Taiga Aisaka (Remastered, Part 1)

Weasel: "No One Escapes Alive"... Shit, That's My Fucking Writing.
--------------------------------------------------
  Kitamura: What Do You Think Happened To Takasu?
  You: More Importantly, Is It Linked To Kushieda's Disappearance?
  Kitamura: They Do Seem Very Linked. Did You See Anything... Different About Either Of Them?
  You: Now That You Mention It, Kushieda Was Behaving Very Obsessively To Takasu.
  Kitamura: What Would That Signify?

  You Thought About It For A Minute. Their Disappearance Plus Kushieda's Obsessive Behavior Can Only Mean One Thing: Kushieda Kidnapped Takasu For A Reason.

  You: She Kidnapped Him...
  Kitamura: What Makes You Think That?
  You: Both Of Them Disappeared At The Same Time As Well As Kushieda's Behavior Recently. She Went Full Yandere.
  Kitamura: Oh God...

  You Have The Feeling Someone Is Stalking You. You Look Around And See That Taiga Was Peeking Around A Door, Listening In On Your Conversation.

  You: Hey!

  Taiga Scattered Out. You Went Back To The Conversation, While Being Extra Cautious.

  You: Whatever Happens, Watch Your Back. Trust No One Except Me. Carry A Weapon With You Whenever Possible.

  A Crowd Passes By The Classroom, Almost In Panic.

  Kitamura: What's Going On?
  You: Only One Way To Find Out...

  You And Kitamura Head Outside Of The Classroom, Amongst The Crowd. The Crowd Gathers At The Spot Where  Ami Usually Hangs Out. You Shove Your Way Through The Crowd, Only To Find Ami Brutally Stabbed. Kitamura Catches Up With You And Witnesses The Same Thing. He Faces The Other Direction In Shock, Almost Ready To Vomit.

  Male Student 1: Is... That...
  Female Student 1: Oh My God...
  Female Student 2: Who Would Do This To Her?
  Male Student 2: Look At Her...

  You Turn Around And Patted Kitamura's Back As He Tries Not To Vomit. You Try To Escort Him Out Of The Area. As You Do, You Run Into Sumire Kano, The School Council President.

  Kano: It's A Shame. She'll Never Be Able To Confess Her Feelings For Him.

  Hearing That Made You Think About Why This Happened. And Who Did It As Well.

  You: Confess Her Feelings To Who? Takasu? That Can't Be The Reason. Unless...

  You Remember Bits About Ami's Behavior Towards You. Flirtatious And Moderately Perverted. The More Recent Ones Were More Of Long Talks With Her At The Beach House. She Really Opened Up To You.

  You: ...It's Me. I'm The One Who She's Confessing To.

  Kitamura: She Didn't Deserve This...
  You: We're Next.
  Kitamura: What?
  You: It's Starting To Make Sense. She Was Killed Because She Had A Crush On Me. The Way Kano-Senpai Talked To Me Just Now Makes Me Think That She's Involved In This.
  Kitamura: Did... Kano-Senpai Do This?
  You: I Don't Know. But Whatever Happened To Takasu... Will Happen To Us Next.
  Kitamura: But What About Aisaka-Chan? You Caught Her Watching Us A Little Bit Ago.
  You: I've Suspected Her Ever Since We've Met. The Other Day, I Found A Love Letter In My Locker.