Jack X Reader (sadshot)

"Hey uh,y/n..wanna go somewhere today?"

Jack seemed,strange today..he'd usually ignore me and push me away until he needs something from me,but,he is acting somewhat nice today.
Of course,I gave him his space.

"Oh,sure..where?" I asked,sipping from the water jack had given me not to long ago before getting up from the wooden chair that I placed near the countertop.

"It's a surprise,here I have to put this on you.."

I was a bit startled to have a blindfold tied around my head,not having good experiences with this stuff.

Soon enough it seemed that jack had placed me in the car,forgetting about shoes and a jacket.

"Jack you forgot my shoes haha"
I was expecting a chuckle back but what I got was chilling.

"You don't need them.." he muttered ever so lightly,I froze for a minute not even letting myself breathe.
Carefully letting it out slowly,I hesitantly reached for my blindfold,he stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Hey don't ruin the surprise,keep that thing on."

"Jack I'm scared,please..just tell me where we're going." I pleated.

"No,I can't..you'll just have to wait."
He answered,assuming he's back in his bad mood I get comfortable enough to fall asleep if I have to.

Eventually,that's exactly what I did.
Now,I don't remember much but..I do remember jack opening my door,the cold air soaked my body as I groaned in annoyance.
Not fully realizing where I was being taken,his hands felt nice and warm against my cold skin,I could feel his fast heart beat in my ears.
I no longer felt that cloth on my eyes,I smiled,but only for a minute before
I was placed down,my eyes felt glued shut,I wanted to open them but I couldn't.
He moved my hands behind my back,something prickly and rough was tied around my wrists.With all my strength I opened one of my eyes,a dark shadow casted from the light.

"Jack?.." I asked,trying to move but was stopped.

He kept walking.

"Jack wait!" I yelled,pulling and tugging at that damn rope I was tied to.

"No no no jack don't leave me here,whatever I did I'm sorry!" I begged and begged,the sounds of tires fled my ears.
Giving up and collapsing to the ground was my only choice,hot tears spilled from my eyes.I choked and coughed,my vision got blurrier and blurrier each second.

The one eye I could open closed again, convincing myself this was a dream,I smiled.
Waiting for me to wake up next to Jack,but..it never came.

<[1 year later]>

"Hey Alice and Connor look!" A young boy yelled,signaling his friends to follow him.

"What'd you find?" Alice asks,tugging at her bag uncomfortably.

"It looks like-" he lifts up a piece of decayed fabric,taking a minute to fully realize what he had found.

"Oh my god that's a person!" He screamed walking backwards,the further he walked he could see more clearly that the bones made a shape of a person who layed on the floor.

"Look,behind it is rope..do think that,this was a murder..or a kidnapping?" Connor asks,Aiden shakes his head and wipes his hands on his shirt before walking away.

"I don't know but I don't wanna be near it anymore,let's go.."

"Shouldn't we at least call the police?" Alice asks,she was very concerned for this person.

"Nah,someone else will find it and take care of it,come on I have food back at my house."

The 3 young children left,leaving the once young female to rot even more.

[ sorry if it's bad,I think I'm losing my spark with how badly I've been stressed.]
[Out]