You Have A Nightmare (Thomas)

Your POV

Your POV

I was back in the deadheads again. I could see Ben but... it wasn't me he was hitting.. it was Thomas.

"THOMAS!" I tried to scream but nothing came out. I tried to run to him but I couldn't. I couldn't move. I was stuck. I couldn't do anything but watch.

"You." Ben said, His voice deep, dark and evil. He grunted and an insane characteristic came over him. "It was you. You did this to us." He squeezed his hands around Thomas's wrist digging his nails into his skin. "You put us here!"

Pushing him further into the ground, scratching at his bare skin, leaving deep cuts and wounds. Thomas tried to fight him off but he was too stronger at the moment and Thomas was powerless against him with his arms pinned down. 

Thomas managed to grab a rock and hit Ben knocking him off. He scrambled to his feet making a run for it towards the glade

"Help!" he shouted.  "Help!"

Ben managed to grab hold of Thomas again pulling him to the ground and wrapping his hands around his throat cutting off the air.  I wanted to help, so something but I couldn't.

I sat up startled and screamed Thomas's name, gasping fro air. I felt hands grab my shoulders and I turned to see Thomas sitting next to me looking worried. No cuts no bruises. Nightmare.

"(Y/N) hey look at me" he says softly. 

"Your okay" I whisper pulling him into a hug as I feel my eyes start to water.

"Nightmare?" he asks in a whispers

"Yeah" I answer slowly pulling away to look at him. "You.. Ben.. he attacked you not me.. I couldn't do anything.. I.. I couldn't move or do anything.." tears started to fall down my face. Thomas's expression softened and he pulled me close. I started crying as I buried my face in his chest, glad he felt real and normal, but still terrified by the nightmare. 

"Hey, it's okay.. I'm okay, Ben's gone okay." he said softly, kissing the top of my head.   

Pulling away slowly I gently placed a hand on his cheek and rubbed my thumb along his cheekbone. "I'm glad your okay" I whisper as he leans into my touch and smiles.

"Come on your tired you need sleep" he whispers back as he pulls me down onto his chest and wraps his arms around me. I rest my head on his chest and take one of his hands from my back and link our fingers together placing out joined hands beside us on the bed. He places a kiss on the top of my head and tightens his grip on me using the other arm that's still wrapped around me. 

"I love you" I mumble against his chest.

His chest vibrates as he lets out a small chuckle and kisses my head again.

"I love you too, so much"