Mousers Attack!

Rowan's POV

We were in the Dojo, training again. I saw Blue doing the kata a bit slower than us, making Raph to tease him.

"Ha! What, are you fighting a guy in slow motion?"

I crossed my arms. "Raph, you're slow here so stick with it and leave Blue alone." I said. "I suppose I could do it faster, if I ignored my form, like you." Blue replied and that made Raph angry.

"Ignore this form!"

He then attacked us and I sped away, leaving the two fight. Splinter noticed this and moved to their side, stroking his fingers on their necks, where the pressure point was. Both stopped and fell on the mat with a grunt.

"Competition is an excellent motivator, but not when it turns you against each other." Sensei said to the two turtles who gave a groan in response and stood up. "So now, you will spar two on two." he added. My Blue smirked and folded his arms. "Okay. I'll take Don -"

"You will take Raphael."

I raised an eyebrow and glared both Raph and Blue who shared an uncertain glance before they both turned to sensei. "You two must focus on working together, not competing with each other." Sensei said to them. "Okay, so me and Raph, against Mikey and Donnie... Uh... isn't that a little unfair?" Blue asked as Mikes and Don blinked in surprise and they both crossed their arms.

"Wait, what are you trying to say?" D asked narrowing his eyes. I was so sure he knew what they meant, but I think he wanted them to prove the opposite. "Um, how can I put this gently?" Raph asked and I scoffed. "You can't put this gently." I said to him.

I turned to Mikey and Donnie.

"Guys, he's just trying to say that they are better than you. And no offense, they're right." I said to them and Mikey scoffed. "At fighting maybe." he replied. "That's what I meant." Raph said with a chuckle.

Oh, Jeez

"Oh? Fine!"

They all took their own fighting positions while I stand still on the tree, arms folded and eyes staring at the expected battle. I saw Donnie and Mike's eyes glint with anger while the other two were calm.

"Hajime!"

Blue kicked Don's stomach and Raph punched Mikey on his face. Both strikes were strong enough for the two to fell down to the mat with a groan of pain. The winning turtles bumped their fists together with a smile of victory.

"Yame!"

Raph's lips had still that smile as he turned to sensei. "You were right, sensei. Working together is fun!" he exclaimed and bumped again his fist with Blue's. I glared sensei.

"May I?"

He nodded in response. Raph and Blue glanced both of us with curiosity. "Uh, what are you two talking about?" Blue asked us and I chuckled as my fangs touched my lower lip and my body took a fighting position. Both turtles' eyes glinted in satisfaction as they too took their own fighting positions. Mikey and Donnie sat in front of the tree, knowing what would happen.