First Kiss (Newt)

It was bonfire night once again a new greenie had just come up, he'd fought against Gally in the ring and in the process remembered his name was Thomas, who was now over the other side of the bonfire chatting with Minho

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was bonfire night once again a new greenie had just come up, he'd fought against Gally in the ring and in the process remembered his name was Thomas, who was now over the other side of the bonfire chatting with Minho. You were sitting, watching everything going on around you while sharing a bottle of Gally's concoction and were both drunk enough to not make that much sense but know what you were  doing. "This is disgusted," you slurred. Newt raised the glass to you and chuckled.

"Ah yes but here we are smiling and there they are not," he smiled. You laughed into his shoulder. "That didn't make any sense did it?" he asked chuckling again. You looked up at him, giggling and realized how close you two really were. You were used to being teased by the boys in the glade since you were such good friends with everyone, especially Newt but you never thought anything of it. Until now. You didn't know if it was the drink..maybe it WAS the drink, maybe it WASN'T..... but looking into each others eyes you forgot about everything else and all of a sudden your lips had collided. 

He brought his hand up to your cheek and caressed your face gently and you put your hands on his chest pulling gently on his shirt. Deepening the kiss, he moved his hands to your waist and you clenched his shirt, threatening to tear it off. You heard howling and heard Minho's loud whistling in the back and cheers from the boys around you. He went to  break apart but you pulled him in again and kissed him again and then let him go to see him smiling down at you and you smiled back. Newt stood up slowly offering a hand to help you on your feet. "Why don't we go somewhere more private...munchkin?" You raise your eyebrows at the  nickname. "Munchkin?" you ask smiling at him but all he does is smile back and hold out his hand to you. You grab his hand letting him pull you up and pecking you on the cheek before letting him pull you away from the howling mass of cheering boys behind you. "I'd love too!"