You Get Sick (Minho)

I'm so sorry, haven't been on for ages I know. Hope your enjoying my work leave comments down below on any ideas you have and I'll see what I can do.    

Your POV

Slowly opening my eyes I turned onto my side clutching my stomach. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and sat up, the feeling of bile rising in my throat, running outside I fell to my knees and threw up whatever contents I had in my stomach. I was sweating and I felt like someone had stabbed me in the stomach.

Luckily it wasn't to early otherwise Minho would still be here, right now Minho was in the maze and should've been for about half an hour by now.

I wiped my mouth and slowly stood up, luckily my vomiting hadn't woken anyone up, I sat on the edge of the bed pulling on a sweater and my shoes. I platted my hair and made my way out.

I walked to the med-jacks, folding my sleeves up and quickly wiping my hands over face and clothes before walking through the door of the med-jacks.

"What do we have today, Jeff?" I asked as I walked in. He was looking down at the table sorting through some jars.

"Not much, just the usu-" He glanced up at me. "You look terrible." I smiled.

"Gee, thanks Jeff." I answered, sarcastically.

"That's not what I-" I shook my head.

"It's fine. I know I do." I smiled, letting him know I was just fooling around. "Now, as you were-"

"Guys, a slicer-" Thomas began, at the doorway. I turned around and he almost yelped. "Woah- hey..(Y/N)-you look-" I rolled my eyes, waving him off.

"I know."

"Right...good, okay. Are you here to get some rest-"

"Why the hell would you think that?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I'm fi-" 

I felt a lump in my throat and froze. 'Oh god not now' I thought' "Give me a second would you" I asked making my way around Thomas and out the door. I quickly made my way across the glade and into the bathroom. I knelt down by the toilet and threw up into the bowl, when I was done I wiped my mouth with a piece of tissue and sat against the wall, leaning my head back and closed my eyes.

"Hey (Y/N), you okay in there?" I hear Thomas call. 

"Yah I'm fine" I call but it comes out rough.

"You don't sound it...can I come in?" I hear Newt call. 'Oh great Thomas told Newt'

"What?-NO-ah..I'll be out in a minute" I say in a panicked voice

"Hey (Y/N) I'm coming in okay?" I hear Jeff call

"No-I'm fi-" But don't get the chance to finish as the door is burst open and Newt came in followed by Jeff and Thomas.

Jeff came over and crouched next to me placing his hand of my forehead. Newt came over and crouched down next to me as well after flushing toilet.

"I'm working today. I'm not sick" I assured them.

"To hell you are, you just threw up, I mean have you even eaten breakfast yet?" Jeff asks.

"Uh...no I didn't feel like eating" I say tightly shutting my eyes to try shake off an on-coming headache.

"Yeah, you are not working today, if you haven't even eaten yet your throwing up stomach acid, which means you keep throw up your throats going to get damaged from the stomach acid." Jeff told me.  

Maze Runner Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें