Taiga Aisaka (Remastered, Part 4)

Captain "Soap" MacTavish: I Know A Guy. Let's Find A Payphone. They Still Exist?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Transmission # 9-19 Designate: X-RAY

  (Your Last Name), Kitamura, And Takasu Heading To Airport To Escape The Country.

  Location: 5 Miles North-Northeast Of Ohashi High School, Japan

  Lovesick Captors Said To Be On Manhunt For Escapees.

  1835 Hours, February 14th, 201X

Takasu: Did We Lose 'Em?
You: Yeah. I Think So.
Kitamura: What Do We Do Now? This Clearly Isn't Over Yet. (Shuddering) Not By A Long Shot.
You: Crazy As It May Ot May Not Sound, Our Only Option Is To Escape The Country.
Takasu: How Are We Even Able To Do That?
You: I Know A Guy. I'll Have Him Prepare A Plane For Us And Then We'll Fly To Russia. I Did Have A Hideout, But They'll Find It. I Promise You That.
Takasu: How Are We Gonna Contact Them?
You: Simple. We'll Find A Payphone.
Takasu: Do They Even Exist Anymore?
You: I Know Where One Is. Shopping District.
Kitamura: Well, Where Are We?
You: I Don't Even Know. We Just Need To Head To The Surface.

You Look Down On Your Leg, Which Was Stabbed By A Kitchen Knife. You Lost A Fair Amount Of Blood, Making You Fatigued And Nauseated. What's Worse Is That It's Left A Blood Trail Right Up To Your Positions. Taiga And The Others Are Closing In Fast.

You: Oh Shit...
Kitamura: What? What's Wrong?
You: Look.

You Point At Your Blood Trail. Kitamura's Eyes Widen In A Combination Of Horror And Shock.

Kitamura: Wha- How-
You: I've Lost A Lot Of Blood. It's Made A Trail.
Takasu: What Even Happened?
You: No Time To Explain. We Need To Move. Now.

• Objective: Find A Way Out Of The Tunnels

You Take The Magazine Out Of The Glock 33, Finding It Loaded With At Least 1 Bullet Plus The Chambered Bullet. In The Event Taiga Catches Up To You, You Have At Least 2 Shots To Hold Them Off.

  The Three Of You Continue Along In The Tunnels, Searching For Either Your House, Kitamura's House, Takasu's House, Or A Public Entryway.

  Sumire Finally Climbed Out Of The Vent And Into The Tunnels. Taiga Tastes Your Blood Trail, Informing Her Of Your Whereabouts. Kinda.

  Taiga: They're Searching Around In The Tunnels Looking For An Available Exit.
  Kushieda: You Got All That From The Blood?
  Taiga: Of Course Not. He Left A Trail Of Blood For Us To Follow.
  Sumire: They Can't Go Very Far With His Leg. We Can Catch Them In No Time.
  Taiga: He Has His Gun On Him, So We Can't Just Go Running In. We Can Overpower Them, But They Have Smarts.
  Kushieda: We Have To Be Smarter.
  Taiga: Then What Are We Waiting For? Our Boyfriends Are Getting Away From Us.

  The Girls Follow Your Trail, Closing In On You.

  You: The Outlet Stores. I Think We're Under The Shopping District.
  Takasu: Yeah, You're Right.
  You: There Should Be A Ladder Entrance In Between The Perfume Shop And The Lingerie Shop. Once We Surface, The Payphone Will Be At The Food Court.