9 Ønly The Beginning

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up and saw I was on my stomach,I twisted my body and realized someone was on top of me.
I panicked,I got up and punched whoever attempted to pin me.
I saw it was jack after I punched him,his mask flew off and hit the floor,after that was silence.I stared at jack as he slowly turned his face and stared back,blood dripped down his nose.

He was extremely pissed,I was panicking inside.

"Should I hold her down?" I didn't even realize that a guy was standing next to couch,I didn't take my eyes off of him and said.

"Hold me down?" I asked

I could tell jack was spacing out,even though he didn't have eyes I could tell his eyes were focused else where.
I can't remember what happened my head felt dizzy and my body aced.

I got close to jacks face and asked.
"Are you alright?"

I was generally concerned with him,he just looked like he was gonna puke and I didn't want to be thrown up on.

"Y-yeah,I'm fine.."

I scoffed

"Did I really hit you that hard? Come on stop throwing a pity party and man up" I said crossing my arms.
Jacks friend seemed amused.

"Hah wow jack,you weren't kidding when you said stubborn" jacks friend chuckled and continued to watch us.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Im Jeff I'm jacks only friend" he held out his hand for me to shake,his skin was white as snow..that can't be normal..

"Jacks friend huh?..does that make you..a k-" Jeff Interrupted me.

"Killer yes,one of the best actually" he put his index finger and thumb on his chin,I wasn't paying any attention to jack.I figured he was still sulking..

"Jack this is your friend?" I turned my head and jack wasnt where he was sitting,I lifted my body up a little bit only for it to be pushed back down and my hands grabbed.

"I'm not sorry for what I'm about to do y/n" I heard jacks voice say,is he tieing my hands up? That's not so bad.
Then immediatelym..my heart sank..that lump in my throat got bigger and bigger..

He..he was pulling up my shirt.

"H-hey get your dirty fucking hands off me!" I yelled,his hands didn't stop..Jeff walked over to jack and stood by him,I could feel another hand hold up ny shirt half way up my torso.

"This is gonna hurt,alot.." I heard jacks voice say with Jeff's chuckle following behind,my breathing was fast and I could feel my face heat up by the second.

"What do you me-" my eyes shot open,and pain corsed through my whole body,I couldn't help but squirm.Jeff had to hold my body still.

"Ahh! Stop! Stop!" I yelled,nothing worked.

It felt like I was being carved into,I could actually see blood stain couch from my body.
I felt like throwing up,I didn't know what he was doing but I wanted it to stop now.

"Jack,why are you carving that?" Jeff's words panicked me.

Was he actually carving something?!

"I thought that slender would believe it" jack said back but in a low whisper,suddenly most of the pain stopped.

"Alright all done" jack said placing something on top of my cut,Jeff let down my shirt and I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom but only to fall into the wall.
Breathing hurt my body,I felt hot liquid shoot up my throat and i ran into the bathroom,I fell to the floor and dipped my head halfway into the toilet.

"Bleghh.." I began coughing and then throwing up right after.

Again

And again

And again

"If you make a mess clean it up" jacks voice came from right behind me,I shook my head and looked at him.

"I hate you...I hate you so mu-" More puke went up my throat.

"You'll thank me later" thank him for what? Cutting me and then making my puke? What an ass...

~~~

After puking my guts out,jack and his friend were talking about something in his room.
Jack had left his bag on the counter,a foul smell came from his bag,I was curious.
I slighty opened the bag and saw something I regretted,organs..inside of jars..blood everywhere..

I stepped back,I sat down on one of the chairs and lifted up my shirt,I ripped off the gauze tape and the gauze.
I weird symbol was carved into my skin..it was a circle with an x through it,what kind of symbol is this?
And why did he carve it into my skin?

After what seemed like hours,I got up from the chair and went to jacks door.

I knocked and said

"Once you two are done having sex,come out here I'm bored!" After a couple minutes the door opened.

Jack was there
"Come o-" he again Interrupted me..
"Are you dieing?" He asked

" No,I ju-" AGAIN he Interrupted me

"Then leave me the fuck alone" he slammed his door in my face,my hair slightly moved back from the wind.

I rolled my eyes and that's when I noticed the bag full of actual food next to jacks bag filled with organs..
I saw a thing of...eggs?..
Um..okay..

I opened the carton or eggs And at my surprise that none of them cracked.
I grabbed a pan,I placed the pan onto the stove.

"Jack do we have butter!" I yelled.

"No but I'll get some next week!" He yelled back.

The eggs sizzled when I cracked them into the pan,The smell infected the air and it made me smile.
I for once forgot all of my problems..

But they soon came back when Jeff came out of Jack's room.

"Whatcha cookin?"