Rena Ryuugu (Remastered, Part 1)

Finn O'Leary: It Can't Be Like This Forever. There Has To Be A Way To Break The Cycle.

Note: Thoughts Are Displayed In Italics. Like This.

  Rena Had Stabbed You About 3 Times In The Stomach. You Lay On The Ground, Motionless.

  Rena: Why, Love? Why Did You Try To Run? All You Had To Do Was Love Me. Forever...

  You Close Your Eyes Slowly. As Soon As Your Eyes Were Closed, You Cross Over Into The Afterlife.

  Suddenly, You Wake Up. You Look At The Clock Which Read "09:35 AM". You Remember That Today's The School Trip.

  Dr. Monty: And So It Begins. Again...

  You: Aw, Shit.

  You Quickly Got Dressed And Packed Up. Once You Got Everything And Left To Your Meet Up Spot Where Mion And Rena Usually Wait For You.

  Weasel: Should We Do Something?
Dr. Monty: No. We Should Wait And See What Happens.

  You Arrive At The Meet Up Spot And Mion And Rena Are Waiting For You. You Could've Saved Some Time By Taking The Shortcut And Not Going To The Spot, But Mion And Rena Usually Don't Move Until You Arrived. Unless You Got Sick Or Something.

  Rena: Where Were You, (Your Name)?
You: (Panting) I Woke Up... At 9:35.
Mion: We Were Almost Going To Go Without You.
Rena: I'd Still Stay Until You Show Up. No Matter What, (Your Name)-Kun.
You: Let's Just Go Before We Get Left Behind.

  The Three Of You Headed To School To Go On The Trip. On The Way There, You Can't Help But Notice That Rena Is Staring At You Way More Than Usual Today. Normally, You'd Catch Her Staring At You And Then She'll Stop, But Today Is... A Little More Than Usual.

You: Rena, Stop It.

Rena Didn't Respond. She's Still Staring At You.

Mion: Hey, (Your Name)?
  You: What?
  Mion: Maybe You'll Get Lucky On This Trip (Seductively Winks And Nudges You).

As Soon As Mion Said That, Rena Is Not Only Eyeballing You, But Is Eyeballing Mion As Well. And Is Also Slightly Pissed.

You: Not Happening, Mion.
Mion: Aw, Come On (Your Name). Even You Deserve A Little "Fun".

All This Is Doing Is Angering Rena. Meanwhile, You Can't Help But Feel That Everything You've Done And What's Happened So Far Today Has Already Happened. Course, That's Just A Feeling You Shrug Off.

Rena Looks Like She's About To Strangle Mion. You Try And Stay Closer To Her And It Works To Some Extent. Rena Clings To Your Arm And Continues To Eyeball Mion.

You Three Arrive At School Just In Time For The Bus To Take Your Class On The Trip. Like Any Other Anime Protagonist, You Sit In A Window Seat. Mion Sits In A Window Seat Directly Behind You While Rena Sits Next To You.

All This Feels Very Familiar. Doesn't It?

You: Have I Done This Before? If So... When?

Weasel: Should We Give Him A Hint At Least?
Dr. Monty: Seeing This Over And Over Again Is Getting A Bit Boring. Perhaps We Should Give (Your Name) A Hint Without Drawing Too Much Attention To Ourselves. Question Is, What Hint Do We Give Him?

The Bus Arrives At The Hotel. It's Right Next To The Beach And There's A Nearby Shopping Mall According To The Info Pamphlet.

  Male Student 1: This Is Where We're Staying?
Female Student 1: I Heard There's A Shopping Mall Nearby.
Male Student 2: Dudes, Check Out The View!
Female Student 1: Wow, It's So Beautiful!
Female Student 2: I Can't Wait To Try Out My New- Oh Yeah, I Forgot.
Teacher: Okay Class. We'll Be Checking In Our Rooms Now. Follow Me.
Unknown Voice In Your Head (UBIYH): Beautiful Sight, Isn't It? The Waves Make It Even More Stunning.
You: What The Hell? Who Was Talking To Me Just Now?

  You Look Around And Try To Find Who Was Talking To You. You Search Around But Find No One. Rena Is Still Next To You As The Class Headed Inside The Hotel.

  Rena: (Your Name), Are You There?

  You Snapped Back Into Reality And Noticed Rena Was Trying To Call Out To You?

  You: Huh? Wha-
Rena: We're Checking In, Come On!

  Rena Grabs Your Arm And Drags You Inside With The Rest Of The Class. Inside, The Teacher Checked All Of You Guys In And You Head To Your Rooms.

  Teacher: Okay, Group Up Into 4s. Our Rooms Are These 6. The Left Side Is The Girls' Side And The Right Side Is The Boys' Side. Decide Amongst Yourselves Who'll Be Your Roommates.

  Everyone Starts Deciding Amongst Themselves Who They're Pairing Up With. All The Guys Like You As The Cool Guy, So Most Of The Talk Was About You. Staying Out Of Things, You Take One Of The Room Keys And Enter The Far Room On The Right. Room 115.

  Note: The Guy's Side Has Rooms 111, 113, And 115. The Girl's Side Has Rooms 110, 112, And 114. Also, The Room Format Is Floor Number (1 In This Case) Then Room Number (10-15 In This Case). Something Like Room 619 Would Be Floor 6 Room 19.

  The Room Itself Is Nice. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, A Nice Kitchen, The Back Door Leads Directly To The Beach, And A Nice Living Room.

  You: I Bet The Girls' Rooms Are Like This But Mirrored.

  You Set Your Bags In The Master Bedroom. 3 Other Male Classmates That You Are Cool With Enter The Room As Well And Take In The Nice Features Of This Room.

  Roommate 1: This Place Is Amazing! How Much Money Did The School Have?
Roommate 2: They Had Extra Money From Last Year.
Roommate 1: Hey (Your Name), Wanna Go To The Hot Springs Later? There's One Near The Shopping District.
You: Yeah. I Wanted To Go To One Anyways.

  UVIYH: The Cycle Must Be Broken...

You Look Around Again For The Source Of That Voice. Again, No One.

  You: That Voice Again. Who Are You? And Break What Cycle? What In The Shit's Going On?