You Have A Nightmare (Gally)

Your POV

Your POV

'A door to my right slides open revealing a grubby, worn face. Gally. He walks in and behind him follows Thomas, Minho and Newt. I almost wince at the look in Gally's eyes. It resembles something like hatred and anger. It's not only in Gally's but also in the other three. The only friends I have are looking back at me with pure hatred in their eyes.

Did something happen?

"Y/N." Gally growls. "How could you?"

I open my mouth but no words come out. What are they talking about? I've done absolutely nothing, right? "Wh-what are you talking about, Newt?"

"The Maze, Y/N." Gally replies as he comes closer, I almost feel the heat from the anger that bubbles from within him. "This is all your fault."

"What?" I shake my head and back away until I feel the cool, white wall against my sweaty back. "Gally, I-

"Save it." Minho breathes out. "Just save it."

I look over at Minho, "But my memory is wiped, just like yours? Why would I have put myself into this mess?" I scream, plead, beg.

"Is it?" Thomas questions, a suspicious look in his eyes.

"Of course it is!"

"Why should we trust you?" Newt asks.

I stare down at the white floor, "I don't know." There is no way I could prove to them that I'm not the bad guy... Especially if I didn't even know it myself...what's even going on?!

Gally scoffs and I glance up at him. I'm hurt. Real bad. I always thought Gally would be the one to stick by me. To not be so quick to go against me. To love me. But now I know I could be wrong.

"Gally, please. We' love each other, don't we? We've helped each other out so much. We're always there for each other" I find his eyes and keep them on mine. "We've shared so much together, how can you be so quick to let it all go?"

"Because I never cared for you." Something shattered in me as he said that. "You were just another greenie that I had to make feel welcome." He growls, "You were nothing but a slimy, annoying shank, you never left me alone." He looks away for a moment before looking back, "I was just being nice."

It's like a bullet to my heart, his words. All those months him and I spent together, laughing, crying, arguing, making up...They were nothing but an annoyance to him, I was nothing but an annoyance to him? I see the tears before I feel them, they splash down the front of my ragged clothes and then drip to the floor. Whatever it was that I did, I have a sudden urge to correct it. To go back and fix it before any of this can happen.

"So," I choke back my tears. I have been defeated. "So what happens now?"

"We leave you." Gally says.

"All alone." Minho continues.

"To rot," Thomas' voice comes out firm and angry.

"In this hell." Newt finishes and one by one they file out of the room. I catch Gally's eyes before he leaves. But the anger, the hate and the sadness only leave me feeling worse.

The door is about to slide shut so I throw myself at it and grab onto Gally's arm. He spins around, surprised. He pushes me back inside and screams at me, "Just bugger off! We don't want you, you don't belong with us anymore!"

The door slides to a close and I lay against it, whimpering. "Gally..." Another tear slides down my cheek. "Don't leave me... Please don't leave-

Suddenly my world goes black but only for a moment until I'm thrown back into the Glade. My eyes find the familiar eyes of another, brown and worried. "Y/N!"

Seeing Gally there in front of me made me realize it was just a nightmare. Throwing my arms around his neck and pulling myself towards him and burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"I..I thought you l..left me!" I cry

"Hey it's okay.. I'm not going anywhere...never" Gally reassures, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him.

"I was so s..scared....you hated me, y..you all did and you all l..left me a..alone

"Your okay now don't worry I could never hate you none of us could and we'd never leave you alone, never, you understand me."  He reassured and presses his hand against the back of my head, keeping me close. "I thought something worse was happening... I thought you were hurt, you started screaming and then you started to mumble, telling me to not leave you."

I pull back from his embrace, looking into his eyes. His face close, he whispers, "Y/N, I'm not going anywhere, I promise you, never."

I nod my head slowly me eyes still teared up, "I...I love you."

He smiles down at me before pulling back into a hug and tightly wrapping his arms around me. "I love you too, (Y/N)"