Kanade Tachibana (Part 4 Remaster)

Hudson: Protect Your Hazmat Suits! You Rupture Your Suit, You'll Be Dead In Minutes!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—

With The Discovery Of Some Supplies, You And Otonashi Search The Rest Of The Girls Dorm, Room By Room. Eventually, After Sifting Through Supplies (As Occupied Rooms Had Weapons Lockers) You Reach The Rooftop.

  You: Can't Believe We Lucked Out. We've Got So Much Munitions To Use.
  Otonashi: Sad We Can't Really Eat The Food.
  You: I Mean, The Whole School's Basically A Contaminate Zone. I Wouldn't Really Eat The Potentially Infected Food.
  Otonashi: I Thought You Said That-
  You: I Know What I Said, But Look Around. I'd Rather Starve Than Eat Something That'll Probably Kill Me.
  Otonashi: Fair Enough.
  You: Okay, So The Building's Secure. Now We Get To Do It Again On The Boys Dorm. Who Knows What We'll Find...
  Otonashi: Yeah. I'm Liking This New Gun.

  Otonashi Now Holds An M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle, Having Replaced His AK-12. It's Fitted With A Beta-C Magazine, Which Can Hold 100 Rounds. He Inspects It With Pride As It Is A Kickass Weapon. His RPK-74 Is Still On Him, As He Refuses To Trade It In For Something More Reliable. He Refuses To Trade It In As It Is His Only Memoir Of His Friend, Hinata.

  Meanwhile, You Now Wield A CZ-805 BREN, Having Traded The M16A4 For It. Your CZ-805 Is Fitted With An EOTech Sight, Angled Grip, And The Tactical Flashlight From Your M16A4. You Also Found A Remington Semi-Auto Sniper System (RSASS For Short), Which You Gave Up Your Newly Found P90 For. This Has An Extreme Variable Scope, Something That Even The Real World Doesn't. This Scope Can Zoom Anywhere From 6X To 100X.

You: And We Got Plenty Of Ammo, Too. Let's See What We'll Find In The-
Otonashi: Wait.
You: Hm?
Otonashi: Let's Go For The Main School Building. We're More Likely Going To Find Answers There. And Maybe Some Uninfected Food.
You: Good Point. We'll Search The Other Dorm Later. We're Really Armed Now, So Let's Move.

The Two Of You Head Back Down The Stairs, Heading For The Main School Building.

Kanade Comes Across The Area Where You Camped Last Night. On The Inside, She Smiles, Knowing That She's On The Right Path And Closing In On You. Just The Thought Starts Making Her Insides Tingle. Responding To This, She Starts Feeling Herself. During That Process, She Feels A Canister Of Some Sort Inside Her Jacket. She Takes It Out, Realizing That It's A Gas Grenade, Filled With Nova 6 Inside.

Kanade: Oh My... This'll Make Things Easier When I Find Them. I Can Take Care Of Yuzuru-Kun Without Having To Harm My Beloved (Your Name). Although It Doesn't Mean That I'll More Than Likely Have To Harm Him In Order To Bring Him Back.

Kanade Pockets The Nova 6 Gas Grenade Before Continuing On The Path That You Took.

Using The Same Breaching Tactic, You Enter The Main Building. The Main Beehive Of Decomposed Corpses. There Were Some In The Girls Dorm, But This Was Amplified Up To 15. The Stench Didn't Bother You As Much As You're Getting Used To It. All The Corpses You've Seen So Far Have Looked Exactly The Same. Symptoms Of Necrosis. This Is Only Proving Your Theory Right.

Otonashi: Where Should We Start?
You: I Guess The Classrooms.

Room By Room, You Do The Police Search Song And Dance. It Wasn't Until The Storage Room That You Stumbled Upon It.