Kanade Tachibana (Part 3 Remaster)

Cpt. MacMillan: Look At This Place. 50,000 People Used To Live Here. Now It's A Ghost Town. I've Never Seen Anything Like It.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  With Little Ammo Left And No Source Of Food Or Water, You And Otonashi Head To The Northern Mountains, Hoping To Find Anything. Little Do You Know, Kanade Is Hot On Your Trail. Your 3-Hour Head Start Is Slowly Dwindling.

  You: I Highly Doubt That You Know This, But Since You've Been Here Longer Than I Have...
  Otonashi: What?
  You: Has Anyone Even Travelled This Far Anywhere?
  Otonashi: No, I... I Don't Think So.
  You: What About The Possibility Of Anyone Else Out Here?
  Otonashi: I Just Hope That We'll Be Safe Again. Maybe Start A New Settlement. Away From All The Hell.
  You: I Hope So Too. I Really Do Hope So.

  Silence Fills The Two Of You As You Continue On The Grueling Journey.

  Kanade Decides To Land And Continue On Foot To Prevent Being Seen In The Air. She Lands At The Spot Where You Had To Sleep For The Night. Once She Landed, She Sniffs Around, Able To Smell The Fear And Depression.

  Kanade: Aw, He Must Be Scared. I Can't Bring Myself To Hurt Such A Wonderful Boy. He Shouldn't Be Afraid Of Me.

  After More Sniffing, The Scent Leads Kanade To The North. Straight To You. On Foot, She Heads North.

  Otonashi: We're Not Going To Last Much Longer Without Food Or Water. Not To Mention Without Shelter.
  You: Don't Give Up That Easily.

  Over The Hill And Off In The Distance, Just Before The Mountain, Otonashi Spots A Rundown City.

  Otonashi: Hey, Look At That. Is That What I Think It Is?
  You: What? What Is It?

  You Catch Up To Otonashi, Seeing That Rundown City As Well.

  You: Oh My God... It... Is It Real?
  Otonashi: Let's Look. We Don't Really Have Much Of A Choice.

You Begin Heading Towards The City, Hoping For Even A Little Ray Of Hope. As You Approach The City, Small Signs Are Posted Along The Edge Of The City, Which Starts To Look More Like A School As You Get Closer. The Sign In Front Of You Is Toppled Over. You Kneel Down To Pick It Up, Revealing What The Sign Is.

  None Other Than A Biohazard Warning Sign

None Other Than A Biohazard Warning Sign. Just Seeing This Alone Sends Chills Down Your Spine.

You: Hey... Look At This.