M45A1/Arms Integrity (Blue Rose & Fragrant Olive) Review

"A Nice Upgrade To That Shit Gun We Have All The Time."

- Keiichi Maebara

Zombies

  Damage: 200-150 (400-300) When Pack-A-Punched)

  Headshot Multiplier: 350%

  Rate Of Fire (Seconds): 10 Maximum (13.33 With Double Tap)

  Rate Of Fire (Minutes): 600 Maximum (798 With Double Tap)

  Ammo: 7/105 Single, 7-7/140 Dual Wield (7/140 And 7-7/210 When Pack-A-Punched)

  Reload Time: 2.1 Loaded, 2.35 Unloaded (1.55/1.675 With Speed Cola)

  Recoil: Moderately Low (Low With Deadshot Daiquiri)

  Pierce: 2.5

  Movement Penalty: None

Touhou Project

  Unlock: Reach Level 85

  Country Of Origin: United States

  Capacity: 7

  Caliber: .45 ACP

  Recoil: Fair (Little After Reaching Power Level 4)

  Reload: Fairly Good (Very Good After Reaching Power Level 2)

  The M45A1 Is A New Pistol Added In Version 5.5 In Zombies And Is A Shot Type In Touhou. In Zombies, It Is Available In The Mystery Box For 950 Points While It Is Unlocked To (Player Name) At Level 85 In Touhou. It Has 7 Rounds In The Magazine, Which Will Run Dry Very Quickly When Fired In Quick Succession.

  It Does Carry 105 Extra Rounds (140 When Dual Wielded), Which Is Less Than Most Pistols, But Taking The Damage Into Account, The M45A1 Is A Strong Contender Against Zombies. It's Not Nearly As Good As Most Other Automatic Weapons, But It Is A Great Backup To Have. The Lower-Than-Average Ammo Count Does Mean That The M45A1 Will Run Low On Ammo Fairly Quick.

  Before Touhou's 17.1.1 Update, The M45A1 Had The Highest Bullet Damage And The Second Highest DPS (Just Under The Beretta 92FS) Of All The Shot Types. Now It Is The Second Highest Bullet Damage (Under The Desert Eagle) And The Third Highest DPS. In The Fighter Games, The Weapon (Player Name) Uses Is Only Cosmetic.

  When Pack-A-Punched, It Becomes Arms Integrity (Blue Rose & Fragrant Olive For The Dual Variant). Visually, The Single Variant Will Have The Map's Pack-A-Punch Camo On All Of The Weapon Except For Three Areas: The Front And Rear Sights, The Hammer, And The Handle. The Dual Variant, However, Will Have A Sky Blue Origins Type Camo On The Left Gun And A Golden Brown Origins Type Camo On The Right Gun, Hence The Names.

  When Pack-A-Punched, The Damage Is Increased By Double, Total Ammo For The Single Variant Is Increased By 31.25%, And The Dual Variant Is Increased By 45.45%.

  Overall, The M45A1 Is A Good Sidearm. It Can Hold Its Own In The Twenties, But Ammo Can Be A Bit Of An Issue.

Trivia

- The Name "Blue Rose & Fragrant Olive" Is A Reference To Sword Art Online Alicization. The Reference Comes From The Swords That Alice And Eugeo Wield, Which Are Named The Blue Rose Sword And The Fragrant Olive Sword.
  ~ Additionally, The "Arms Integrity" Name Also Reflects The Integrity Knights In Alicization.

- Keiichi's Line When Acquiring The M45A1 References The Fact That The M45A1 Is The Modern Variant Of The Colt M1911, Which Is The Starting Pistol Of All Maps (With The Exception Of Origins, Nova Six, Project Thor, Fury's Temple, Mindshare, And Shadows Of Evil).

- When Using Either The Colt M1911 .45 Or The M45A1 When Fighting Seija In DDC, Seija Will Occasionally Switch Your Current Pistol To The Other For A Few Seconds. Afterwards, (Player Name) Gives An Earful To Seija.

Weapons Reviewed:
- EPR18 Railgun
- Galil ARM
- RIA Trident
- Shanghai Doll
- Ravenous 115 Nuclear
- M45A1 (Randomly Selected By UB_Sky)