Run Right Out And Introduce Myself. He'll Shoot Me The Moment He Sees Me.

  As I Follow Him, I Can't Help But Think About Yesterday. The Moment When He Shot Me. Why Did He Shoot Me? Was He Scared?

  I Follow (Your Name) Outside. All I Need To Do Is Kill Him And Then We'll Be Together For The Rest Of Eternity. Obviously, I Can't Use My Hand Blades And Sneak Up On Him. My Only Option Is To Steal Yuzuru's Weapon And Use It Against Him.

  (Your Name) Looks Around For Yuzuru's Corpse. I Hide Around In The Foliage To Avoid Being Spotted By Him. I Can See His Weapon Lying Next To His Necrotic Corpse.

  (Your Name) Carefully Searches Almost Every Corner, Expecting Me To Ambush Him. Slowly And Quietly, I Make My Way Over To Yuzuru's Weapon. Luckily, It Landed In The Tall Grass Where It Isn't Visible. I Grab The Rifle And Wait For The Right Moment.
--------------------------------------------------
Point Of View Switch: (Your Full Name)

  I Find Otonashi's Corpse, But His Weapons Weren't. There Is Some Thick Grass, So It Could've Landed There. I Turn Otonashi's Body Over. No Surprise That He Was Killed By Nova 6.

I Get That Sense All Of A Sudden. The Sense Of Someone Aiming At Me With A Sniper Rifle. I Tuck And Roll Out Of The Way. Luckily, The Shot Was Fired, Making Them Miss. I Hear The Gunshot Very Close To Me, In The Tall Grass. I Run Back Into The Apartment Building And Hide Inside One Of The Rooms.

  Before Kanade Has A Chance To Search For Me, I Quickly Scavenge The Room. All I Could Find Was Some 5.56 Ammo And A Gas Mask. I Quickly Put The Gas Mask On And Hide Under The Bed.

  You: Somehow I Feel Like This Gas Mask Is About To Be Put To Use...

  I Can Hear Kanade Walking Around, Looking For Me.

  Kanade: (Your Name), Where Are You? Come Peacefully And You Won't Be Harmed.

  I Can Hear Her Getting Closer And Closer To Me. If She's Going Room To Room, It's Only A Matter Of Time Before She Finds Me. She Probably Has Disorient Active, And If She Does, This Gun's More Useless Than Speed Cola.

  Kanade: I Know You're In Here Somewhere. Just Surrender Or I'll Be Forced To Gas The Area.
You: Oh Shit, She's Gonna Deploy Nova 6. Oh Wait, I Have A Gas Mask On. I Knew This Would Come In Handy.

  I Can Hear Something Being Thrown In Another Room Somewhere Close. Those Must Be The Nova 6 Gas Grenades.
--------------------------------------------------
Point Of View Switch: 3rd Person

  Kanade Throws A Knockout Gas Grenade In The Room. The Gas Engulfs The Room. Unbeknownst To You, Gas Masks Don't Have Any Effect Against This Gas. The Gas Starts Seeping Through Your Gas Mask, Causing Immediate Nausea And Drowsiness. Your Body Becomes Weak, Tired. You Desperately Try To Fight It. At First, You're Winning, But For How Long? Your Eyes Get Heavier And Heavier As You Still Try To Fight It. Your Only Thought Besides Trying To Stay Awake Is The Fact That Kanade Caught You. It's About To Be Over And Your Death In The Afterlife Comes Soon.

Your Eyes Are Almost Closed Shut, Trying Desperately To Stay Awake. It's Never A Fight Anyone Can Win.