Origins (Rounds 1-5)

Lobby

GaigaSky
darkgrave16
Suspicion135 (Host)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  The Words "Northern France, 1918" Appear On The Screen Before Shifting To Scenes Of Various Locations Across A Snow Swept Battlefield As A Voice Narrates. "Shepherd Of Fire" By Avenged Sevenfold Starts Playing.

  Satoko: It Began Long Ago, On The Battlefields On The Great War.

  A Map Of France Appears On Screen As 4 Pictures Of Dr. Ludvig Maxis, Edward Richtofen, Rika Furude, And Shion Sonozaki Shortly Overlay.

  Samantha: 4 Scientists Sought To Harness Dark And Mysterious Forces Buried For Centuries. They Believed Their Discoveries Would Assure Germany's Ultimate Victory.
Satoko: But They Could Never Have Imagined Just What Else Their Research Would Unearth.

  Scenes Of German Excavations Are Shown, As Well As A Meteorite Of A Strange Element. In One Chamber, 3 German Soldiers Wearing Gas Masks Break Through A Wall. Through The Hole, An Unseen Assailant Emerges And Surprises Them. The Figure Is Revealed To Be A Zombie Clad In Old Crusader Regalia. The Zombies Overwhelm The Garrison Of German Soldiers Before Emerging From The Ruins And Onto The Battlefield And Killing All Remaining German Forces.

  Samantha: As An Ancient Evil Ravaged The Front Lines, The Hopes Of The Allies Rested On 6 Soldiers Sent To Stop It.

  The Scene Then Changes To A Crawling Zombie Being Crushed Under A Tank. Atop The Vechile Is "Tank" Dempsey, Kicking A Zombie Off Before Jumping Off Himself And Engaging The Zombies With An MG08/15, Soon Switching To A Knife And A Remington New Model Army Revolver.

  Elsewhere, Keiichi Maebara Swings His Bat At A Zombie's Head, Killing It. A Couple More Zombies Approach Him. Keiichi Gets In The Middle Of The Two Zombie And Tornado Swings His Bat, Killing Both Zombies. He Grabs A Mauser M712  And Continues Walking.

  Somewhere Else In The Excavation Site, Nikolai Belinski Is Seen Engaging Zombies With A Hatchet And A Mauser C96. He Breaks A Zombie In Half With The Axe Before Throwing It At Another And Taking It Out With A Beretta 682.

  Nearby, Rena Pushes A Zombie Off With Her Arm Before Slicing Its Throat With An Ironclad Nata, Much Like Dempsey Did. Rena Splits A Zombie's Head Open With The Nata Before Switching To A Tokarev TT-33. She Picks The Zombies Heads Off One By One Until All Of Them Are Dead. Rena Picks Up Her Nata Before Continuing On.

  Close By, Takeo Masaki Is Also Cutting Through Zombies With A Katana And A Mauser C96.

  Next To Takeo, Mion Sonozaki Strikes A Zombie In The Head With The Stock Of Her AK47 With Bayonet. She Stabs A Zombie With The Bayonet And Fires A Short Burst. She Pulls Out A Tokarev TT-33 And Fires Both Weapons At Incoming Zombies. She Makes Her Way Into A Room And Encounters Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Keiichi, And Rena.

  Everyone Draws Weapons On Each Other, Before They All Point Them Towards Another 2 Figures In The Room. Dr. Edward Richtofen And Shion Sonozaki Are Seen With Bone Saws Cutting A Dead Rika Furude's Head Open. Richtofen And Shion Briefly Examines Each Other, Seemingly Confused Before The Eight Notice More Zombies Approaching Them Through A Hole In The Wall. Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, Keiichi, Rena, And Mion Aim Their Guns At The Zombies. However, A Bright Orange Light Surrounds Them As All Eight Look Up To See A Giant Robot Looking Down Upon Them. It Raises Its Foot As The Eight Dive Out Of The Way, Before The Robot Stomps Down Upon The Ground, The Scene Going Black. Samantha And Satoko Close The Introduction.