A Little Push Goes A Long Way/// Gally

Not my Imagine just one I read that I liked

The reader has been captured along with Minho and when she sees Gally she doesn't think anything that's happening is real because the last time she saw him he was dead

"Will we ever get a break?" You groan as Thomas slams the steel door shut, Janson's voice muffled as he commands the Wicked guards outside.

"Probably not..." Minho whispers, a soft chuckle rolling off of his tongue.

Your eyes searched the clean, dim room, looking for anything or anyway to escape the closed off area. There were metal tables with scattered papers, random test tubes and beakers sprawled all over it, scientific machines that held an ominous feeling in the corners of the room.

But no exit.

Your eyes trailed over to Minho, his chest heaving and his eyes panicked. You could see the wheels in Thomas' head turning, his brows furrowed in concentration. You had just gotten back to your friends, managed to dodge death once again, and you were trapped in a room with a mad man out to kill you while your friends came up with a plan to save your ass.

"There's no way..." You mumbled out, seeing everyones eyes trial on the large glass wall of the room.

"There's no other way Y/N." Minho shrugged as he helped pick up some canister and throw it through the glass. Your heart began to race even more, a pit in your stomach opening up to swallow you whole.

They were going to make you jump.

As if your day couldn't get any worse, Minho grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the ledge. You kept your eyes wide open, staring blankly ahead at the now open window, the crunching of broken glass beneath your feet.

"Minho. I can't do this." Your hands began to shake, anxiety coursing through your veins and fear clouding your mind. There was no way you were going to jump.

Minho looked from you to Thomas to Newt, the three boys holding a conversation with their eyes while you continued to peer over the edge. A loud bang came from behind the door, he metal denting as Janson ordered his goons to break the door down.

"I'm sorry." Minho breathed out as the door swung open, your head whipping around to look at him with a confused look on your face.

Before you had time to process his words, Minho grabbed your hand and pulled you out with him. You felt the air escape from your lungs, the wind surrounding you as you fell ten stories into a pool of water.

You sucked in a breath of air as your head emerged from the water, your limbs shaking as a dry laugh escaped your lips.

"I'm... going... to kill... you." You panted, looking over to Minho as he smiles shyly at you.

Climbing out of the cold water, you try and regulate your breathing. Placing your hands on your hips and closing your eyes, you take a deep breath in.

"Freeze assholes!" The groan that left your lips was completely involuntary.

"We never get a fucking break..." You whisper, eyes finding four Wicked guards all pointing their guns at you.

"Don't fucking move!" The world slowed around you, one of the guards turned on the other, shooting each one in the stomach, efficiently saving your ass.

"You guys jumped from there?" Gally removes his mask, pointing at the broken window above. "You guys are nuts."

Gally stood right in front of you, alove, breathing and talking. You felt your heart stop for a moment, your eyes squeezing shut as you place your hands on the side of your hands.

"Wake up Y/N. Wake up." You mumble as tears poured from your eyes. You didn't make it out, you didn't beat death. You were still captured, still just property of Wicked. Thomas and Newt haven't saved you, Gally was dead, he was gone.

"Y/N." Gally's voice was soft, he sounded so real.

"You're dead." The boys around you froze, heart simultaneously breaking.

"No Y/N, we made it out, were free. This is real." Minho spoke clear and precise, knowing exactly what you were feeling.

"Yeah yeah, this is all real. You and me, were real. Newt and Thomas, real." Gally reached out for you, calloused hands holding your cheeks.

"You're safe now."