You Get Hurt (Thomas)

Your POV

Your POV

"Hey (Y/N)" I heard a voice behind me and I stood up from working and turned around to see Thomas. 

"Hey Tommy, you okay?" I replied 

"Yeah I'm okay, how you doing here?" he asks looking around the gardens. 

"Oh, you know, same old same old around the gardens..boring..tiring" I replied and he chuckled and came up to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back burying my face in his neck. 

"I love you" he whispered. I hummed in agreement and mumbled 

"I love you too". 

"Hey Thomas come your distracting her" you heard a laugh behind you and you broke the hug and turned to see Newt standing there chuckling at you 'working'. I giggle and say 

"Sorry can't help it Newt" he smiled and I could hear Thomas chuckling behind me. 

"Alright come on back to work, go get some fertilizer will ya" he says chucking a bucket at me and I catch it and give him a mock two finger salute 

"Yes mom" I laugh and they join in.

Making my way to the deadhead I clutch the bucket and shovel I had picked up along the way in my hands. Stopping about two minutes into the deadhead I stop and drop the bucket to my side on the ground. 

Going to drive the shovel into the ground I hear twigs snap behind me and smile turning around I say "Thomas if your going to fol-" turning I could face to face with Ben and i stumble back a bit. 

"Jeez Ben you scared the clunk out of me" I say unease clear in my voice. He doesn't move.. doesn't make a sound. 

"Ben?" 

"You" 'What?'  I thought

Looking over him his clothes are dirty and torn his skin is pale and I just about notice his darken veins... wait..what.oh shuck. 'He's been stung'.

Cautiously looking around to see if I can see a glimpse of the glade I notice how far in I am and look back at Ben who looks ready to snap at any moment. 

Suddenly he makes a run towards me and I yelp jumping away and making a run towards the glade. As trees rush past me and branch whips my face and I can feel blood running down my cheek and I can hear Ben catching up to me.

As I take a quick glance behind me I'm tackled to the ground and I let out a scream. Landing on my right arm, the side of my head hits the ground and I feel blood star to run down my temple. 

Hands roughly grab my arms and turn me on my back and I'm face to face with Ben. The minute I'm on my back a fist collides with my face and I feel my nose crack and I scream out in pain. Using my kegs to kick out I manage to knock him off.