4 Ønly The Beginning

When I woke up,my head immediately started to hurt,and so did my back and stomach.
I huddled up against the wall and held my stomach and hid my head between my knees,I felt my face and felt the stitches and patches across my face.

Images began to pop up in my head and I remembered what happened,I was deep in thought when the door opened,I didn't look..I didn't move..I just stayed there..I didn't want to see that...that MONSTER..
I hated him..

"Eat, you've been sleeping for at least 3 days now and I haven't been feeding you.."
I heard his footsteps get close,I again didn't move or look I just ignored him and continued to stare at the floor.

He sighed and layed the tray infront of me and walked out,I could feel a lump in my throat and I swallowed it down.
I looked at the tray and there layed a sandwich,and a cup of water.
I didn't feel like eating which surprised me because apparently I was asleep for at least 3 days,so I just drank the water,my throat hurt like crazy.
I felt tired and so I decided to go back to sleep.

~~~

I woke up again and the same thing happened,head hurt,stomach hurt,face hurt,and my throat..
He came in and took the tray and replaced it with another cup of water...
I drank it fast and felt somewhat better I did yesterday when I first woke up,I sighed and got up, stretching my back and legs.
The cracking sound made me sigh in pleasure.
I walked around the room multiple times to get some exercise and then sat back down in my spot.

It got really boring..hour after hour after hour after hour..just doing..nothing...

Before I knew it days went by and he went in and out feeding me and giving me water,we both didn't saying anything to each other,until today.

He gave me my food and sat down a good distance away from me,he watched me eat and I guessed he wanted to tell me something.
"I have something to say.." he cleared his throat and I continued to eat without giving him any attention
"I think you've been good the past 6 days..so..you should be able to wonder the house.."
I almost choked on my food,I swallowed it and placed it back down on the tray.
"..why?.."I said, my voice was raspy so I spoke quietly.. it's from no communication for days
"..I think you've deserved it.."
This could be a good way to get out,I just need to wait for the perfect timing.
"Which only means I put the house arrest setting on your collar so you can't leave the area without getting electrocuted at the highest setting"

And thats where my plans crumbles..
Now I have to find a way to get that remote..
Being patient is the most important thing right now.
"You can sleep on the couch for no on"
An actual thing to sleep on instead of the floor.
I finished eating and drinking my water,he took the tray and left the room..he left the door open..
The light shined through and I could see part of the hallway,I sat in my room for awhile before going out.
I walked down the hallway and saw him sitting on the couch,he was watching TV and the news was on.
I watched it over his shoulder,i guess a murder happened

"Yesterday afternoon police received a disturbing call from a neighbor saying they heard screams and crashing at the house next to them and then later saw a hooded male chasing a female,this caller made a video of this scene and here it is."
It showed a scene of him pushing me into the water and yelling at me,I pushed his mask off and punched him in the face,then he pulled me out and pushed me against the trees and repeatedly punched me and then backed away wiping his own face.
He then pressed the button on the remote and I yelled and that's when the video recorder fled.

"This video violently shows two people fighting and than the male electronics the other one with an remote..if you indentify any of these people please contact the police immediately. Unfortunately one of the two killed the family inside of the house,all they left was a used scalpel."
They showed a picture of it and I suddenly remembered their ripped apart bodies.
"Their kidneys seemed to be ripped out,the police officers assumed it was the famous Eyeless Jack. That-" he shut off the TV and got up,he became face to face with me and he was wearing his mask.
I could see the bloodied hand print I left and the crack,I narrowed my eyes and walked past him but he grabbed my forearm,I looked at him.
"All I have for you is stuff for sandwiches,I'll get you actual food next week but you have to come with me,or you could be chained up to a wall..your choice"
Great now I had to follow this guy like a lost puppy
I pulled my arm back and spoke "fine..I'll go with you.." I again spoke quietly and softly..

I sat down on the couch and turned the TV back on,I clicked through the channels until I found something good to watch,I noticed that he watched me for a little bit before walking off somewhere.
I felt the stitches on my face,two on my cheek,and one above my lip..I can't believe this..I want to be home right now..with my cousin..far far away from this freak..

I saw my relfection in the tv and saw I had a black eye and bruises.