Burough (6 Player Mod) Turned Mode

Lobby (6 Max):

Suspicion135 (Host)
Neptella
Next_Purple
HyperdimensionSky
reaper503
WolfAnimator

Weapon Type: Split Random Gun Game
> Start Match
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gun Game List (First Half):
QBZ-97
RIA Trident
RPG-7
HK33E
FN FNC
M1911

  Original Richtofen: (Manically Laughing) Everyone's A Zombie! First One To Find The Cure Gets To Be Human Again. Everyone Else... EAT THEM!

  Next_Purple Obtained The Cure And Became The First Human!

> 6:00 Remaining

  Next_Purple Gunned Down WolfAnimator With The QBZ-97 And Advanced To The RIA Trident.
Next_Purple Tore Apart Neptella With The RIA Trident And Advanced To The RPG-7.
Suspicion135 Ate Next_Purple's Brains For Dinner And Became The Human!
Suspicion135 Killed HyperdimensionSky With The QBZ-97 And Advanced To The RIA Trident.
HyperdimensionSky Dropped A Normal Insta-Kill Powerup.
Suspicion135's RIA Trident Ate Away WolfAnimator's Flesh And Bones Off And Advanced To The RPG-7.
Suspicion135 Grabbed An Insta-Kill Powerup.
Suspicion135 Blew Up reaper503 And Neptella With The RPG-7 And Advanced To The HK33E.
Suspicion135 Blew Up Next_Purple With A Frag Grenade.

> 5:30 Remaining

  Suspicion135 Gunned Down HyperdimensionSky With The HK33E And Advanced To The FN FNC.
  Suspicion135 Shot reaper503 Between The Eyes With The FN FNC And Advanced To The M1911.
  Suspicion135 Killed Neptella With The M1911.
Neptella Dropped A Normal Double Points Powerup.
  Normal Insta-Kill Expired.
Next_Purple Infected Suspicion135 And Became The Human!
Suspicion135 Dropped An Inverted Max Ammo Powerup.
Next_Purple Headshotted Neptella With The QBZ-97 And Advanced To The RIA Trident.
WolfAnimator Grabbed An Inverted Max Ammo Powerup, Forcing Next_Purple To Reload.
reaper503 Devoured Next_Purple And Became The Human!
reaper503 Rifled Suspicion135 With The QBZ-97 And Advanced To The RIA Trident.

> 5:00 Remaining

  reaper503 Tore Apart WolfAnimator With The RIA Trident And Advanced To The RPG-7.
reaper503 Blew Himself And Next_Purple Up With The RPG-7. WolfAnimator Became The Human.
Suspicion135 Infected WolfAnimator And Became The Human!
WolfAnimator Dropped An Inverted Double Points Powerup.
Neptella Grabbed An Inverted Double Points Powerup, Doubling All Zombies' Health.
Suspicion135 Gunned Down reaper503 With The QBZ-97 And Advanced To The RIA Trident.
Suspicion135 Tore Apart HyperdimensionSky With The RIA Trident And Advanced To The RPG-7.
Neptella Killed Suspicion135 And Became The Human!
Neptella Decimated Next_Purple With The QBZ-97 And Advanced To The RIA Trident.
Neptella Shot Up WolfAnimator With The RIA Trident And Advanced To The RPG-7.
  reaper503 Ate Neptella For Dinner And Became The Human!
reaper503 Rifled HyperdimensionSky With The QBZ-97 And Advanced To The RIA Trident.
Suspicion135 Killed reaper503 And Became The Human!
Original Richtofen: Next!