10 Ønly The Beginning

"can I have some?" Jeff asked reaching his hand over the pan.

I smacked his hand away.

"No there mine! I haven't had anything appetising in weeks" Jeff rubbed his hand and growled.
"That's not fair..."

"Jack don't invite friends over anymore.." I said,he chuckled.

"You make it sound like we own this house together." I scoffed and grabbed a plate from the cabinet just above the stove.I don't know why he kept almost everything in the cabinets..
Another weird thing about him,I placed the eggs onto the plate and then put whatever I used into the sink.

"You better do those dishes later" jack said sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah yeah yeah I know" I sat down and shoved a piece of egg into my mouth.

"Did Hoodie tell you what happened last week?" Jeff asked jack,Hoodie? Who's that?

"Yeah,I can't believe it..and you'd think it would've happened while it was snowing" jack said back.

"Exactly! Slendy's pissed.." Jeff shook his head.

What the hell are talking about?

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked,I didn't expect to get an answer.

"It's none of your business,keep your nose out of it and eat." Jack snarred at me,I gave him a mean look before I shrugged and leaned into my chair.

"Ass..." I mumbled.

"What did you say?"great now jack is gonna throw another tantrum over a name.

"Chill out tantrum boy I called you an ass,Jeff I have a question" I totally ignored jack amd focused on Jeff.

"Shoot"

"Has jack always been moody and would throw tantrums over everything?" I smirked,I knew jack didn't like it at all.

"Actually he used to be really calm amd collected but I guess you've been stressing him out." Jeff chuckled,for someone who is friends with a kidnapper and a killer he sure does laugh alot.

"That's hard to believe..." I rolled my eyes,I finished my eggs and walked to the sink to do the dishes.
I heard talking from them over the water pouring into the sink,I sometimes would look over to see what they were doing but nothing interesting happened.

I finished the dishes and walked back to the couch but only to be pushed out again.

"Go into your old room,Jeff and I need to talk about something" jack said,at least say please..

"No...go into your room and talk about it...I..I don't want to leave this room..." I crossed my arms,my face looked confident but inside I was scared..

"What did you say?" Jack got up and walked over to me,I stayed where I was and looked him in the eye.

"I...I'm not gonna leave..y-you leave.." I softly pushed my finger against his chest,he looked down at my arm and the grabbed it.He twisted my arm around my body and then pushed me against the wall.

"Listen girl I don't know who the hell you think you are but don't ever talk to me like that ever again.." my face squeezed against the wall..one of my eyes closed because of it,I growled and didn't respond..

"Now I'm gonna tell you again.." I could feel his breath hit my ear,it sent chills on my spin and down my arms...

"Leave.." he unhooked my arm and then pushed me towards the hallway..I stopped in my place And looked behind me,jack stood there arms crossed and faced me.

"Go...before I beat you..." He threatened..

I turned my body and walked to my room,my footsteps echoing through my ears..I opened the door and coldness shot through the air..I walked in not caring the light was off and noticed that even the floor was cold,I don't remember this room being cold when I was in here..

I saw little sharp pieces of wood on the floor, and saw the small blood stains on the floor.I travled my hands across the walls,my heart suddenly dropped when I felt another body touch mine,my head was against their chest and my hand was touching theirs...their skin felt rough and hard..cold air came from this person,that would explain why it was so cold in here..

I felt like I couldn't move, everything in my body stopped, I looked up and darkness covered their face.
I slowly backed away but still kept my focus on them,they didn't move either..I tripped on something and fell to the ground..I suddenly felt pain in my right arm and so i lifted it up and looked at it,a big piece of wood stuck out of the top of my arm,blood started to slowly make it's way down my arm.

The person kneeled down infront of me and grabbed my arm,at first I pulled my arm away and they grabbed it again but only this time it licked my arm,I got up and ran out of the room while screaming for jack.

"Jack! Jack! Ja-" I bumped into jacks chest.

"What?!" I didn't know if he was angry or concerned.

"T-theres something in my room! They licked my arm when I got cut and I accidentally touched them!" I could feel hot tears build up in my eyes as I spoke,Jeff appeared behind jack.

"What's going on?" He asked,I quickly told him something was inside of my room and they both looked at each other before going into my room.

"You guys are going into there without a weapon?" I asked,Jeff pulled out a knife from his hoodie pocket and jack didnt.

"Get me one from the kitchen" he said,I ran to the kitchen and grabbed one from the knife holder,I handed it to him and they both walked to the door.

Their hands immediately went up for attack but soon went down,they started mumbling to one another.

I walked behind Jeff and peeked into the light up room.
There stood a creature,long hands and long sharp fingers to match it,sharp teeth darted teeth.
It was something straight from a nightmare.

"Get back!" Jack whisper yelled at me,I stepped back and jack stood in front of me.

"Hey Rake,what's up? " Jeff said.

Rake? They know that thing?