Kanade Tachibana (Part 1 Remaster)

Victor Reznov: As I Watched My Closest Friend Die, It Became Clear To Me That We Were Not The Only Ones Seeking The German Weapon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two Holding Cells Seperated You, Otonashi, And Hinata From Yurippe And Ooyama. The Holding Cells Are Heavily Soundproofed, Preventing Communication Between The Holding Cells.

Otonashi: What's She Gonna Do To Us?
You: If I Were To Take A Guess, She's Gonna Permanently Kill Us Here.
Otonashi: Oh God Oh God. I Don't Wanna Die Permanently Again. Not Like This.

In The Other Holding Cell, Yurippe Bangs On The Reinforced Glass, Trying To Get Your Attention. You Go Over To Her, Witnessing Tears Flowing From Her Eyes. She's Just As Scared As The Rest Of You.

Several Weeks Earlier, The Guild Underground Was Raided By Kanade, Despite All The Traps They Laid Out. During The Search & Defend Mission, There Were The Bodies Of The Guild Members, All Rapidly Decomposed. As If It Was The Work Of A Biochemical Weapon.

Days Later, Operation Tornado Was Launched To Lure Kanade To An Area While A Spec Ops Team Searches Her Room For Information On Her Next Move. Or On What The Weapon Was.

After Gaining Access To Her Computer, You Found Her Biochemical Weapon, Labeled As "Nova 6". It Was A Nerve Toxin Originally Produced By Germany During World War 2, And Then Enhanced By The Soviet Union In The Vietnam War. The First Thing In The Nova 6 Files Was That Kanade Had Specially Engineered It To Cause Permanent Death In The Afterlife. Normally, You'd Only Die For A Couple Of Hours On Average. Not Only That, She Also Had Engineered It Not To Affect Her, Her Clones, Or Someone Labeled "My Special".

Yurippe Tries Desperately To Communicate With You, But Failing Due To The Soundproofed Rooms. What You See Next Horrifies You. The Biochemical Weapon Leaking From The Ventilation Shaft. Not In Your Cell, But In Yurippe's. Ooyama And Yurippe Start Succumbing To The Symptoms Of The Biochemical Weapon. Vomiting, Violent Coughing, Muscle Convolutions, Bleeding From The Eyes, And Blackening Of The Skin (Necrosis), Following An Agonizing Death About 10-20 Seconds Of Exposure.

While Ooyama Is Slowly Dying (Permanently For The Second Time) In A Very Terrible Way In The Background, Yurippe (While Vomiting And Coughing Blood) Makes A Heart Shape With Her Hands And Placing Her Right Hand Where Your Left Hand Was Placed. All Before The Muscle Convolutions Kicked In. Shortly Afterward, The Two Of Them Die To This Biochemical Weapon.

The Remaining Three Of You Are Essentially Now Traumatized By What You Saw. You've Seen Death Before, But This Is Beyond Disturbing. What's Even Worse - The Three Of You Are Next.

Otonashi: Oh God...
You: And We're Next. She Wanted Us To Watch Our Leader Die Like An Animal Right In Front Of Us.

Accepting Your Upcoming Fate, You Closed Your Eyes, Praying For Any Kind Of Miracle To Happen. Or At Least Answers. After Closing Your Eyes, You Hear An Explosion.

  Hinata: Look! The Rest Of The Battlefront!

  Multiple Explosions From M72 LAWs (Light Armored Weapon) Strike Around The Cells. One Of Them Strikes The Reinforced Steel Door, Barely Prying It Open Enough To Get Out.

  You: Go! Fight Your Way Out!

  You Retrieve A Nearby M16A4, Returning Fire On Angel Clones Fighting The Battlefront Outside. Otonashi And Hinata Follow Suit, Grabbing An AK-12 And An RPK-74.