First Kiss (Gally)

Since you had arrived in the glade none of the jobs had really suited you that well but you stayed a builder with Gally for a short while until one day the runners were racing each other and you popped up out of nowhere and joined in a came second...

Since you had arrived in the glade none of the jobs had really suited you that well but you stayed a builder with Gally for a short while until one day the runners were racing each other and you popped up out of nowhere and joined in a came second just behind Minho. Since the day after that you've been a runner and just your luck today you fell in the maze after some vines wrapped round your foot and broke your ankle. Minho had to carry you back to the glade and you both made it just in time. 

The boys came running once they saw Minho carrying you. Since you had been a builder for a while with Gally the two of you had become quite close friends so of course Gally started to yell and the med-jacks hurried and helped you into their hut. "Hey Gally, calm down, I'm okay," you tried to tell him but honestly your throat had gone dry and your voice was too weak to make enough noise. You were completely out of energy, your vision began to blur and not too long after darkness consumed you. 

A couple of hours later you woke up in the med-jack hut,  your foot was completely bandaged and healing nicely but painfully. Turning your head to the side a worried Gally was sitting next to you. Letting out a small giggle his head jolted up and your eyes met his worried ones, you teased him, "Is that Captain Gally...the strong builder man... worried about me?" He breathed a laugh. You got up on your elbows to get a better look around.

"Hey no, you shouldn't be doing that," Gally tried to stop you by placing a gentle hand on your shoulder.

"If you could just help me get these pillows to support my back, that'd be fantastic," you exclaimed a little too impatiently. He helped anyway. Leaning over you to adjust the other side of the makeshift you were on, he kept looking at your face. You watched slightly amused and slightly embarrassed. "Thank you," you said softly feeling your cheeks heating up. He was still leaning over you with hands on each side of your shoulders, he looked into your eyes, "I just don't want to lose you too," he confessed. 

You reached up and brushed his cheek with your fingers where tears were threatening to appear. You had never seen him so scared and vulnerable. "Your not going to lose me Gal"  I whisper. He rests his forehead on yours and closes his eyes. 'I'm taking  my chance, I don't care what he thinks' you thought. You tilted your head upwards and met his lips softly and quickly. You parted for a moment and then he gently grabbed your chin and kissed you again, with need.

"Shuck sorry!" You broke apart to see Jeff, "I'm sorry, I can come back later. I was just checking to make sure you were up." Jeff exclaimed with a slight amused expression on his face. Gally sat back down next to you and refused to look anywhere else but the floor out of embarrassment. But he also never let go of your hand for the entire time that Jeff was checking up on you. He wasn't letting you go anytime soon.