The Pulverizer Returns!

Leo couldn't understand any of it.

His mind kept retreating to the call from hours ago, that felt more like years ago. He could still hear the venom and mockery dripping from Andrew's tone, Rowan's shrieks and the usual insults she would spew with a poisonous passion. He remembered sobbing to himself in his eerily dark room, letting out his frustration and despair, and the door swinging open as his father rushed in and inquired what was going on. The outburst he managed to choke out, feeling like a heavy weight in his throat. That his beloved girlfriend had been kidnapped by the Foot Clan.

But his body was moving smoothly around, defeating Foot soldiers that attacked him and his brothers only some minutes ago. Fluid, trained hands swung his katanas around, feet landing kicks on the thin bodies of the black-suited soldiers. Not even a single grunt of effort came out from his lips, much more from his enemies. They just fell down easily on the concrete floor, some unconscious and others just tired from all that fighting.

"I could do this all night!" Raph exclaimed, beating up three Foot soldiers in less than one minute. Another one jumped behind him and the Meathead of the team made a sharp turn and beat him up at once. Well, not as somebody else he knew but...he managed to do it. His green eyes looked around, searching wildly for another soldier to fight and pass his time.

But there was no other in sight.

"Aw man." he slumped in disappointment, pouting like a petulant child. He wanted so much to fight again those soldiers, those easy targets that he can beat them even if his eyes are blindfolded. And he needed to explode all that anger he was trying to cool off all these hours. Especially ever since Leo announced that Rowan had been kidnapped by the Foot. He knew that he and Rowan never had the best connection as friends and adoptive brother to adoptive sister but, he couldn't let it pass away like nothing happened. His brother, the Fearless leader was in soul pain. His feelings were hurt badly. Although Raph understood that his older brother tried to hide it, for their sake, he didn't want him to be like that. He's their freakin' leader and leaders have to be strong under the worst circumstances. And now, Leo had to do it. Even if his girlfriend, the annoying and so stupid Rowan, now a hostage of their most hated enemy.

"Raph, if you keep breaking your toys, we're not gonna buy you new ones." Leo teased with a grin as he let a Foot soldier fell down. The red-masked turtle rolled his green eyes and walked to his brothers' side, looking more relaxed but the will of hitting more ninjas stuck in his mind. It burned in his chest like millions of fireballs creating inside his shell.

"Dude, it's like we just cleared a video game on "easy." Mikey eyed the unconscious soldiers, baby blues gleaming with joy. Man, he wished Rowan was there with them. She could've enjoyed this little fight with her heart and body. But no, she wasn't there. She was at Shredder's lair(possibly), bored and maybe tired. Mikey couldn't understand why the two vampires managed to take Rowan and not April. Maybe April was luckier than Rowan. Maybe April had the luck to fight with one but not with two like Rowan. But, he wasn't sure about it, yet. What he knew though was that he missed his adoptive sister. Rowan was the only female figure he ever saw and lived with him. That cared about him, his older brothers and sensei-father. Plus, she was funny, a bit harsh and bitter with him and his brothers sometimes but he knew that she wasn't a bad girl.

"Mikey, if Master Splinter has taught us anything, it's that real combat is not like a video game." Leo corrected, eyes stuck on the soldier he beat up a few minutes ago. His ears caught Donnie exclaiming a "Hey, coins!" but he disregarded it completely. Something else filled his curiosity and raised it up a higher level. "The Foot soldiers haven't been much of a challenge lately. Wonder why." he added, face morphing in question, wonder and some kind of sadness. Whenever he talked about Foot clan, his mind ran to Rowan. Then, his mind ran back to the good memories they had, even their small or big arguments. And, in the end, he scolded himself of letting her go up to the surface with April, since she was in danger and hunted from a bunch of enemies. Hers, his, their, whatever.