6 Ønly The Beginning

Jack said for a few but we stayed out there for hours.

We actually talked..well..he forced me to talk but I guess I enjoyed it a bit,I don't know why he wanted to talk..I wonder who came over the house..

"Jack.."

"Yeah.."

"Who came to the house? And why did I have to hide from them?"

"Oh that well, they were..uh..yeah I'm not gonna tell you"

"Dick"
And then I realized that he said 'they'
I kept questions to myself because I knew he wouldn't answer them anyway,
I sighed and looked into the distance.
Why was I enjoying this?
I shouldn't be....

I was spacing out when asked shook me

"What?" I said kinda roughly,I didn't mean to I just thought he was trying to pick on me again

"I said,did..did you have a future before i..you know,took you?"
Was he upset that if I did he ruined it?
God why am I asking questions!

"Not really,I just wanted to eventually get a house and live by myself,I enjoy the loneliness" I faced away from jack but I could feel his stare.

"Oh,okay just making sure,I had a future but it got ruined when..." He stopped mid sentence and I looked at him,he wasn't looking at me anymore he was looking off into the distance.God was he gonna cry,I'm not here to comfort depressed men.

"Please tell me your not gonna cry" I said fiddling with my thumbs

"What? Hell no!,people like me don't cry."
I chuckled and tucked a piece of h/c hair around my ear,my smile quickly faded as I remembered everything thats happened..I'm kidnapped and I'm over here laughing and making jokes..

What's wrong with me? I should be planning to escape,of course im only being nice to get on his good side.I need to start being more thoughtful and caring towards jack so he'll think I'm getting used to him,I didn't notice I was staring at jack while thinking so jack waves his hand in my face.

"Hey you've been spacing out alot,what's on your mind?" I obliviously cant tell him my plan
Make up a lie..

Uhhhh depressed? No ..

Sick? No...

Uhh miss your cousin?BINGO!

"I miss my cousin.."

Jack nodded his head slowly and looked away

"Yeah you'll feel that way when you don't see someone forever.."

For..ever?...did I hear that right

"Forever?...I'm not staying her forever.." I slowly got up and jack seemed to notice
"Hey sit back down were not done talking yet" he spat getting up as well.

"Do you seriously think I'm spending the rest of my life in this hell hole?" I pointed to the house and jack walked a few steps towards me.
"I don't think so.I know so..your mine now,I can make you stay here forever.."
What the hell? I'm not his.

God y/n give in! Let him think your not as mean as he thinks you are!

"...o-ok.."

The words were hard to get out,I didn't want to give in but it's the only way I can actually get back home...

Jack scoffed and I felt his hand touch my cheek

"You know if you acteded like that in the first place we wouldn't fight all the time..I can be fun too.."

The way he said fun made chills run up my spine,they covered my arms and I could even feel my face go pale.
I gulped and moved my head away from his touch.

He's just messing with you

I had to keep telling myself that so I wouldn't give in,he thinks he's gonna win but he's got another thing coming.

I walked back into the house without saying a word and jack followed,I went to the couch and layed down.Jack sat down on one of the chairs and stared at me,I guess I'm not getting sleep either.
I rolled my eyes and turned the other way.

"So do you mind turning off the lights?" I asked

He got up and clicked the switch,he went to his room and I could here him locking his own door.

This is gonna be a horrible week.

I closed my eyes but didn't end up sleeping,I could hear small noises come from jacks room.So I got up and walked over to his door,I placed my ear to the door and I could hear him talk.

"No,why would I? That's not funny knock it off... seriously? He's giving me more and more things to do..I know masky and hoodie are gone but..." And then I didn't hear anything else,I panicked and quickly but quietly walked over to cabinet to get a cup,to at least make it look like o was getting water and not ease dropping.

He opened his door and I made myself look like I just woke up,rubbing my eyes as well.

"Sorry did I wake you?I just needed some water" I said yawning at the end,while turning on the sink.

I think he believed it.

"No,no you didn't..just be quick and go back to bed will you.." and with that he closed his door again amd I heard the familiar click to the door.He locked it again.
I 'finished' the cup of water and went back to his door.

"Listen,I have that girl here I can't go anywhere that long anytime soon.I can't trust her with anyone else but me"
I got closer to the door.
"you don't know how much of a hand full she is sometimes..you have no idea how many times I beat her and threatened her and she still acts stubborn as a mule!...." My cheeks puffed up and my face turned red,how dare he complain about me!

I'm not that bad! I mean I'm ease dropping but still!

"And she's ease dropping right now.."
Before I could do anything He opened the door and I froze in place.

" What are you doing y/n?" He said smirking.