Zetsubou No Shima Alternate Trailer

Intro Cutscene

A Boat Is Seen Sailing In The Pacific Ocean During A Stormy Night.

Japanese Officer: (In Japanese) Bring The Stowaways On Deck.

The Scene Switches To Origins Takeo Masaki Being Punched In The Head By A Japanese Officer From The IJN (Imperial Japanese Navy), While Being Restrained By Other Japanese Soldiers.

Japanese Officer: (In Japanese) You Are A Disgrace! A Traitor To Japan! A Traitor To The Emperor!

The Officer Holds A Katana Towards Takeo, With Dempsey, Nikolai, And Richtofen Watching From The Side. The Camera Slowly Pans Upward, Showing Keiichi, Rena, Mion, And Shion Watching From Above.

Dempsey: Take It Easy, Tak.

The Officer Looks Towards Dempsey Before Looking Back At Takeo. Another Japanese Soldier Then Walks Towards The Officer With The Original Summoning Key In His Hand Before Giving It The Officer.

Japanese Officer: (In Japanese) How Did You Come Into Possession Of This... Artifact?
Richtofen: I'm Sorry! I Don't Speak Japanese.
Japanese Officer: (In Japanese) You Will Explain Yourselves.
Dempsey: The Object In Your Hand? It's Going To Bring You Nothing But Pain. Believe Me, I Know.
Japanese Officer: (In Japanese) Throw This Vermin Overboard!
Takeo: I... Am An Envoy Of The Emperor Himself!

The Ship Then Hits A Massive Wave, Causing Everyone To Brief Lose Their Balance. Takeo Then Kicks The Japanese Officer In The Stomach Before Grabbing His Katana And Stabbing Him In The Stomach, Killing Him.

Takeo: I AM NO TRAITOR!

Dempsey Then Elbows His Captor Before Everyone Gets Into A Brawl. Takeo Then Kicks The Japanese Officers Before The Officer Falls To The Ground, Dropping The Summoning Key As It Rolls Around In The Deck. Nikolai Then Holds Down A Japanese Officer As He Fires His KN-44 At A Few Barrels Filled With Gasoline. Richtofen Then Grabs A Nearby Lantern And Throws It At One Of The Japanese Officers, Causing Him To Light Aflame As He Then Explodes, Sending Richtofen To The Ground, Where He Notices The Summoning Key Rolling Towards The Edge Of The Deck. Takeo Then Kills Another Soldier Before Noticing The Key As Well. He Begins To Walk Towards The Summoning Key As Dempsey And Nikolai Attack 2 Soldiers Trying To Charge Towards Takeo, Who Kills Yet Another Soldier. Takeo Then Jumps Over Nikolai's Back As The Summoning Key Rolls Of The Side Of The Deck.

Richtofen: No, No, No!

Still Observing From Above, Mion Decides To Jump Down To The Deck To Try To Help The Others As Her Team Tries To Stop Her From Doing So.

Shion: Sis, No!

Keiichi Jumps Down To Try To Stop Mion From Intervening. Takeo Quickly Reaches For The Summoning Key As The Others Help Him. The Camera Pans Down Takeo's Arm, Who Is Now Holding The Summoning Key. Mion Realizes They Don't Need Any Help And Quickly Hides.

Dempsey: That Was Close.
Richtofen: Yes. A Little Too Close.
Shion: Phew.

Takeo Inspects The Summoning Key As The Fire From Behind Them Ignites More Gasoline Filled Barrels.