You Get Hurt (Minho)

Your POV

Your POV

"Up you get angel, lets go" A familiar voice sang out. You groaned as you rolled over on your bed, burying your head into your pillow to block out the sunlight streaming in the now open door

"Come on you bloody shank, we've got a maze to run." The voice teases chuckling at you. "Bugger off Minho." You groan. 

There was silence for a moment and you were about to move to see what was going on when two hands gripped around your ankles and yanked. Your sheet was pulled off you and you shrieked.

"Bloody hell Minho I swear to god I'm going to-" He cuts you off by placing his lips to yours in a passionate kiss. When the two of you pulled away breathlessly a smirk graced his face. 

"What were you saying?" He teased and you giggled before wrapping your arms around his neck pulling him down and pulling him in for another long passionate kiss.

"If this is what kind of greeting I get every morning, you can expect me up bright and early." You mumbled against his lips. 

"Is that so?" He said playfully and you giggled before slamming your lips onto his. He moaned softly against your mouth as you pull him towards you and onto the bed.

"I know what you're doing." He whispered as he lay on top of you smirking. 

"I'm not doing anything." You say cheekily. "No matter how tempting your lips are, we have a job to do." He says and you moan in annoyance as his weight is lifted from you. 

"Ugh fine."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let myself bath in the hot morning sun as I walked across the glade. I was greeted by numerous boys but not the one I was looking for.

"(Y/N)!" A thick british voice calls out and I grin when I spot Newt running towards me. 

 "Hey Newt." I smile hugging him when he reaches me. 

"Did you hear?" Newt asks me as he follows me towards the maze door. 

"Hear what?" I questioned. 

"Thomas, the greenie, he's doing his first run today." Newt explained.

"It'll be interesting to see how the greenie holds up." I smirk as I spot the greenie and Minho waiting at the maze doors. 

"Apparently he tried to punch Gally, what do you think will happen, trouble?" Newt asks eyebrows slightly raised. 

"Well Gally's a slinthead, so probably not. I mean hell, I would punch Gally in a heartbeat if I was given a chance." I say and Newt chuckles.

"Don't you have chores to do?" I ask and he groans.