You Get Sick (Thomas)

I'm so sorry, haven't been on for ages I know. Hope your enjoying my work leave comments down below on any ideas you have and I'll see what I can do.  

Your POV

Running back through the maze towards the glade I held one hand to my side. I had had a run in with a griever I managed to escape but not without injury. I had to slide under it's legs to get out of the dead-end but I had landed on a stone and it had cut into my side.It ached and burned but I kept going, it was already getting dark and there's no way spending a night in the maze. As I ran I grabbed a roll of bandages from my pack and wrapped them around my abdomen.

Rounding the last corner I ran along the corridor and then out into the glade. Making my way through the glade I see Newt with Minho. I kept my hand on my side as I walked up to them.

"Hey shankette" Minho says with a smile as I walk up them.

"Hey guys, you seen Thomas?" I ask. Knowing where Thomas is would give me time to get cleaned up without him knowing what happened, if he knew what happened he'd get over-protective and probably wouldn't want me in the maze again.

"Uh, yah I think he's in the map room" replied Newt with a slight frown on his face. looking between Minho and I after seeing Minho's frown.

"Yah got back around ten minutes ago" Minho added looking between Newt and I after seeing Newt's frown.  

"Hey are you okay?" Newt asked gesturing to my hand holding my side.

"What? Yah, why?" I lie shifting uncomfortably on my feet.

"Your holding your side, are you okay?" Minho asks after looking my side with furrowed eyebrows.  I look between the two boys who were both looking at me in concern.

"Yah course, just stomach pain, I feel a bit sick that's all" I lie with a small smile trying to sound convincing.

"You want me to take you to Clint?" Newt asks gently placing his hand on my arm.

"No it's okay I'm just gonna wash up" I say with a slight smile while taking a step back. "I'll see you guys later" I say starting to walk towards my hut to get cleaned up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On my way past the med-jacks I sneak in and slipped a roll of bandages into my pocket before heading into the showers.

Removing my clothes I wince as I lift my arms over my head to remove my top. Looking down at my side I see the dried blood covering my abdomen and the rim of my pants. Pulling of my pants I turn on the shower step under the running water.

The water burns as it runs over the wound and I let out a small whimper before I could stop myself. I quickly finish up washing and turn off the shower. I jumped as I heard a knock on the door

"Hey (Y/N) you in there?" I heard Thomas call

"Uh yah give me a second" I call back

I panic as I look around me and see my bloody pants and bandages. I quickly put on my top on and grab my dirty clothes and wrap them in my towel. I wince as I stretch out my arm to open the door.

"Hey Tommy" I smile at him as I open the door

"Hey you okay Newt said you felt sick?" he asks bringing his hands up to cup my face.

"Yah no I'm fine, stomach bug or something don't worry" I say trying to convince him.

"You sure, need anything?" he asks